[Daily Bike Thread - DBT]

oh look, it's not that fucking trips slag edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Tips & Tricks
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice
>Motorcycle Chicken Strip Support Group

/dbt/ map: Meet & fuck.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Nobike? Start here:

a2bikes.co.uk

Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

Webms nothing but kino I guarantee:
I'm not even going to link back to that shite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg_9fqnHPo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for slipons a best

N I G H T
I
G
H
T

ZOOK
O
O
KYS

is that brand any good? I see them on ebay for reasonably cheep

Ticket lawyer said I might be fucked on my 30+mph ticket. Small town judges are big meanies.

>not taking responsibility for your actions
Scum

Old thread (to keep it orderly):

Like I need a slipon for that

Tragic
I know it's hard to keep it on the track, I go madman sometimes too.
I live in a bigger city and sometimes cars I'm passing decide to get a big dick about it and speed up so I can't pass and then slow back down to avoid a ticket the moment I'm blocked from passing. Then I have the choice of either
a) sitting behind their slow ass
b) goin for a RIP and punching past them

The problem is if I do option b, the little faggots will frequently decide to have a problem with me and start tailgating dangerously close; if I move over to let them by they pass and then slow down and block the left lane again.

Fucking cagers, man.

>pass a slow left lane camper
>they speed up, forcing you well over 100mph
>You pass where you needed to pass and move back into the center lane
>they slow down
EVERY TIME

Yeah over took a big rig doing 55 in a 70. I dropped a gear and came out from behind him doing 100 and next thing I knew big hoss was all over my ass.

They took off A LOT and you're still complaining.
They should have taken your bike and license.

km or m?

Mph

Probably mph, 70 is a standard highway speed in a lot of the United States and 100mph is a relevant speed whereas 100kph is sodarun territory.

Cut them up on the inside if they block the overtake lane.

There's a special place in hell for people like them

M8 then they feel EXTRA vindicated in tailgating you up to 115mph. I'm not riding a 140hp scream machine, most cars can catch up at some point, especially these ridiculous v8 suburbans in my state.

That would most likely mean losing your license here.

It's more about how much he was speeding, 30km/h over is a big fine, but that's it. 30mph over is bye bye license.

>out for a RIP on my KLR
>118kph
>80km zone
>Ticketed; R4500
>Monthly pay; R6000
Now on my DL-1000 I wheelie past EMPD when they are doing traffic duty. I have run, from the cops, twice now. Fuck this broken system.

You could also, you know, slow down a bit if you can't afford it

>two lane road
>06:00am
>connects directly to the freeway
Yeah, I see where I was riding in a manor dangerous to everyone. Just try and get my plate now.

Black Widow? Certainly. I have a friend that got a full kit for his FZ 09 and it was fucking juicy, got a slipon kit for my hornet and FUCKING ZESTY BRUH. Absolutely get one if you're looking for nice sounds and high build-quality.

I'm not saying you were dangerous, just that you need to slow down if you can't afford it.

Oh and their link-pipe kits come with bike-specific adapters and shit, even has a tube of paste for the exhaust

Got a 1200€ ticket for speeding and lost my license for five months, so that just means that unless it's a bike-cop, I'm running, fuck paying those kinds of fines for something that didn't even endanger anyone.

Going to build a plate-flipper this winter. Fuck traffic nigger poopoo, go harass poor people you useless fucks.

The thing is, I was only suppose to be fined R1500. But the courts are fucking bastards and tripled it over the long weekend.

Scum

I would too if I was a cop.

Yeah so? I'm following the law when I'm driving my bigass car, but when I'm on a bike, I'm only endangering myself, so fuck off. The real scum are women putting on makeup and faggots texting while driving, not bikes driving on a road without intersections.

Scum

>anti social behaviour
>justification for law breaking
>thinking he is above the law
>no respect for social function
You should be locked up

Friendly reminder to filter and ignore tripfags.
Last thread got ruined mostly because of them.

Maybe, but now I wont stop rapidly. I will pass you by and otherwise disrespect you.

see pic
I never justified it, it's like totally wrong and stuff, but I just don't care, I don't think I'm above the law, the ticket was totally justified, I knew I was breaking the law, but fuck paying that much over being too fast for the rest of the useless shitbirds on the road. I was traversing in space faster than gubment intended citizens to, boohoo. You can literally rape someone and get away with less than you do if you go 50km/h over the limit on an empty road, the social function can kiss my ass.

But lock me up then nigger.

>i never justified it
>writes a paragraph justifying it
Enjoy the pokey faggot

A bike can do some real damage to a car. If you would hit my car with your car on the driver side, I could be seriously injured.

How did I justify it, faggot?

Yeah I bet you could be injured if I hit your car with my car

>he doesn't know what a justification is
You will have a really hard time in life if you're this stupid as an "adult"

I bet you don't either

I meant my car with your bike.

he knows that, he just argues like an 8 year old

>I'm not above the law
>I knew I was breaking the law
>I knew it was justified to punish me from breaking the law
But
>Fuck the law, I shouldn't be punished
>I shouldn't have to deal with the consequences of breaking the law

People like you are why we have laws.

