/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5sapex_fate-stay-night-heaven-s-feel-film-pt-1-new-pv_tv
yaraon-blog.com/archives/108249
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6ko48b/epic_of_remnant_ii_the_woman_of_agartha_section_6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Jannu

Reminder that Richard is a bottom tier servant and he would get wrecked when facing against top tier servants such as Arthur.

First for London!

Scheraz a qt

3rd I want Mordred to be my bull!

>tfw Caster Homer will also be shit in this meta

Are you ready to see best boy animated?

but I already have my own 60 Jeanne

Best girl

Best saber

>inb4 thread deleted

>above EX rank strength
Jannu is strongest!

>Gilgamesh kicked this girl's ass and called her barely qualified as a Top Servant

>Arthur
>top tier
>got his ass kicked by Ozy

high tier at best

Already did

dailymotion.com/video/x5sapex_fate-stay-night-heaven-s-feel-film-pt-1-new-pv_tv

welp

I think my servants try to say something but I don't know what

Why aren't they adding any new 1-3* servants?

I want to praise Lady Wu!

Arthur can't even use his full NP without the opponent being the literal source of all evil

He's weak as fuck in most contexts

I want Penthesilea's butt on my head.

Two Jeannes make you invincible. Just sleep your way through the 40AP dailies and never look back.

ANGEL NOTES COLLAB >>NEXT MONTH

How much shit would they fuck up together?

Literally just added Columbus

>>Gilgamesh kicked this girl's ass and called her barely qualified as a Top Servant
He never fought her, he called her a failure as a top servant since she lost to Cu Chulian in one ending. Then Gilgamesh also fought Cu where its up to the audience to decide if Cu won.

Jannu time!

Actually he said her being a Top Servant was probably the Moon Cell's idea of a joke

Which parts did Higashide write again?

>1-2*
don't make them money
>3*
they just did

She wasn't able to even damage the thing though.

>giant tits

No thanks.

Moriarty would outgrow a poorly written character like Junko in an hour

NIPS IN FULL THROTTLE AGAINST AGARTHA

>yaraon-blog.com/archives/108249

>Agartha is boring
>Agartha is too obscene
>Agartha is sexist
>you can't release this just after the CCC event
>we're back to the QUALITY chapters before Camelot
>the new characters aren't appealing
>Drake NTR
>"I bet this was Minase, the fucker in charge of the Prisma event"

but they did, based Higashide

even added a non limited SSR

isn't he just great?

>Drake NTR
fucking kek I hope they're mad so that when Dahut actually does get added she's slutty waifubait

wew /fgog/ confirmed a bunch of shitters and casuals

>the new characters aren't appealing
I'm not surprised that nips can't appreciate cute amazon

That was Arthur without his full NP

>Agartha is too obscene
>Agartha is sexist

waifucucks

Angel who?

>Agartha is too obscene
>Agartha is sexist
>Drake NTR
>"I bet this was Minase, the fucker in charge of the Prisma event"
These four need to be explained to me.

>a few faggot bloggers represent nips
cmon user

I thought nips didn't give a fuck about sexism

If he can't always use his full-powered NP,that means he's trash unfitting for the top tier spot

Just like how he got raped vs Proto Herc

Literal canon material says otherwise

There's a scene where Dahut (Drake Alter) has a post-coital chat with a random guy before she kill hims

Orleans (with Nasu adding some bits), Okeanos, America (split writing duty with Nasu), at least two nodes in the Time Temple raid, and possibly Agartha. The last one hasn't been officially credited to him, but for some reason it now appears to be common knowledge that Higashide wrote the story.

You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at Richard and you look at Arthur and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if servants go one on one, there's a 50-50 chance of winning for either. But Richard's not normal. So you got a 25 per cent - at best - to beat Richard. And then you add the seven servants in Richard's shadow to the mix, anyone else's chances of winning drastically go down. You see, the eight on one way means anyone else has a 12.5 chance of winning. But Richard's got a 87.5 chance. So Arthur, you take your 12 and 1/2 chance, minus Richard's 25 per cent chance and you got an 0.5 of winning, leaving Richard with a 99.5 chance. But then you add that Richard can take his Excalibur and fire his own Excalibur through it and Arthur's chances go down another 25% leaving him with -24.5 chance of winning.

The number's don't lie and they spell doom for Arthur and anyone else who challenges Richard.

this is what happens when you let rotten women into your house

hundreds on twitter actually
"ヤバイ" was thrown around a lot regarding the obscenity

> Nips hate Zetian
Faggots. All of them.

Orleans, Okeanos and America.

>Tfw people are complaining about how over the top they are making Cu vs Hassan but I'm just glad Hassan looks cool as fuck.

Name one Servants that would've fared any better
There's literally none

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6ko48b/epic_of_remnant_ii_the_woman_of_agartha_section_6/

This is pretty obscene. they're right.

>they'll go right back to loving FGO as soon as Nasu writes a single part 2 chapter
>FGO will keep making trucks of money with sporadically good parts, and TM will never release an overall solid product again

>>Drake NTR
I was wondering if there'd be any outcry over this. Not that the blog you linked can be taken as representative of the Japnet, though.

