NEET

>NEET, Never worked before.
>currently have 30k in my savings account
>have zero expenses
>going to inherent around 900k-950 in the next 7-8 years or so.

Are you jealous wageslaves and unifags?

Jealous of your parents or whoever earned the 900k. You not so much

I will be able to retire at an extremely young age. Most people won't even earn 900k in their entire lifetime.

>NEET, Never learned how to type
>currently have 30k btc in my savings account
>have negative expenses
>going to materialize around 900,000k-950,000k in the next 0.7-0.8 years or so.

you should go to tg or qst for role playing games.

Typical normie wageslave mind set. Admit that you are jealous.

> I'm going to live my entire life without working, on a high school dropout's lifetime income

If you never work, you'll eventually be living on an immigrant carrot picker's allowance

A person could easily live off that. I'm not planning on living to 90, So I will be completely fine.

>900k-950
Lol.
That's only going to return you about 40k a year, which is what someone making $20 an hour nets.
Have fun watching everyone you know out earn you while you sit home jerking off.

If I were you, I'd have a great 5-10 years, and spend my last $20 on some study rope

*sturdy

I will still be a home owner, have, zero debt. And have more money than you will ever have.

we're on the same boat

>I will still be a home owner
Already am

>have, zero debt
no, shit, me, too

>And have more money than you will ever have
Doesn't sound like it.
Unless you've got some other rich relatives you're not telling us about.

>Educated in a field that i love
>currently have 5k in my savings account (why have more).
>Expenses paid for by the goverment
>going to inherent around $2-3 millions in the next x years.

Life is good frogposter

If he invests in an IRA Roth he will be more set and live a more fulfilling life then 90% of normies

You can't retire if you have never worked.

Apart from he doesn't have to spend his life wage-slaving, you plum.

Earning $40k per year is more than enough if you don't have to pay money and gas for your cuckmobile to take you into work everyday.

Or money for a cuck-sandwich for lunch.

Or money for an expensive new cuck-suit.

You get the idea.

900k will last you maybe 10 years. Hope you can make it last fuc boi

Even if he didn't put it into any investments and decided to spend it all that would still be almost 100k per year.

What the hell is wrong with biz posters. Are you literally all 15 year olds who don't understand how much money a normal person needs to live?

What's your backup plan if the inheritance doesn't come through? A lot can happen in 7 years.

The best part of this, is you are unemployable and will have less than a million to live off for the rest of your life .
Which isn't hard to make, unless you're a 15 year old keyboard warrior .

cope

i admit im jealous, you just cope

we have been scammed by life

we should kill richcels then die

>inb4 imma be rich myself

no you dont

You can retire for life in nice country like spain with 900k you dumbass.

Just wanted to tell you that everything I've achieved I've earned by myself and is infinitely more fulfilling than being handed the silver spoon.

The fact that you need to brag about achieving nothing just highlights your insecurities tbqh.

Hi I'm OP. I live in material comfort but am myself an underdeveloped lame-ass leech with no talents,ambitions or accomplishments to my pitiful name

Good job actually, let me know if you need any financial consultation services!

nathanhatchservices.mytranont.com

Let me know what you think!

>he doesn't have to spend his life wage-slaving
No shit, but he won't get to live a rich lifestyle, so it's not much to brag about.
>Hey guise, I don't work, check out my Kia.

>unemployable
He thinks there is such a thing.
Grow a pair

Not really as you'll most likely commit suicide or die before your inheritance.

What benefit does a "rich lifestyle" bring?

It's funny that this place is so full of the kind of people that will never be rich because as soon as they come into some money they will start living a "rich lifestyle" and pissing away their money on superfluous crap like some retarded rapper.

You remind me of my unemployed brother who's waiting for my mother to die. He has no skills, work experience, or education and will receive only about 200k when he's 50. It's kinda sad.

>a million to live off for the rest of your life .
>Which isn't hard to make

No it's only about 40 years of savings for the 90th percentile of earners in the US, after tax. Fuck all really.

>What benefit does a "rich lifestyle" bring?
Gee, I don't know.
Buying whatever kind of house or vehicle you desire, not having to send your kids to public schools if they're shitty where you live, visiting great destinations around the world, making life easier for your friends and family. The list goes on.
Do I really have to explain this to you?
The point is, none of these things can be achieved while preserving 900K capital in order to provide one with $40K of income per year.
That's why even $900K won't do it if you're lazy and plan to do nothing but sit on your ass.
But hey, I understand if you just want to do that.
It's your choice.

I guess if you think your time and freedom are worth a better choice in house and car then that's your prerogative.

You're one of those people who can't enjoy their free time unless you spend the majority of it slaving away aren't you?

