>>>NEWSRESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

destiny.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Grimoire_Cards/The_Wolves_of_Mars
youtube.com/watch?v=BQIqg-01Its
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded game

ded thread

ded orbit needs your help, guardian

Still offering help for people who want to do the two clan-based trophies, or need the Sing the Iron Song trophy.

you can help me with my prostate exam

I need the iron song one. Psn claybaseball

This is a ded thread made by a ded playerbase for a game of the ded. All you will ever do is shitpost. You do not belong here. This is a place of discussion.

dead but dreaming thread

Kill yourself Deus.

Not saying you're wrong but still kys.

kys loli

i cant wait to make some dg friends
im very excited that i get to play with you guys

Why so angry, Drin?

>telling little girls to commit suicide

You're a monster.

How am I supposed to contain all this rage and hatred in such a tiny little body?

We're happy to have you!

But what are you angry AT? That everyone's too ded to raid anymore? All my shitposting? The lack of boipucci in your life?

All of the above?

Many, many diamonds danglin'
Bag full of money we stranglin'
Hate me, fry me, bake me, try me
All the above, 'cause you can't get in
I don't want no プロブレム (ah)
Because me、プロフェッショナル (ah)
Make you shake your ケツ (thank you)
Haters take it パーソナル

Are you an ass man?

Whatever happened to the theory about Variks getting us to acquire the Elder Cipher for him so that he can betray Petra and become the true Kell of Kells?

First I've heard of that theory. Don't know if it can survive the new grimoire of Uldren taking over the House of Kings. Maybe he can become Kell of Judgement, and get a bunch of Eliksni to join House Judgement and start reorganizing the other houses? And some houses can be friendly factions in Destiny 3?

>Uldren in Black Garden
>Mara Sov missing
>Bungie dropped them completely

destiny.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Grimoire_Cards/The_Wolves_of_Mars
>The Crows will find the Kell of Kells. Then Banners will rise as one. And Eliksni will stand together. Forever.”

Variks won't be Kell of Kells, Variks is Executor Hideo for House Judgement. House Judgement is Eliksni New Monarchy. CHARLEMAGNE IS GOING TO SAVE US ALL!

>Kell of Judgement

Why is crucible so miserable? I'm lucky to get a 0.4 KD. I think the highest I ever got was 1.3.

Did Kell leave? I haven't been on Xbox for a week.

I recall hearing something about Mara Sov's voice actress leaking that she'd done work for Destiny 2, which would imply the Queen both being alive, and part of the campaign. But my google-fu is weak, or it was horrible lies, or a fever dream.

And with that, I'm going to bed. Good night, /dg/. Please don't die on me.

It was real, I watched the interview.

Luke Smith said in an interview that the Exo Stranger and the Queen+Reef will not be in Destiny 2.

Rather, he actually thinks they had satisfying and complete arcs.

I mean if you read it in context he's not wrong.

He said "When you compare it to other characters, she shows up, she introduces a new enemy, she gives you a cool gun, then she leaves. So we feel it was a satisfying closure. etc..."

So, you know, it may be shit, but he ain't wrong either, COMPARED to other characters its an amazing story.

But then again, compared to other character, my penis growth chart has amazing progression. (Its always on the same number)

Please be bait. No one can be that bad right.

Not him, but I'm pretty shit. Not that shit, but pretty shit.

>Please be bait. No one can be that bad right.

Why exaggerate your reaction this much when you know damn well sub-1.0 KD is average in destiny.

Aight here is my patent pending 100% guaranteed win strat for crucru. Run away like a bitch 100% of the time if you are not full health or in a disadvantaged fight.

Cause I am a asshole

Over-reacting like a brain damaged failed abortus doesn't make you an asshole, it makes autistic.

What's the best thing to do when you can't sleep

M8 don't try to tie posts together we are all different human beans

thank you user!
is your discord name nanachi??? cause that person uses that picture as a profilepic

Beans isn't human, fuck off with the alpha meme.

>/dg/ has a discord
What the FUCK happened in this shithole that you circlejerks think you need a discord?

what??
hes in my friendlist you moron

/dg/ literally always had a discord you moronic fuck, its just not used by most of us because its literally autismo containment chat.

The only time a discord is relevant is if you have a consistent group you play with, like a raid group. you don't fucking need it for anything else like a general.

>you don't fucking need it for anything else like a general.
Many generals have discords, try not to feel so insecure that you weren't invited.

Says who

43rd for of you look real close..

Me too my friend! Hope we meet in early beta on 18 july.

Any boners about?

