Give me one good reason why you don't own the Ultimate Driving Machine?

Give me one good reason why you don't own the Ultimate Driving Machine?

I like my japshit camry better than (((German Engineering)))

This is the answer right here.
German cars are extremely unreliable, expensive to buy, expensive to fix, you are associated with almost everyone who drives one (who can't drive for shit), and modern ones look like ass.
Buy a good car, or a cheap car, because either way you'll be happier than with "the ultimate driving machine".

>Really gets my noggin joggin

>unreliable
> #5 reliability rating consumer reports

I can't afford a carrera 4s. Why did you post a pigfat BMW anyway?

>x6
>driving machine
at least post decent example you retard

I already own the best ultimate super mega driving machine. No need for poser, larping as rich, badge whoring mobile. I actually like to drive my cars, not just use them as appliances.

you are right dude, BMW X6 is probable best car on earth, who talk shit about it never touched one and have no idea what's this.

>German cars are unreliable
This is literally a meme

>modern ones look like shit
Oh, you’re a hipster...
Remind me to discard any opinion of yours if you post in this thread again. K thnx

i used to own one back from when they still were ultimate
anything post E46 is objectively dogshit

I'm poor

Nice meme, but the e90 is the best bmw bmw has ever made, or will ever make. Also, the e46 is the worst bmw including modern once

>BMW
>being considered "ultimate" ever

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHA

>literally in a thread about a horrible crossover 4 door """""coupe""""" monstrosity

engines in the wrong spot

the ultimate immigrantmobile

The X6 M is faster than the M3 by the same driver
what the fuck BMW

>E46
The E46 is trash, what the fuck are you talking about.

Because corvettes are out of my spending range.

the GLE is perfection

so sexy

dream car desu

WISH WE CAN TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLLD DAAAAYS

fuhgetabout it paul

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

are you trying to force a meme you faggit

i know it hurts

why cant we have it gone already

with jap cars you are associated with poorest of poorfags

600hp vs 430hp.
Also on M3's defense X6M is the fastest track SUV on earth.

>he doesn't love the Mercedes Benz® GLE 450-AMG Coupé™

Only BMW can build cars that are as luxurious, practical, sporty and quick at the same time.
So yeah BMW is the ultimate all rounder.

the unreliable meme - pushed by the (((american car industry))) - their plastic cars have been failing on the global stage since we invented the car. Their new scheme is tesla and it will fail again.

I own a VW since it was cheap, and I've worked on olenty of friend's BMWs. They are trash to maintaim compared to American or Japanese vehicles.

I have owned german cars since i had my license, my friend worked for differen combanies...french...japanese...italians...they're all horrible quality that rely on industry espionage.

Just.......no.

Just want

>living alternate realities based on the car you drive

Isn't it obvious? I cant fucking afford one

nigger at least post decent benz for bimmer butthurt

Think of it as an AWD M6 crossover.

>Unreliable
I have a 1.8t and it's bulletproof

Maybe I just don't understand. Care to explain what about this looks good. I really cannot see anything good about blowing up the proportions of a car then raising it

It's quite fast for a fuck-ugly crossover.

>car

Every car is unreliable if you push it like a retard, don't follow maintenance schedule, regularly check tire pressure or oil yourself and being cheap on labor by avoiding dealerships for 30k or important check-ups.

>track SUV

Amber turn signals make a comeback when?

Please sire stop being/pretending to be an idiot.

No this isn't.

Because I\m not a retarded cucked soccermom and I own an actual car that is fast and fun despite being a backwards corolla

honestly balt here.
I can buy 330 for like 400 here.
Every car meet is 90% of bimmers in various configurations.
Every street race is 70% bimmers in various configurations.
Track days see around 50% of bimmers.
Bimmers bimmmers bimmers bimmers bimmers bimmers bimmers bimmers bimmers bimmers bimmers bimmers all had for under a grand. Even e90s under 3 grand.
I don\t ever want to own a bimmer and they are boring as fuck but you are right, they are a great all rounder and a very good choice for a lot of applications.
Problem is they are not not fast when "LMAO LOSES TO MINIVAN" completely fucking destroys almost every single bimmer. Not to mention an NA sw20 doing the same.
They are not quick when some jap shitboxes and seat leon can outrun run a e36 330 and e90 225 so hard on the twisties it takes one and a half of a smoke break to wait for them to catch up.
BMW is the ultimate all rounder but they are boring as fuck and in stock form extremely overrated

>track SUV
Mistakes were made

GT86 is a "sports car" sure it would outhandle a luxury oriented stock 3 series.
an E36 328i with coilovers and LSD would give the toyota a run for it's money though.
And guess why you see bimmers everywhere - cheap to buy, cheap to upgrade, decent performance as standard, decent reliability, dirt cheap parts that can be found in every scrapyard etc etc.
That's what makes bmw's so good tb h.

This man speaks the truth. I life near the Nürburgring and I go to the "car-friday" there every year since 10 years. The fastest "poormans-racecar" are E36 and E34 BMW's. With decent coilovers, track tires and a cage they run better times then 90% of the new Audis, Mercedes etc with twice the horsepower.

that's literally what i'm saying its just a safe boring bet for a decent car.
Built they can be good.
And gt86 is a sportscar,it outhandles """"Sportscar bimmers""" easily and btfos them in straight line as well

>X6
>Not the M1-4

Women aren't allowed on this board.