I've seen 8 y/o's come with better arguments

/dbt/=D E A D B I K E T H R E A D

P O S T
O
S
T

B I K E S
I
K
E
S

Silly 4chum, I'm not from Australia.

Ded bike?

Thought on the sinnis hoodlum as a first bike? Only £1850 brand new which is like $2400.

Regularly maintained™

It looks neat. How are the reviews?

Probably shit, might use parts nobody has and there are no reviews.

Get a used YBR 125

Theres not too many that i know of.

>it doesn`t even have marks where the rotor ate into it

Is this normal for the front sprocket cover to get this bad?

>It's not even completely rounded off.

Clean that chain of rust, you filthy yokel.

That tire looks flat, else the angles are playing tricks on me.

now that's a sexy one

Nearly went down today lads. Was going round a roundabout and the front wheel slipped away from me. Managed to save it but I heard it squeal.

>I’m… naked in the dark, with nothing, no veil… between me… and the skid deamon! I can see him… with my waking eyes!

pretty sure chain is dirty and tire low, cigbike was before I knew much about basic maintenance. All I have left is my thousands of pictures. she's a ded bike. she ended up with cali STEM highschoolers trying to convert her to electric.

Did the succed or did they blow the money on booze and weed?

Looks nice. Too bad, FZRs are getting rare.

never heard from them again, they seemed ambitious but naive.

FZR600 best baiku

Next up on DEADBIKETHREAD,
The '86 FJ1200 I purchased from someone from this very board...

Yes

Okay boys I need some help

Ive been wanting to get motorcycle for fun/commuting for a long time so I decided to make this thing to see if I like riding or not. I've been riding this thing for a while now and I think I've figured out what I want in a bike.

>something that can go on dirt roads and regular shitty city streets
>something that is nimble, not super heavy
>does not have to go super fast
>does not have to carry cargo
>I want to sit upright

I want to get something reliable with the 4k I have saved, what would you recommend? I like the Honda Grom, and there are some for sale near me but I was wondering what you guys thought

Pic related is the turd I built, Its a little two stroke. It will go 30 mph on a flat surface

WR125

Good fast bike, everyone over 35 would go crazy for it. Sold it to a nice old man who had the cash to give it an engine swap and good retirement.

>grom
are you a midget

im 5'10

stay away from the grom and get any used 250 dual sport. they're exactly what you described.

someone posted some really fucking comfy vlogger from tokyo the other day
someone has it maybe please?

So a midget

>2smoke shitbike

Aaaay, I built one too, shitted up DBT with pics of it for weeks before I finally bought mai baiku. You want a dual sport.

Oh and by the way swap out that POS drive sprocket for the axle mount sprocket before you crumple the rear wheel at 30mph

Wikky wikky WAZZUP /dbt/? I'm you're bike's previous owner.

Awwww HELL naw, look at dat shiznit under dat wizz-eele!

Hi dad

WIKKI WIKKI WAH WIKKI WAH WIKKI WAH WAH

Joke's on you, my bike's dad was some Indonesian factory worker.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg_9fqnHPo4

its worrying the amount of people in the comments who defend stopping entirely on front brakes and stopping with both feet on the ground

" Some quality comedy gold here,like not using the front brake at slow speed lol.Fuck me,i never use my back brake,ain't used it since the early 90's when i used it to control the height of wheelies on my RG500.No surprise so many of you fall off,you are trying to ride unnaturally.Just be smooth with the front brake and don't grab it like a fat man in Krispy Kreme's."

is this an american thing? I don't understand

Now we're tizz-alkin! Now to go get rejected by loud and obnoxious cracked out black women because i'm too rat-like for white women, and to not change my oil till 12000 miles

I'm pretty front brake heavy, I only use the back one under 15 mph or if I need to stop really bad I will go 70% front 30% back. But having both feet out like that without coming to a stop is a new rider mistake, a fatal one. Any time I'm rolling those feet are on the peg.

it's a sign of not being confident balancing the bike. If they made being able to track stand a bicycle for 5 seconds a requirement for your licence 90% of these types of accident would be prevented.

Looking at bikes atm (pic used for example, won't be able to get it)

Got a couple of questions....

1) How's best to arrange collection? Do you have to insure the whole bike beforehand on the day you pick it up, or can you get 1 day coverage? I'm guessing it's probably best to insure it before you pick it up entirely in case shit happens while storing it?

2) How do you go about getting a restrictor fitted before you ride it if it's second hand? If it doesn't come with one am I basically limited to bike shops' listings?

Just giving Americans riding lessons would help.
Here they already teach you very low speed balance.

Thankfully I haven't had to buy shit bikes for decades.

yeah people panic and lock the handle bars and the bike goes down. Balance is important.

you're foreman in a kawasaki factory?

you think you will remember using the back brake in panic mode when you're not using it regularly?
laughable
really laughable

I use both brakes, always
[spoiler]when I'm not using my motor brake[/spoiler]

Posting shitbike

not a bike

go to daily scooter

jesus christ

Post bike or scooter, scooty