Killed the Walker a few mins ago, but I need help with the NF boss. I'm a bit underlevelled and don't think I can handle Taniks's slaughterhouse room alone. No need to mic up.

A CELL FROM THE PRISON OF ELDERS

16 days till beta, what class you playan?

Ayo this place still gay as fuck lmao??

I'm actually really curious how Arcstirder works out

And did they say if Voidwalkers were in for Warlocks?

Yes, Void and Dawnblade are available for the beta
Arcstrider Gunslinger, Sentinel Striker as well.

Dope

well looks like im trying out all three classes

Just bought Silver in Destiny 1 and the shit won't show up on my account.

Logged out, waited 20 minutes, came back and it still won't there. Did Bungee just jew me, or something?

That's some weird bug that happens every now and then.

Try turning your PS4 off as well

I WANT TO PLAY DESTINY WITH YOU!!

What console?

same as ever

What do you want to do negro?

anything. leveling a hunter in pvp, gearing a titan from 395

Anybody want to run some nightfalls? I need it on my Hunter and Titan.

Just booting up my toaster.

This desu.

>literal whos and an underage girl
Vanndezeh pls

Literally who

>not knowing vandezeh
>literally who
get out literal who

Why would he feel insecure about not being invited to a containment chat?

>someone who posted a few times years ago and never again

LITERALLY who

literally who

youtube.com/watch?v=BQIqg-01Its

Aside from old news, I'm getting kinda tired of hearing about how the RNG kept players coming back to the game. You don't actually know the net effect, because the only people you're polling are the ones still playing the RNG infested game. No effort has been made to estimate the number of people driven from the game because the absurd RNG makes every action feel worthless because you only get real rewards one-ten-thousandth of your play time.

The gameplay keeps bringing me back, I like doing strikes and reliving the story over and over.

It's probably just over-reported for crazy aspies who feel like they "deserve" "rewards" for playing a video game a lot.

hot take: if playing the game isn't a reward enough in itself, you don't really care about the game

t. pvp khostov

>just want my three wins bounty
>going 1-3 so far

at least one of those i had a 5 k/d.

Guys what location is this?

Wckranktanter

The moon, the pass before "WEVE WOKEN THE HIVE" and "TANIKS HAS NO HOUSE"?

That paedophile is still about

Who dis? Want a tag along?

>not looking at the bottom left corner and getting the joke

i'm about to go for dinner, but it's just me, jeffbackwards

m̷̹̟̟̬͚͝ͅo̟̜̗͎̳͈͚̭̭͔̺̰̼̕͜ͅͅo̜̹̘̮͕̯͢ņ̢̗̞̮͓̞̺̩̥͔̤̦͕̦̙ ̴̬̬̱̞͉̥̞̮̥͞t̸͔͙͚̳͇̖̫͓́͟ͅh̷̸̰͍̟̜͓̝̤͈̻͍̦̳̦͜ḭ̤͈͉̹̪͈̱͇̯͚͕͙͢͞ͅŕ̢̹̳̤̣̱̪̗̠̘͙̹̼͡͠ͅt̸̷͇̬̳̖͙̼͙͜ȩ͈̭̬̩̫͉̖͍̕͢͞ȩ̵͖͇͔̖̻͎̠͓̝̫͍̭̠͈͟͠n̶̛͓̹̱͙̦͈͍̪̝͎̗͉̯̘̖͢͝͞ ̸̶̷̯̱̥̯t̖͓͈̣͉̝͚̱̜͎͕̻̘̭̱͔̀̀͜͟h̹͓̠͖͇͔̱̬̱̼̗̪̘̤̭̭̥͘͠ͅę̜̭͕̗̯ ̻̺͔͕̪̳͍́m̗̺͕̙̦͎̻̮̠͟͢ͅǫ̧͖͙̩̗̦͎̀́o̴̢̩͓̙̹͙̗̠̱͕̫̯̤͔͡n̵̟̗̼̮̠̭̟̗̮̭͜͝

Probably because you're actually him, namedropping yourself

>Try to be funny
>Insert deadpan answer
It's like you're trying to be retarded

>Xbox just won't connect for destiny
>don't feel like playing on my ps4
>still want to play destiny to shoot some bad guys
The only fix I have found is completely reinstalling destiny. And that only works till I close the game.
R.I.P.

>that feel when you see dgers using their trips on other boards

>using a trip at all

Share threads

Virgil was involved... Guess the board!

/d/

/k/

Think more depressing

More depressing that /d/?
/mlp/?

Literally nobody in this thread asked you, fucking moron.

/a/?
/adv/?
Veeky Forums?

>ŕ9k

Kek what a loser

Bungo