Would you rather have a 700HP Challenger or a 700HP Mustang...

Would you rather have a 700HP Challenger or a 700HP Mustang? Both come with a full manufacturer supported warranty of course.

autoblog.com/2017/10/31/howling-coyote-ford-mustang-f-150-getting-700-hp-supercharger/

challengers look less like shit, so the mopar wins

700hp Prius

desu the stang's squishface has grown on me, so i'd take blue oval pigfat over red stripes pigfat

Id rather a pre-facelifted mustang. seriously, the facelift was so fucking unnecessary.

It looks better in person. The changes for the 2018 are too much to go unnoticed. Also the bodywork is more aerodynamic.

Mustang. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's both lighter and handles better than a challenger.

if it's a prefacelift mustag,a mustang
otherwise,the hellcat

Super gt is life desu

Mustang has more distinctive features, better looking interior, best aftermarket of all cars, is not a dodge, handles a lot better, lighter, heritage. Also where i live white trash, wiggers, blacks drive dodges, beaners and regular whites drive mustangs. Dont want to be confused with the former

>not getting the khrysler-kommie-killer 9000

I think I'd have the challenger pending dyno results, most likely the 700hp pushrod had more area under the toque curve than the 700hp ohc, and at lower revs. Im also with the chally on style, barges are my shit

This looks so much better than a 2015+, but not as good as 10-12, 13/14

gb2

Mustang. If they're still a viable option when I get done with school, I'm buying a 700hp mustang from Lebanon Ford to celebrate.

700hp Camaro 1LE

The mustang, it doesn't look like a shitty boring brick, isn't driven exclusively by the absolute dregs of society and can probably take a corner better

Facelifted yugo 45

Civic, simply moded to 700 fwhp

Hi. I noticed that you were admiring my taillights.