Vanlife general.Heavy heart edition ;_;

So this is the family that got me into vanlife.
I have been following along and its finally come to this.
I am currently rigging a 4x4 rig to make basically the same journey but my whole family has followed this story and now do not want me to go.
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/brazilian-authorities-search-for-missing-american-family-1509567306
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5039547/Hunt-launched-American-family-missing-Brazil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did they died?

Sorry I forgot the link
The ferry they were on in brazil was raided by pirates. The family was raped but then jumped overboard into the Amazon to excape and have not been seen since.

actually they're fine.

Missing American Family Found Safe in Brazil’s Amazon

wsj.com/articles/brazilian-authorities-search-for-missing-american-family-1509567306

Thanks for the link OT
I hope the go back to traveling and make like it was no big deal.
Would really help my cause

Jesus I forgot the link after forgetting the link.
What the fuck is wrongwith me

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5039547/Hunt-launched-American-family-missing-Brazil.html

That's fucked. They probably got all kinds of std's now

Yeah you gotta think those filthy pirates dont bother to don the condom

>go to nig country
>get nigged

The amazon is in south america. Its natives and latinos in the jungles

>natives and latinos
So Niggers, basically?

Didn't say anything about rape just that they were robbed.

Wow, just reread the whole article to clip to quote for you.
It was edited out!
I am hoping it was because the info was wrong and they did not get raped after all.

Roadtek is nice but so fucking heavy.
If you have skills , its better to fab your own

>currently rigging a 4x4 rig

Yes, yes, of course. The information was "wrong," good goy. My-I mean the media wouldn't want schlo-I mean the good citizens to be misled by fake news! More refugees!

What does this have to do with refugees?

I'm moving in to my van and heading to Baja starting November 11th. I'm not going any further south than Mexico though.

Someone posted my van!

I don't think 7500 lbs isn't too bad considering it's got a 5.9L engine. Although I guess I'll find out just how bad it is when I take it offroad for the first time.

They come from the same shitholes full of shit people who do shit like randomly raping whoever they want, and their behavior doesn't change if they move somewhere else. Dumbass.

Anyone know any cheap and good camper conversion places in the UK?

>7500 lbs isn't too bad considering
Its not the motor making it so heavy

Well yeah, I'm saying that it's alright that it's heavy because it has a big and powerful engine to move it.

still sucking up tons of gas and less nimble offroad.
really be careful beachcamping in that rig since it will sink faster in the sand.
They are nice builds compared to a lot out there though

>The ferry they were on in brazil was raided by pirates.
Individual pleasure boats get raided in the caribbean sea all the time even in sight of islands. Whenever you are alone, there are enterprising entrepreneurs willing to make money from you.

>I have been following along
Perhaps you should also be aware of scams and robbery situations on the general roadway. There are lots of success stories and there are fail stories. The friends of friends of mine had a fail story from about 2 decades ago. Their relative was detained by the corrupt police and money had to be wired to them. The vehicle was lost of course and the money was also lost. No lawsuit was possible and none of them wanted to go back into that country again to be in the grasp of corrupt new fake charges. The family simply walked away from their losses and never went south of the border ever again. I guess they emotionally lumped everyone and everything into one category. Not fair to the innocent but understandable when the corrupt cannot be separated from the innocent and the price of failure is high.