pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Voting War Score Tally
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/4

Previous

Tharja and Azura are shit.

Let's go Priscilla!

Would you yank Nowi into your place?

Post successful defense teams! I need some ideas

They should do another Jugdral Gaiden game with the substitutes, desu. Hawk/Athos DESERVES to be the star of his own game.

I want to yank on Nowi's clit

Amid is shit.

yes

Linda a best.

Azura a best

Did you missed me a little /feg/?

Me too.

She's cute! Who wouldn't is really the better question!

I wanna fuck this soft boi

mmm

>We stand together!

I'm going to post this every day until you like it

literally who

>corrin considering speed help others
>clarisse def orbs
>banner getting another bad blood
>probably kill many user
>/feg/ using panic
>always reinhardt
>shitty multiplier

When will they ever learn?

>soft
>but also tough when he needs to be
>paladin white knight but not so white knight as to not being able to slap a bitch when necessary
How can any boy compete? How many hearts did he break?

ラインハルト is CUTE!

I'm baffled, desu. I only moved Hector on there because I needed him for the gauntlet, and suddenly this happens. I had him on a different defense team before and got nothing.

>blow clarisse
>hard nino
>feathers makes dragons damage grima
>meme anna

>confused as to where the last feg thread went
>turns out it was a filter for a namefag
why are namefags allowed to make threads

>gave Tikini Seal Attack
>bikini armor is actually efective

Mildly surprised, even if she's -atk +res

>Tfw Reinhardt is now the top result for the Japanese word "Reinhardt" in google, finally overtaking Reinhardt from LoGH and Overwatch Reinhardt
Based. Unfortunately he still loses to them on google images.
For now.

This was a salty Lissafag, I'm sure of it.

Hector with Vantage is terrifying for teams that can't kill him in one turn.

>Legion
>Good unit
>Tiki
>Shit unit
(lol

Could you change those heights to non-3rd world units please, I have no idea how tall they are supposed to be.

this is my husband

about 45 stone

Time to stop posting, Miranda.

32 waters

why did you put Mycen's face on Reinhardt's body?

Since we have to make multiple teams now, what's the best IV for beruka?
I have +HP/-RES and -ATK/+RES

+def/-res for maximum memeage

>I am retarded please spoonfeed me
no

I said non-3rd world.

>stones
What the fuck are these caveman metrics

has any madman here put hit and run on a mage/archer? did it work? i feel like it could be pretty interesting

He doesn't even have Vantage, I have him WoM.
...I could give him Vantage though

>grey skin

did ike get blacked

>ryoma interview after destroying user's perfect run with draconic aura vantage.jpg

Can't.

british units

+res and Iote is a good flying wall
+def was a good memeage but the current meta is too magic oriented

his gf was a black dragon

Isn't he a bit too old for you Miranda?

Something with +Def unless you're hellbent on running Panic Ploy on her, in which case +HP should do. Speed should be the bane since she gets doubled by everything and with suitable defense buffs can take 0x2 to render that irrelevant. -res is also a usable bane since while she can sometimes survive couple blue hits, ones from Rein or blade tomers will blow her up regardless.

>ハルト

Miss with that weeb shit

Take it easy on them, they are from burgerland or Liberia, wich is the same

I have a +hp -res 4* nowi (bad IVs IMO) and I have a +hp -atk ninian. would it be alright to 5 star nowi and give ninian lightning breath+? im not using ninian for attacking, but i would like something to be able to charge a special (im thinking of giving her esctucheon or holy vestments). bad idea or not bad?

will be nice when thracia gets remade so this meme can finally die

I don't have Priscilla but I have Elise
But I want Priscilla to win
But I want more feathers
What do

Do I join Elise and spend as many flags as possible? Potentially help to screw her over by leading Priscilla to bonuses.
Or do i join Priscilla and do my best, at the cost of not getting as many points as i possibly can?

r8 mine

We all know Soren was best girl (boy) in Tellius.

Are the new units even good for anything? I was really bummed that this Tiki is not a dragon.

