youtube.com/watch?v=MnICwzPWo7U
youtube.com/watch?v=6pVF1Wr7GLQ
avto.net/Ads/details.asp?id=12014486
avto.net/Ads/details.asp?id=11890766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suzuki a best

i know, i like it the most of the four... shame it's also the most expensive
panda being the least

The C3 is a B segment while the other are A segment, so it's not in the same league.

>Opel: basically a Fiat 500 without the same style and way overpriced --> buy the original and not the copy

>Panda: plenty of space, solid and honest car, all engines are ok but I suggest the twinar

>Suzuki: horrible

>Citroen: different league, clown car and super plastic fantastic interior. Plenty of better alternatives in the B segment (eg. Suzuki SWIFT)

thanks, i like the panda, it's so cheap i can get a lot of additional crap added and still stay under 10k euro
btw can you elaborate on why the suzuki is shit?

>I suggest the twinar

Dear god why?

Kia Soul EV

3k civic

>help me choose the best rounded rectangle
>all of which on FWD car platforms
the fucking state of cars

this shit is like 20k

its gonna be my first new car, no bully
i am aware they are all very ugly

What the hell? Dont buy (((new))) you fucking mongoloid
>"Of course goy! You NEED a brand new car! Don't you want to smell the new car smell™?"

>Buy new car for 30K
>Drive 10 miles
>Decide it's not my thing
>Take back to dealer
>Get 10K for it, if lucky.

P A N D A
A
N
D
A

Fug, it's the one actually decent Fiat and they won't let burgers have one in favor of the 500 bullshit.

>buying new
Kys.

it's gonna work long enough for me to earn enough money to get a better car and maybe i can sell it at half the price
if i buy a used car i'll just spend everything on maintenance and will only be able to sell it for parts if im lucky

do americans not have test drives or something?
are you literally retarded is that the thing?

i'd also like to know why the turbo and not just normal engine?
isn't it a bit memey to put a turbo engine in a car like panda?
the smaller cubage doesn't even reduce the registration cost in my country

Not him but some dealers are so Jewish they won't let anyone test drive certain cars without a down payment, namely Subaru with STis

wtf
here you only need a driver's licence
do you americans genuinely not trust each other or is it just that niggers will steal your test car everytime

There's problems with test pilots, they act interested in a nice, fast car and they fucking hoon it on the test drive.

I meant, it looks like shit...

Because that little turbo on a light car (975 w/twinair) is great, considered we're talking about a city car, and allow the car to be safely used even on the highway (it has 6 gears when the 1.2 only 5).

On top of that you can safely install a methane or LPG system on that engine (or if you want you can pick both the LPG or methane bifuel already from factory) while mantaining decent performance.

The 1.2 engine is good too but I personally prefer the twinair because also the car has a nice steering.

Also, the Ignis has:

>way worse brakes
>way worse steering

The Panda is the sensible choice in that segment, also it's inexpensive to repair.

>looks like shit
the heck it looks great to me
back end almost looks like that bmw
i would like a turbo in my car but it didn't really seem sensible for something like this

one more question
how much more am i going to get for my money if i raise my budget to ~15k€

>Panda looks like shit
you have shit taste

>not reseaching cars for month in advance of buying
>not test driving every car on your list
>not weighing every possible pro and con
>not going into a a dealer 100% sure of what you want
>not being to sole owner of a vehicle
>not knowing the exact maintenance history of the vehicle
>not keeping the vehicle for 30 years negating any depreciation

Are you a woman?

>Oh yes goy, you need a car I see!

>he cant finance a car at 0%

you need a loan for school books? right this way user.

>methane
yuropoos literally run their cars on farts

No friend, the Ignis look like shit...the Panda is cute AF.

With 15.000 you should look at the B segment because you'd get nice cars.

Holy shit with that money you could even have a Swift Sport here, when it was new.

Pic related (Kia rio with 1.0 T-GDI turbo engine) could be a nice option with such budget.

