>99k
>faster than a 918 to 60
why is this company so hated?

Other urls found in this thread:

hybridcars.com/how-do-electric-vehicle-incentives-compare-to-oil-and-gas-subsidies/
caranddriver.com/features/the-2015-porsche-918-spyder-is-the-quickest-road-car-in-the-world-feature
electrek.co/2017/03/31/tesla-model-s-fire-manchester-crash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alphonse or imitator thread, don't reply. He doesn't want discussion, just to spam his autism. Check 4plebs for the image, you'll see what I mean.

obsessed

Thanks for proving me right.

>vocal gm fan girls nowhere to be found
>they're reporting it due to butthurt

>100k for something that looks like a camry
>few dealerships/charging stations
>still a meme
I'll buy into electric once there's a standardized charging system nationwide so you don't have to plan around wherever the brand localized.

Why did you fail to (a) recognise a bait thread and (b) read my warning?

tesla includes fast charging with their vehicles.

probably harvest some energy from the anal meltdowns that ice cucks have too

The government subsidies that this "company" receives are from money borrowed in my name, that my grandkids will still be paying off.

Try turning or being on high power longer than 5mins.

bait thread is bait. just end it already.

Tesla is leading the industry and will pay it back
The model s won the world's greatest drag race on motor trend. actually faster than a 488 gtb

Because there built like a hyundai from the 90's.

im poor and can't afford it so i hate it

What does that have go do with turning of staying on high power longer than 5 minutes?

Why are you idiots unable to recognize frequently posted bait? Seriously, what is your thought process?

I'm a glutton for punishment and bait threads are sometimes the only way to actually discuss issues on this board plagued by the cancer of general threads.

Are you capable of writing a sentence correctly, dumbass???

>will pay it back
This is blatently false. Musk nor anyone else has ever claimed that the subsidies will be paid back.

They're legally obligated to dumbass. they will.

>mobile autocorrect
You get the point, now answer.

>legally obligated to
false

get what point???

Do you wonder why we have generals? It's the only way to combat this garbage in lieu of people ignoring bait as they should. Sticker is pure cancer though.

>unable to even change door handle without car computer throwing a fit at you because hwid mismatch
>need proprietary diagnostic equipment to make it shut up
>can't get diagnostic equipment without being a tesla dealer
>no tesla dealers
>gg

Sorry, if u wanted to rent a car, I'd rent a car. But, if I buy one, I should be able to fix it as I please. I'm not paying for a locked down pos with an ssh backdoor lmao. Interior is like Audi A4 tier yet it costs the same as an A8

poorfags

They actually are obligated too.

Post a reference supporting your claim or STFU.

Slower than a slowerthanaminivan

>Tesla is leading the industry and will pay it back

They are haemorrhaging money, had there credit rating downgraded to junk, only managed to shift 260 Model 3's in the last quarter and have been laying off production staff. They aren't paying anything back just lie Ponzi didn't.

Tesla has no dealers and instead sells directly to the customer.

Also, Tesla has their own standard for charging.

Subsidizing alternative fuel vehicles will lower the cost of subsidies over time for oil, which currently far outweigh the cost of subsidizing electric cars.

>More regions have recently reduced government-financed incentive programs for electric vehicles to save money, but many of these same areas are already paying far more to support the oil and gas industry.

hybridcars.com/how-do-electric-vehicle-incentives-compare-to-oil-and-gas-subsidies/

Not true. They have dealerships all over the world.

>to 60

Not an argument.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The result is less money paid from the government.

Drag racing has nothing to with turning or staying at high power for a long time

Alphonse leave your dying company to wither away.

Almost nobody hates Tesla or EVs. Almost everybody hates Tesla and EV shills. People that hate Tesla usually owned one at some point.

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS TERRIBLE THREAD

by that logic the best shitbox you can buy is a cobalt ss turbo since its the fastest cheap car when stock.

Why is it slower than a gookbox?

There's an actual discussion happening. Quit whining. Smell the aphrodesia. I'm so hard I can reach all three pedals without moving an appendage.

There is more to a car than 0-60 times.

cause life don't stop at 60, it just start

>faster than a 918 to 60

Nope.
caranddriver.com/features/the-2015-porsche-918-spyder-is-the-quickest-road-car-in-the-world-feature

x

>article from 2014, before the P100D existed
Wow, great post!

Electric cars are shit. I would buy one just to put a diesel in it and roll coal on hippies

Okay and what can it do when confronted with a turn?

>0-60 MPH in 2 seconds
>60-124 MPH in 8 seconds

>2.28 seconds is less than 2.2 seconds

It's not my fault that Tesla took years to come up with a car that was slower than the 918.

>no video of claimed time
try again

nobody cares about your "warning" faggot

seconding this

Do you want this to NEVER STOP? Because responding is how you keep this garbage happening. Not Tesla in particular, just alphonse and friends.

lel

Stop whining your making yourself look like a little bitch.

Generals are bigger l cancer than even /pol/ or these opinion harvesting bot-generated threads, it's literally avatarfag central but with cars.

is that necessary?

ye

Is that why they are failing so hard?

In corners, the Tesla's quiet engine makes easily audible the electrofag driver's (and maybe passengers') autistic screech.
I think, it's a feature

>why is this company so hated?
booty blasted yuropoors.

I don't want to drive a tesla but I don't blindly hate the company like most of yuropooria

Stop making the rest of us look bad and stop bumping alphonse threads.

And thus, less generals will be needed if shitters stop making regular threads.

how is the veloster turbo anyway?

>spending 100k on a car with the build quality of a SsangYong.

Absolutely disgraceful auto manufacturer. Can't wait for BMW/MB/VAG to offer their models in electric and we can watch Tesla fade away.

i am the anti flag unfurled

>99,000k

I can't work on it myself, and neither can any shops because everything is backordered for months and months.

What is wrong with it? (symptoms, educated guesses?)

I don't own one, just many other owners' experience with that.

ARGHHHH DELETE THISSI!!!! DD

i hear this as a criticism a lot for new cars, what if they dont break? new cars are super reliable. in the 60s you needed ro know how to do valve adjustments and plugs and other little stuff because it was every other week. if you are buying a car to get from a to b why would yu care about wrenching on it. you can have a weekend car.

poor person mindset i think.

Not just consumable parts but body panels for collision repair too. You could just say "don't get in an accident" and while defensive driving does help a lot, there is always a bigger idiot that you might not be able to avoid.

I don't have a link but there was one guy who was without his Model S for well over a year just waiting for parts. Just about put more miles on his loaner than his actual car.

>new cars are super reliable
Tesla's aren't. Google the door handle problems.

If you are in a bump of any sort in a Tesla you are better selling it.
electrek.co/2017/03/31/tesla-model-s-fire-manchester-crash/

>a bump of any sort in a Tesla
The problem is they loose half their value with any sort of damage.

That's because it makes them even more likely to combust.

e

statistically speaking they combust less than petrol cars

That isn't true on a per mile comparison.