What do you faggots think of the LS400?

What do you faggots think of the LS400?

Great

Based, I have an LS430 and would honestly rather a 400, just hard to find them with lower KMs these days

>rather a 400
wut why

Sporty, luxurious, reliable and inexpensive it's perhaps the perfect shitbox of 2017.

thanks guy, i might pull the trigger on one soon

Do they handle like a boat?

Yeah but not nearly as bad as you think. It's much more responsive and firmer than a panther body but still more comfortable. I have a 98 (better suspension and stiffer too than previous gens) and I would say it handles as well as any other normie car made today. It won't blow you away but it's surprisingly competent for its age

Thanks, sounds perfect for babby's first V8

Manual swapping 1UZ's is fairly common here in NZ too for Hilux's/Surfs so that mite b cool

great cars. The one in your pic is shit, lowered, low profile tires, ugly rims that seem to come off a generic bmw, cheap looking tinted windows. Whats the point of getting a comfy luxury car only to rice it out and ruin the ride quality and nice stock look.

a soarer with an unnecessary luxury tag added

Nice luxobarge, wish it came in manual or wasn't a bitch to swap

What car with a manual gearbox is most similar to the LS400?

Idk, did the 740 come in manual?

Why? I also have a 430. I love it way more because of the transmission. however those 400s have a better face than 430

97 and back LS's look the best but I still like 04+ 430's too. Unless you have an 01-03 in which case yeah it looks bad

Yeah i got a 2005 430. I don't think it looks bad just not nearly as good has a 1999 400.

Nissan Maxima or Mazda 6 *FWD
or
Cadillac CTS or BMW 3 series *Unreliable

My 98

I fucking love it.

A jack of all trades imo.

Great car, the one in your picture looked riced/nigged out though. It's a great looking STOCK car.

Why not a 5 Series or E Class?

Here's what mine looks like. (not the actual car but same color and year it's just too dark out to take a picture.) I love the pre 2000 look better,

>forgot pic because im a tard

Old, heavy, slow, soft, no joy to drive. Brittle old hoses, tubes, wires, etc.

piece of shit, really.

Why is everything closed every time I want to browse

Yeah dude yours looks nice I love those 5 spokes, wish I had them in my 98 to get this look going

nice wheels, what are they?

>mine

Didn't they call this one the Altezza in Japan?

I don't care. The IS F is the best car Lexus has made, second only to the LFA.

>Mercedes

That looks bad

No that's the smaller IS.

Great car.
Your steering wheel gear will strip, your ac lcd will black out, your power steering pump will leak and your chair will have a cog break in it. But all those are like 3hr fixes dope car when I owned mine. But the 97 town car is so much better desu.

Amazing car, was looking at one before i got my sc300

A lot of those problems impacted the older models. I have a 98, and haven't had many issues.

>Steering wheel gear
Put a zip tie behind it

>dem bracket holes

Time for a new bumper.

Late 400’s look better
Late 430’s are better cars hands down.

They handle like an S class Benz of the same era. Except a little softer and turn in has a little more body roll. Steering is a tiny bit lighter, but surprisingly good for a big boat. So they will dance when you want them to, and they are not like an American full size lux car that just floats and wallows. You can hustle these through turnspretty well and keep the ride smooth just like a big S class, but you’ll never forget the size or the weight. If you want to keep handling and steering feel, get a GS430

If I didn’t need the back seat room for the kiddos, I’d be driving a GS. But the LS is an amazing car. You simply can’t go back to lesser cars after owning one.

>Amazing
Totally different car. But you are right. It’s a gem.

Love the two tone LS400’s

Love the color and OEM wheels. Mine is boring blue with six spokesmen swirrled paint lol.There isn’t .

Easy fixes. Lots of online help and big community. LS beats the town car in every category except size and simplicity.

That looks like a lake below.