WoM works great with cavalry. Vantage is just the safer pick since since it has so much versatility and checks poorly built teams. fags like you are why I always have a red unit on my team.godspeed

whatever you do it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things because you're only one person and make no difference

You're already late if you're trying to go for points, all the multipliers hit sometime betweeen 4 and 8 in the morning. It doesn't look like Elise is getting anymore, so go with Priscilla if you want a chance at one before the round ends.

if you're a tierwhore who runs only bladetomes + tinyhands and a dancer then no

if you like having fun and being creative then yes

Soren would have actually been much more interesting and ambiguous if female

>Does Savage Blow 3 trigger Desperation or Vantage for any characters?
>Desperation and Vantage = HP ≤ 75%
>So, any character with ≤ 40 max HP.
Anyone on this list (not including those with -HP IVs).
The only ones who actually run Vantage would be Reinhardt and Summer Gaius.

>Yeah, that seems like kind of liability to have unless you're running running Firesweeps.
I dunno about that. Having Clarisse do it means that same unit will also get -5 Atk/Spd, and for Bladetomes, completely removes their Tome Buff (cav, armor, flier only get +1). It also means it takes any unit that needs 100% of its health out of range, too.

Taking Severa to the beach! Sharing summer memories!

mom

Priscilla's gotten more bonuses than Elise, she can feasibly win. You're kind of late to the party user.

>more interesting
He's plenty interesting as is, even if we think changing his gender would change anything about him.

His gender really played no part in how he acted at all really in the whole series apart from offering himself up to someone so they would stop bugging Ike in RD.

Do I agree he'd be hella cute as a girl? Fuck yeah, but even so he's still best boy (girl) as is.

I got a Lobster on the Hero Fest banner a while ago, and I find him really underwhelming. Are +HP -DEF such horrible IVs for him? Is it normal that a green axe unit takes like half his health? Is he a glass cannon? Can he be improved?

What team are you building right now?
I am currently building my C team with shitty soft boys like Seliph and Merric

Post your Merric my softbrother

How close is Elise to a multiplier?

Elise is never getting a multiplier, I think she might actually be catching up.

unironically this

she is catching up so not at all close.

Ninian is my favorite unit so I'd personally say, go for it. I gave mine Glacies, but a defensive special is a cool idea too.

Nowhere near, Priscilla's last bonus literally pushed her to the brink of one but she's only been closing the gap since then.

*blocks your bonus match*

Wait
Savage Blow 3 does 7 damage
So to get an unit under/at 75% HP from full the unit should have 7x4 HP, right? Only -HP Kagero or Elise have such a small HP pool at lv40 5*

Late to the party? Where were you LAST round? Elise v Lachesis, in the FINAL HOUR, had less than a 00.08% gap to get bonus and win, but Lachesisfags couldn't stop spending flags.

Idiots always win in things like this, user.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky animals and you know it!"

This picture never fails to make me horny. I demand more sexy sevy

I like Hana

Aren't enemy teams also randomized? Why does that indicate a Lissafag?

Ok really really tempted to give her katarina's atk ploy. But sacking swift sparrow 2 fodder seems like such a waste.
Anyone else annoyed with how they're giving these new units multiple new skills at a time?

Also, would def ploy from summer Gaius be a better idea?

Oh whoops, I forget to check the updated score this hour before asking.

i have two lobsters, one with those exact IVs

keep him away from any and all physical confrontations, seriously. His def is absolute shit with -def. What I did was turn my second one +hp -def into a green magic check with tri adept and r tomebreaker, you might wanna try that out as it gives him a clear cut role he can succeed in

The more popular character always gets you less feathers, join Priscill

>tfw your waifu isn't in Heroes yet
What's her name, /feg/?

She just missed a multiplier by 50k points a few hours ago.

>pull for Shanna to get Legion Desperation 3
>first set of orbs is 4 red/1 green
>the green is Minerva (+HP/-RES)

RIP Legion
I kept pulling and eventually got the Shanna after a final total of 58 orbs; also getting an Odin, a Reinhardt, a Faye, and a 5* Peri

Is there any reason to use Legion over Minerva?

You already know

That's a really good idea for a build, actually. Thank you.

Yumina (Yuliya)

lucina

My +res/-Atk Ryoma is pretty much only good for mage killing, so I might want to consider a build like that as well, though it's mostly been using Vantage out of laziness since it can still 1 shot most Nino builds.

I got defenses with a 3 star stahl ike soren lukas team how that happened I'm not sure