>crappy stories, great endings
he has a boner for largescale battles it seems

Evidently Arash considering he killed Ozzy

She pushed back against a Servant with buffed EX Strength. Prepare for the Apocrypha adaption to be filled with saint wank.

The only people who do that are MAL shitters.

Since when that thing had EX STR?

This is mainly shitposting because I know (just as everybody I bet) that yaraon fucking hates TYPE-MOON.

I blame zero secondaries and the fujoshi it brought.

Lancelot is stronger than Hercules

>jannu wank
Can't I have the humble and weakened but still useful Jeanne from Orleans instead?

I want to fuck this mud

I'm ready!

I don't see oringinal comments mentioning anything about sexism. It's mostly saying the plot is vulgar.

Romulus
Karna
Gil
Archer Herc
Lion King if you count her as a Servant

the list goes on and on

I like this guy. He is like those people that grail Boudica to 100.

Arino servant when

Type Moon should know that all of the females need to be presented as pure and asexual or else people will start freaking out

Jannu stopping something with EX power isn't anything new. When Spartacus exploded the blast was equivalent to an EX-tier noble phantasm and her force field stopped it with ease

Since Spartacus has an NP that continually buffs him the more damage he takes until his strength, endurance and mana go so far off the charts that he just explodes.

>canonically appear in Chaldea AFTER Agartha
Why she isnt the fucking welfare,gameplaywise she is just on par with 3* ,maybe worst.
Fucking give her to me DW.

Richard is stronger than Lancelot.

Discount Fire Emblem Heroes

>Jannu can easily stop Excalibur and EA
Wow how will Arthurfags and Gilfags ever recover

>Dahut: "Yes, that's why I understand."

>Dahut: "All of you too, desire this happiness, don't you? You want me, you came to steal from me, don't you? However, I, who always want something and throw it away, have nothing but myself."

Dahut: "Then, you want me, right? Basically, you come to propose, right?"

>Astolfo: "...that's completely wrong. It doesn't seem like she's listening though. This type of person."

>Dahut ignored Astolfo's words, or perhaps, she did not hear him.
>Dahut: "Ah, if it's that, then I want it. I want someone who would propose and love me. I always want that."

>Dahut: "Very well. Then, just like usual. Let us steal that desire from each other on the bed. Of course, I'll throw it away once I stole it."

>Dahut: "That is the flow of happiness. The happiness that is stealing. The method to obtain the absolute heights of pleasure."

>Mashu cut Dahut's words.

>Mashu: "Master, you are not going to the bed. Let's settle this here."

fucking wew, playable WHEN

So does this game have boosted rarity during the month at some time? I assume I should hold onto my quartz until then.

Jannu's EX magic resistance blocking something is a lot less ridiculous than being able to casually brush off EX STR with her B Rank.

> Arthurfags learning that their favorite is a weak piece of shit

Hilarious

No

That was just her using her NP, it was not a direct strength struggle that not only stopped an EX attack but completely overpowered it.

Lancelot literally handled the entire Sphinx Army in Camelot by himself. Arthur needed Arash and Brynshit plus Paracelsus support.

Arthur is an Anti-Beast Servant.
He's a Beast Killer.

Just like Gilgamesh is a Hero Killer.
Or Nobu is a God Killer.
Or Siegfried is a Dragon Killer.
Or Scathach is a >god killer

Please someone explain Apo to me. I just watched the first chapter and didn't understand shit. Is the ceremony the same as in the Fuyuki's war?

Well reading over the script, even though its Drake's body, everyone including Mashu says that this person isn't Drake at all. She's fully sublimated into becoming Dahut of Y's, who is a different person entirely. Also possessed by a demon at the time who warped her, but I get the point on that one at least. A lot of Agatha probably shouldn't have happened.

Plus, I know how easy it is to fake a narrative. You can snip four posts from any Veeky Forums thread and use it as proof that the English fanbase unanimously feels that Reddit is the best fate community. So "Nip's are angry" is a pretty damn hollow claim 99% of the time since its an absurdly easy claim to make without backing up. I can go to Tumblr or somewhere right now and post proof on 2chan that the English fanbase entirely hates FGO for being sexist. And instantly people will believe it, even though its not the case. Its a hard claim to make because of how easy it is to generate into a narrative.

My heart.

>>Agartha is too obscene
99% of Agartha's male population is enslaved and frequently gets raped and brutalized by the invariably foul-mouthed female population.
>>Drake NTR
Drake as Dahut fucks at least one guy and is very strongly implied to have been fucking tons of guys in the period of time between her disappearance from Chaldea and your arrival in Agartha. She was under the power of the 'mind control' tag at the time, though. Compare to the therapist Kiara in the CCC event, who was possessed and whored out by a demon pillar; except Drake was probably some player's waifu.

Sounds like set-up to be waifubait to be honest

She can't

If her flag reaches its limit,it breaks

Is there a non-SF Servant that could 1v1 Richard? I think that being able to pull out 7 Shadow Servants(how strong are they again?) would be pretty strong against anybody + Excalibur spam would fuck over any of them.

??? This game is more like granblue than anything, user.

>Mashu cock blocking Master
can't I just turn her off?

>betashit nips can't handle men not being in control
wew lad

Wait, Higa took the one from Chaldea and made her into that? Not just one summoned there? Now I get why people are mad. That's a step too far when you're dealing with autist's waifus