Hennessy venom f5

>300 mph
>1600hp
>7.4l ttv8

This kills the European

>Hennesy

Pass.

Why would you invite continent vs continent shitposting? Also regardless of the car's performance, John Hennessey is a thief.

THe face was changed but the rear stayed pretty close to the concept. is this final production rendering?

So is this the new bait to steal rich people's money? That cocksucker Hennessy will never make one no matter how many down payments he receives because he's a fucking crook, he got called out on a forum and acted accordingly

Cool. I'm sure the OyVeyron would also pale in comparison to an R18.

renders dont do anything and Hennessy is a shitter

>301mph
>Pilot sport cup 2's

apparently they say that because the car weighs less than either koeniggnog and the bugatti cheerio that there should be way less stress on the tires at high speeds than those two.

evry day new supercar, its getting boring. Nothing excites me in auto world anymore.

anyhow these cars are boring to drive.

>non production car you will never see on the streets
Saged

Fuck Hennessey, he's a fucking con artist cunt

redpill me on hennessey

Horseshit. Hendog is claiming a speed he will never reach, though I would fucking love to see him try to make 300, he would crash and die in fire.

See
The fucker would take down payment on cars like the original Venom and never deliver, he ended up stealing the engine from a Viper that was supposed to get the Hennessy GTS package, and then he acted like a spoiled brat when he was called out on the Viper forums for being a crook

>find a long stretch of road for your All American Hennessy Venom Factor 5
>feel the air get knocked out of your chest as you accelerate toward a 12 second sprint to 200MPH
>No Replacement For Displacement God Fearing Freedom Loving 7.4L V8 screaming behind your head
>you cross the 260mph point, confident that no European piece of shit could catch you now
>as you cross 270mph, you feel something is seriously off about the handling, you no longer feel planted
>you reach 280mph and all 4 of your Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2's detonate, unable to take the immense forces being placed upon them
>the front lifts and you take off like an F-22 Raptor
>in the 3 seconds you have left to live, you realize that you should have listened to the hundreds of engineering prodigies behind Bugatti, Koenigsegg, and Michelin instead of a known conman who owns a shed in Texas

>300 mph
I'll believe it when I see it.

Still slower 0-60 (the only important day to day metric) than a 5000 pound EV landbarge that seats 5.

Sperg more.

fake news

>0-60
>important day to day metric

>seats 5
wasn't it 7?

Don't respond to alphonse you idiots.

I wonder whose wheels they are.

Wasn't this supposed to be unveiled today? I thought that implied that they had an actual car.

Or did they just pull the sheet off a computer screen?

Actually it seats 12, you could probably strap 5 people to the roof

nice obsession

>muh true american supercar is just a supercar that pretends to be european
corvette and hennesey a garbage, euro makers don't even know they exist.
Now viper is the only true american sportscar. Others should try to copy that instead of wasting money making an ls swapped ferrari for retarded boomers

honestly as long as it is under 8 its in "never ever need WOT" territory

This IS European..? That's a Lutus.. Oh, it's bait

Shut up, I will kill you. Poor child. Keep my name out of your stupid mouth. Poor child.

Wat.
I went from a bike that did 0-60 in 3s flat to cars and my man I'll tell you, I feel it every single day.

fuck off john

Hey!!! I'm his nephew. He's way more pleasant in person.

Pic related. Rare John.

Then you will never believe it. Officialy his last car has a lower top speed than a GT86 as the 86 was able to make a return run.

.4l ttv8

What took you so damn long?

>Not a kit car this time
>Will be built in the USA this time

Nice

>Hendog is claiming a speed he will never reach

Hennessy claiming bullshit? Wow I am shocked.

I'm the same way
>never ever don't WOT

Hennessy is a mouth breathing peace of shit

Probably this. Its difficult for pneumatic tires to go much past 250 MPH. Even if they are specialized, 300 seems unlikely.

lol

People at the Texas Mile don't have any issues doing multiple 250+ mph runs.

If a 20 year old Ford GT can do 293mph in a mile then 300 out of a multi million dollar hypercar should theoretically be able to. How they plan on slowing down and stopping at those speeds is the real question. Most drag guys would say it's suicide running those speeds without a chute.

the GT can do 293 mph because it is powered by Ford engine, not by a GM engine

The car looks incredibly good and may perform actually nice. I'm at a point in my life where I could afford a couple of million dollar cars and after what all I've heard of Hennessey, I wouln't buy anything from them.

0-60 2sec
Max speed 67
Battery life a 67: 20 minutes

Such is EVfag's life

What cars you own?

Kekd

Was this really worth bumping for that?

worth it

>these cars are boring to drive.

Until you floor it.

Hi John

i wonder how fast it is up goodwood

This crooked fuck and his fucking jew lies. This car will never be what they hype it up to be, and I hope it fails.

Chuckled audibly.

I thought so.
Thanks for bumping so I could see that.

Wow, it actually looks good too. Shame no one over 5'6'' will fit in it though.

>A thief in a shed cucks yurop

It looks like a mutated GT

ahemm...

I feel like cars aiming for straight line speed over handling should look like extreme muscle cars, not generic super cars.

yes, it passes your bus

How come you get all these 1500-2000hp+ cars from these companies I've never heard of (usually using tt v8s and v10s) , but the bugatti Chiron only puts out 1500hp from an 8l quad turbo w16?

They built it from the ground up and it runs a super low tune for maximum reliability and an actually usable power range.

It's not tuned for maximum output.

>More torque at idle than a mustang V8 at peak torque

Good grief.

>not production

try again GM cuckold

That torque curve looks too flat to be natural. Is it electronically limited?

what the absolute fuck

Nice.

This is the engine equivalent of a great underachiever

>how far will these tires take me?
>all the way to the scene of the crash

I bet if I post you the Thurst SSC you'll use the same argument again.

Which is a warning: Alphonse has invaded this thread. Cease posting immediately.

Most probably. Like Mercedes limits their engines to 1000Nm to protect their trannies from breaking.

>This kills the Henessy

When Kawasaki produced a supercar, that yellow trash will be destroyed.

>cars that don't exist

We have a 9000hp mini that will do 600mph

we already have better in a production car...

boats
motorbikes
planes

WHY NOT CARS YOU FUCKS

thank you to the French tires, without whom nothing would be possible

and not built by a swindling fuckwit

>trains
>planes
>jetskis
>snowmobiles
>ATVs
>engines
Bombardier cars when?

>This kills the European

Haven't you guys killed us a 100 times already? I remember the Cadillac STD-V killing the 3 Series and the Venom killing the Bugatti.

Definitely looks like it. I also wouldn't be surprised if they kept a lot of potential locked away in case they ever need to make a Chiron SS.

>Lotus with a body kit

>Lotus with a body kit
and a few hundreds kilos more

That was the Venom

Yes, VW do it a lot in the luxury cars,look at how flat the W12 power and torques are.

Looks like one of Burnout 3 cars.
CAN YOU FELL IT BEEEATING?