Americans unironically drive with 3+ liter engines to be stuck in traffic for hours every single day and get shot if they speed.

A little engine is the right choice for a city car smaller than 4 meters.

i agree kia are nice, sadly i'm too late for the sale they had through october

i can't see a Swift Sport anywhere, but there's a boosterjet version for 13k with mid level gear

what about Mini Cooper???

not at all in the 10k-15k budget

why do you want a cuck car?

daily city drive, small and full of fun also, economic, comfy as fuck

This is retarded. No used car costs as much in maintenance as the new car depreciation.

When you've only got two cylinders and .9 litres of displacement you're going to want a turbo.

Panda 4x4

>Citroen: different league, clown car and super plastic fantastic interior
Thinking about buying a Citroen but not going full plastic goodness?

Get C4 Cactus my man

Suzuki swift is cool
but if of those 4 I'd go with opel because it's hip like me and it represents my individual uniqueness.

>Panda 4x4

wich one you call panda from all 4??

>Buy used Corsa/Astra/Toyota Starlet/Punto/1g 500/Panda for €1000
>Drive it for 10 years, spend €500 a year maintenance

Total cost over 10 years - €6000

>Buy new car for €10k
>drive it for 10 years, spend €500 a year maintenance when all inclusive warranty runs out (1-3 years)
Total cost over 10 years = €13500 - €14500

...?

used car will be dead after 10 years while i can still sell the new one

xDD

Get an older 2002-2008 Suzuki Ignis, they comfy as fuck

Rebranded as a Holden Cruze in Straya

What a bad ford focus clone, familia!

>used car will be dead after 10 years
You what?

Look at that amount of fucking hard and smooth cheap plastic.

This interior made look the previous gen Mustang look like a luxury car

Get a Fiat if you want to deal with car troubles.
Get a Citroen if you want electrical problems.
Get a Opel if you want a comfy ass ride.
Or get a Suzuki if you want reliability.

I did my research on the panda and the twinair gets lower mpg than the 1.1 or 1.2 in the real world but in the eu test it seems better

>because fuck buying (((used)))

At least buy a low-mileage used if you want something "new" you mongoloid.

Depends, in holland you can get the very base model b segment, even without radio sometimes, or an a segment with decent options

>when a car has mileage

Your mom has mileage too that doesn't mean she doesn't suck my dick like a champ

>Ever going into debt when there are equal alternatives that don't put you into debt.
No thanks my man.

Wrong.

t. car from 1994

get the twinair panda and install a BOV for shits and giggles

there's only the 1.3 multijet 4x4 and normal 1.2 avalible where i live

For the price of any of those cars you can own a 30 year old Bentley or a 5 year old indestructible Japanese car

youtube.com/watch?v=MnICwzPWo7U

>going into debt
That's all the greentext you need

Debt is for niggers trying to impress their homies with a shiny car

>it looks like another car
Solid argument bro

vw up

is it that good or you just like the looks of it?

>posted from my bus

Into the trash it goes

>Get a Fiat if you want to deal with car troubles.
>Get a Opel if you want a comfy ass ride.

>t. I'm not aware of the fact that the both the Corsa and the Adam are respectively a Fiat Punto and a 500

KYS yourself

That car is so fucking trash even german people are not buying it.

This insuccess is the reason for (((Volkswagen))) to try and destroy the Fiat 500's reputation, miserably failing.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pVF1Wr7GLQ

necrobumping this shit because i found pic related for 11k euros
comes with 1.4 petrol and some basic accesories
i sat in both this and the Panda today and i must say this is much comfier then the qt Panda
Anyone have experience with this car?

Neither.

500 is based on the 500, but we only get the 0.9-1.2 engines only the abarth 500 here has the 1.4 that the standard u.s. 500 gets, so our engines are too underpowered for the states

looks way better than a mustang interior desu.

Lol, that costs 20k here while the panda costs 13k

there's some pandas here for 9k euro, while the tipos go for 11-12k
but i must say Tipo seems like a lot more value for your money

I like these silly little things. They're way smaller than they look in pictures.

