Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "gw2" as your name so we can pick your posts apart, or join a guild!

Last updated: 6/28/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/SNES
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for femcharr wife

guess who

I'm new what class should I play

Ranger, they can branch into every role and their pets give them a solo advantage in open world.

pic related

I don't get it. I can't think of a single Metroidvania that has anything to do with gnodab. Hell, in both Metroid and Castlevania you set out to kill an evil [Dracula/Space Pirate]

TEA AND NOMS

>Haha your name is Jason Bright
Was cool to see a non-feral glowing one.

Just because I pointed out your infantile humor doesn't mean it gets me offended, don't get so hopeful user.

I bought Enterprise and plan to buy Graf. Stay mad, faggots.

poison knife necromancer is best necromancer

except for the 1 per battle thing

>but the older game zoomes did that as well
They do not. Compare the CE pistol to the 2 pistol. That was part of the reason it was considered a massive downgrade, and why pistol only became relevant again with ODST.

There exists a parallel universe where Chappu helped defeat Sin using machina and now Wakka cannot stop dickriding Al Bhed and technology.

Well, it's a sequel to CCC which is a sequel to Extra, so you're not quite all caught up yet. Should wait until after CCC's fan translation is done.

shotagotebro has power of prince and attorney and the police know his will is dom and those who oppose risk life for nothing

btw if you guys know a way to share this book without me going to prison I could give it to you

warrior

numb

Also, now that they nerfed Bisko to the ground NorCal is even stronger.

Nino!!

I'm so glad Wii boxing got a sequel

all we know is that he has banged Centaur (Wo)man quite a many time this year alone, after all it is 20XX...

>I keep reading but I don't know why it's bad
Reading comprehension problems?

where did all the musky mcharr go?

g-got him

I make liberal use of savestates. Take it out of the emulator if you don't want me to use it.

>you reddit spaced this comment
lmaooo dumb ass

>Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>the sequel to Guild Wars 1
this is an insult to Guild Wars 1
fuck Arenanet

>Patty-onee-chan
Cute. I kind of like the idea of Patty being like Daisy's big sister at the orphanage.

>Don't play KT games for a few weeks
>Forget that they keep disappoint me to no end
Being a KTfag is suffering

What are you playing tonight /nintyg/? I'm currently replaying MH3U to pass the time until MHXX releases next month. Also congrats on making it to the bump limit for the first time in what seems like forever.

>The NES was the driving factor and arcade games followed
Bullshit the early NES games were also infinite looping stuff, games becoming about "beating them" was an universal thing and not something exclusive to the nes

Age of Ethanols

MEGA

BUILDS

the OG waifu, and still the best

Wakka fucks the best girl.

He has a movie coming up too. I don't know what the hell they were on

Then let's remove Yuria, Egg, and Lotte
t. assblasted waifufags

Why would they build a skull around a bomb? The game's lore makes no sense.

They couldn't do blue because p3 already had the blue theme right? Green is definitely next.

while you're a fag for calling it a platformer i agree with your overall assessment

as for a good fps, wait for the next wolfenstein

If you're playing on a toaster, forget it. It's too lag-sensitive.

Yomi groping Ikaruga's bare tits.

I bet Spyro Scaly Trilogy is next after Crash N'Sane Trilogy

>copying League memes

ahhh yes, never change starcraft babs

Keep at it user, you can do it!

Higan

are all races the same?

yea it sucks ass

When are we getting a game about the better Nanatsu no Taizai?

gw2g was doomed the second it allowed discords. it was only alive because people resisted discord/chat rooms for so long. I've seen plenty of other generals killed the same way. migrating to discord reduces the posts in thread and also creates a cancerous circlejerk of regulars in the group who eventually resist new people and also cause new people to turn away meaning the threads slowly die. there's no going back now. gw2g is dead

I love Bomberman 64 so much

It's some awesome /m/ shit

soon™

hehe rin lad

>Last teammate alive
>Close to winning
>Kill myself
THE SECRET SIDE OF ME I NEVER LET YOU SEE

It's alright but i'm kinda burnt out. The game is 100% an experience as in, once you realize that the world isn't filled with that much interesting stuff, you kinda get bored on repeat playthroughs

Ted Woolsey Uncensored.

Don't you mean the terrible map work and controls?

Tred

B-but Alliance has space goats

First time using After Effects, be gentle

Why is he selling it for that cheap? Is it radioactive?

BING BING WAHOO

Anime - Not Even Once

>Not wanting to play DMC4

great

Hibiki. I have no idea of how Idolm@ster plays, I only read the doujins.

before I reply directly to your post, be honest, are you just fishing for replies to bump this thing?

when's the concert supposed to be at notAX

>he keeps comming back
holy shit dude stop

I think you mean several episodes, Glass-hat.

Veeky Forums is a trash medium. I'm glad they found a better platform to communicate.

Name another CV that can't sink DDs, CAs, or any BBs that isn't a KM one?
Because that is Enterprise in a nutshell.

Bubsi is my waifu

Seriously dude. You have to soundwhore to hear the footsteps, it's 100% required. The problem is some of the sounds are SO fucking loud. If a grenade blows up next to you rip your headset.

Given the hostility of /bnsg/ these days, it's no wonder people hardly join for new content.

Wait nvm wrong game.

They are pretty shit.

Seconding this, and when you end up getting compliments.

Realism takes away from the part of your brain that fills in the blanks. If you had a game as large and interactive as real life, you would do exactly what you do in real life. Which is to say, you'd play a video game to escape.

Still salty over MGSV.

They have a personal grudge against games falling for the open world sandbox meme

FUCK NO, it's why they undershipped it. Only a minority of consumers even have a reason to own it.

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/SNES

Why the everloving fuck was my post deleted? What douchebag has a problem with me telling OP he has a nice photo album on Google photos?

>when fanservice destroys an entire franchise
Reminder that threads like this are directly responsible for Other M

Chimps will smoke if you give them lit cigarettes so I'd imagine gorillas might too (and so did Winsor McCay).

It can still have war, you might just have to nudge it into happening or one of the other AI's will decide someone else redeemed too many great people and decide to bring the whole thing tumbling down.

Is he right?

yes and a lot of westerners. cant wait for the next MLG

The one that comes with the F-14 is a different one

GIVE ME CUMMIES PLEASE I WANT YOUR CUMMIES

same, Veeky Forums still has functions though, easier spacing

Kojima was right.

>Doom Enhanced pinkies

burning down her school and enslaving her

you must have just started lurking this general 1-2 months ago. When the discords started gw2g began to decline, threads were dying off and people resorted to spamming furfag memes to keep the thread from falling off page 10. discords kill generals.

would much rather prefer kefka or jecht

FUCKING TRIGGERED

Why do so many phantoms point down at reds? I don't get it

Sure, in an hour or so, when I'm done with chores and making dinner

Arma 3 was literally the reason I got a PC. It was never about gramphics. It was about playing the ONLY worthwhile milsim to ever exist until Squad got released.