Honestly I would much rather make less than everyone I know and not have to work. 40k a year is a solid fucking income when you have no debt and own a home. You do realize the time spent at work is a variable here? He's making less than everyone, but then he's not spending 40hrs a week at work.

Lol.
It's better to have both. I'm not interested in working either, which is why I retired.
What I'm saying is, if I had a choice between not working and making $40K, or doing some work as well in order to boost the 40K to a higher figure, I'd pick the latter.
I wouldn't be satisfied with $40K a year, even if it meant I didn't have to do shit.

>implying 30k is a lot
>thinking you can retire off of less than 6 million dollars liquid
>with an inheritance that's not guaranteed
LMAOing@your life. Pro tip: live comfortably for 10-15 years and then kill yourself. That'll show the normies

What the hell are you talking about? 900k is comfy if you're not a retard spending every penny on luxuries

lots of angry wagecucks i see

>thinken you can retire with million
>you will suicide for no reason
>you wont feel the achievement because you are not cucking

Is that 900k before or after estate taxes?

>6 million dollars liquid

Unless you're planning on having several bankruptcy inducing medial issues I don't see how anyone living the pleb life would blow through 6 million if they're past 40.

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF FAGGOT OP's DEAD PARENTS

> "And to my lazy fucker son, I leave my collection of books. Please make the most of them, educate yourself, and try to make something of your life...
> I leave the estate of $900,000 to AIDS United... I really shouldn't have fucked that African hooker bareback."

Kek. Have fun crying on top of a pile of money and dying alone

INB4 WAGEKEK

I am an Air Force Officer that loves my job. I travel around the world being an Alpha badass and investing every cent of my earnings. I'll retire that $2 million at least.

Enjoy wasting your life.

estate taxes(US) don't happen until >5mil.

So what did you do with your one chance of existence OP?

"I sat in my room jerking to Hentai whilst waiting for my parents to die. I then inherited their money and blew it on Drugs and Hookers to make my miserable existence even slightly bearable."

This.

Op is either role playing or a cuck. Probably both.

At least i know when i die i earned it

>Ignoring inflation
Have fun with poverty.

If you had a hair on your ass you'd have over 5 million in rental real estate and other investments. But u wont. You'll NEET all of ot away and be sacking my groceries or at the dive bar bragging about how rich u used to be.

Fuckoff shill

All of this is a lie.

A mill is a fucking joke retard. My wife and i make 80k after taxes.

Yeh, he is probably too much of a retard to invest it. Spend like 30k a year and then moan in 20 years time when he is left with 300k worth only 150k in todays money.

3-4 years later, OP hangs himself.

So what did you do with your once of existence?

"I slaved away at work for 40 years"

Jealousy

>home owner. First mistake
>0 debt 2nd mistake
>more money than u etc... 3rd mistake.

see

... for 9 years.

Your 14 year old ass needs to go back to math

>financial consultant.
>another name for retarded theif...

If you financial consultant fags had it figured out why are you shilling pump and dump stocks to wagecucks instead of rubbing wlbows with high heffner

Nope. Directly back into assets. While simultaneously giving my wife and i a raise every six months while reducing the oercentage of our income we spend. She wants a clean middle class home and yard and i want 50 acres of junkbcars and shit to play with.

>wanting to get rich for freedom not vanity.

Feels good.

Not to mention obvious philanthropy and angel investing

Suppose it was actually invested at 4% as was suggested earlier. The inflation rate is about 2% as indicated in my first post. Thus, the inflation adjusted rate is 1.04/1.02, or about 1.9608%.

This means he could only withdrawal $17,647.06 (in today's dollars) each year sustain-ably. Any more and inflation starts eating his income.

Source: aspiring actuary

Thank u for your service.

AHAHAHAHA

Try 20 faggot.

Those numbers are all fucked up.

Actual inflation is over 5%.

If op van't get 15-20% anually he may as well buy a 900k gold ripe and hang himself. Should live off 50k, reinvest the 40k extra yearly, and keep the 900k invested till he dies rich and old

Bit he wont

>inherent around 900k-950

Thats it? hahahahaha at least i'm getting more than that.

>900k
>Retirement

This is supposed to last you how long?
50-70 years?
900k over 50-70 years is 18-13k a year. That's not that much.

Pic of property tax bill or you are a farce.

>Actual inflation is over 5%.
Citation Needed

>If op van't get 15-20% anually
I doubt OP could beat the market that much, consistently. Almost all of the professionals in the world can't do this.

>Should live off 50k, reinvest the 40k extra yearly, and keep the 900k invested
The sum of 50k and 40k is 90k, which is only 10% of 900k. You suggested 15-20%. Even at 10% return and 5% inflation, OP could only withdrawal $42,857.14 (of today's dollars) every year sustain-ably. The remainder must be reinvested such that the next withdrawal has the same real (inflation adjusted) value.