I'd only buy the Tipo in a high trim since it's an econocar, it's well made but of course to cost way less than its opponents it has some cheap plastics here and there, nothing that ruins the interior but if you ask me I'd prefer the full package with adaptive cruise, 1.4 turbo engine, xenon, etc..in the end it'll be still way cheaper than other cars.

We're talking about 20.000€, so too distant for your budget.

Where are you from?

twingo

There are a lot of Tipos over here used as rentals, I've sat in one and they seem decent enough.
But then again there's the Peugeot 301, Citroen C-Elysée, Skoda Rapid, Ford Fiesta etc.

Slovenia
probably sticking with the Tipo, just gave it a test drive today and i love it. Really delivers for a car that cheap.
The plastics are kinda cheap but that's the case in most cars this range
just have to decide between hatchback/sedan now

ne kupuj limuzine, vso ceno bo zgubla pa grda je ko prasica. pejt si po rahlo rablenga Tipota 1.4 T-Jet, Lounge oprema. City oprema je še sprejemljiva, samo je zalon za multimedijo tamajhen. Če te to moti.

avto.net/Ads/details.asp?id=12014486

En Lounge.

al pa tale, ubijalsko dober je. še carfax poročilo maš tle zanjga, sm pred kratkim kupoval pa preverju..

avto.net/Ads/details.asp?id=11890766

eh, limuzine so mi pač všeč, še nekaj 100 litrov več prostora naj bi bilo v gepeku
11.000€, city oprema sicer pa navaden 1.4 je bil ta model
majhen lcd me ne moti, dosti da ima usb in aux, doslej sem imel kasetar

hvala za te linke, saj mi je zal da nimam par tisoč evrov več, drugače bi stisnil za kaj takega
tam do 13k bi še šlo
nevem pa če je turbo motor res nujen glede na to da ima ze tako avto 6 prestav

95hp ne gre NIKAMOR! bože nedaj hriba. podhranjeno. t-jet je izjemno hvaležen in lepo vleče. pa kombilimuzina ma skorda v klasi največji gepek. dost večji od limuzine. lah na prvo žogo misliš da so litri vse, sam je odprtina zadi neuporabna. pa zgleda ko renault thalia. noben avto ne bi smel zgledat ko thalia.

sej to al je limuzina al kombil. mi je precej vseeno, samo stvar okusa
malo me moti pri tem t-jet za 13.990 da ma ze 6000 kilometrov, bog ve kaj so delal z njim, kako so ga vozil...

My gf has a 2017 Swift, handling is leagues better than the Corollas I've driven.

v končni fazi pa lahko čez par let ko kaj prišparam vržem enga abartha not in idemo :dd

He fell for the new car meme.

Someone has to buy new cars so they end up on the used market for half their MSRP after 2 or 3 years, then we can snap them up.

Shhhhh. Dont let the goymn know. when they buy a new car its basically a used car waiting for us to get it at 1/5th the price

The hatchback and the wagon are more refined, go with them.

The sedan is less refined and cheaper.

yeah probably going with the hatch, even tho i love sedans much more
the wagon is just a bit big for me, i don't have a family yet

Oy vey OP!

Yes! Brand new cars do NOT break. Its all free, goyim. Do not buy used. Dont take your own lube to the dealership, their own is much more expensive and better!

it's ok user i'll give you a discount when you will be buying my car in 10 years cause i see you're struggling

Hello mjet

Holy shit you're stupid. You deserve your shit.

I doubt mjet doesn't not tripfag ever.

avtotriglavove testne vožnje niso nikol brez prodajalca zraven. pa tipota ne hodijo vozit 18 letni mulci ko se jim dvigne na blokado mašine...nimaš se nč za bat sploh.

I don't post without a trip.

>that gauge

AHAHAHAHAHA

Now make it so you don't post with a trip either

New sport isn't on sale til next year bruh