Mazda 3 vs Hyundai Elantra GT

I'm thinking about getting a used 2014 model. I can get both of them for around $ 10k, but the Elantra has like 30 000 less km on it. what is a better buy?

As unreliable as Mazdas are, they're not bargain-bin Korean tier. Assuming both are in good mechanical condition I'd much rather take the Mazda 3, even with more miles on it.

Of course, make sure there's nothing seriously wrong with either of the cars you drive, because people will try to sell you shit cars without remorse.

h
o
n
d
a

c
i
v
i
c

elantra

Mazdas are literally rental cars

don't buy a chlubby economy car.

alternatives?

Look, I've had a salvaged Mercury mountianeer for the last 8 years. Aside from a tranmission rebuild, it's not different than an econommy car in terms of mainteneance and reliability. don't sucker yourself into pay TEN THOUSAND dollars for an automobile, unless you can easily, comfortably afford that. I think an older Accord/ Corolla/ Camry or Civic is the way to go. Be frugal with $$$ and you'll live a stress free life user. Hope you're watching the world sieres like me user, have a good day sir. Drive them both. But I would highly advise against the Hyundairiiuyu

what would the major difference be?

ill look into them. thank you. any good hatchback recommendations?

Mazda 3 or Focus/Fiesta.

Rest are pretty garbage.

cash or financing? post your local craigslist.

cash

there are way better cars for

Really? All the rentals here are Nissans and Hyundais

Is there a reason to get a good condition 2011 Mazda 3 over a decent condition 2006 bmw 330d if they are about the same price? First car noob driver

BMW repairs and maintenance is expensive

DONT GET A FORD. GET A CIVIC OR COROLLA OR MATRIX OR PONTIAC VIBE

I own a 2011 and have never had a problem, It's an awesome car to drive stock but a better one when you do some must needed mods to it.

Even in Euroland?

What would those mods be?

2014+/e-focus rear motor mount
solid shifter bushings
corksport adjustable short shifter

I have those 3 and 17x9 rpf1's with 245 michelin pilot sport 5s and its a shit tonne of fun in the twisty roads.

Probably gonna do some more mods or sell it, not sure yet.

Hyundai > Mazda