Ok boys new or used?

ok boys new or used?

*tires

>buying used tires

Is this bait?

>You walk into a restaurant
>The waiter motions to freshly cooked food, then to a table that hasn't been bussed.
>"You can have this fresh meal, or the leftovers that that guy didnt finish"

Idk man, seems like a tough one.

If you're not a peasant or looking for cheap shit to burn out with, new is the only choice. Nobody interested in performance is going to cheap out on the single most important part of your car for performance's sake.

i prefer used actually

literally the only reason to buy used tires is if you're a jamal who has no money and doesn't care

used provide a higher rubber to $$$ ratio

adn there4 b3tter

I genuinely like to buy used with 95% tread left. Usually taken off of new cars at dealerships and stuff. A lot cheaper and never had any problems.

>falling for the tyre jew

idgaf I daily a truck and I use it for work, I don't need MICKEY THOMPSON BAJA RADIALS XXXXL brand new, nor am I going to spend good money on tires that I could buy used for 1/4 of the price with 75% thread remaining

also

>General Grabbers AT2>>>>your faggy offroad tires

I always buy yused winters because shitbox and not worth

summer I buy new though because I rag on them too hard to trust used.

When the leftovers cost 80% less and give me 90% of what the new food would, that's what i take.

I used to buy used Eagle GT's when i was a poorfag. They would last a year or so and then i would do it again. No regrets.

I buy used tyres for my shitbox, but once I stop being poor, I will consider buying new.

New of course

not unless you plan on doing burnouts or similar shit and dont want to ruin your good tires.

I know a guy who owns a used tire place and he gives me a full set of 60%ers for $50

New. Amazon sells tires for like under $100 a pop

Like how poor do you have to be to compromise the only 4 things that keep you grounded to the ground?

A lot of Veeky Forumstists are in college/high school

New you fucking retard. I wouldn't trust a used tire no matter what. The only instance I can see would be ok is if you're getting something to be a spare or something to burn up hooning, but definitely not for a tire you intend to drive on permanently.

I'm in college and the first paycheck I got I used to buy a set of 4 decent tires because they're the most important thing on any car.

I get mine from the junkyard at $16 a pop lol. I don't have airbags or seatbelts so it's a moot point that my tires are "used." As long as there's tread idgaf

w-what. How poor and dumb are you? New you poorfaggot

>Used winter
>New summer

Only acceptable answer.

What? That should make your tires more important. Your tires are basically the only thing keeping you from flying off the road and dying instantly

Yeah for some garbage Ching Shin no name Chinese tires.

Used tires are fine. Every single person in this thread drives on used tires every day. You can easily visually inspect used tires to see if they are any good. Like another poster said there are tons of take-off tires that are near new from people that buy performance tires/change wheels on new cars.

>toiyers
Your 1.0 diesel car isn’t even heavy enough for new tires to matter anyways

If you put it like that it doesn't sound all that stupid

I have the tools to fit on used ones to my rims so used it just way cheaper. Measure by the tread depth, if you can fit most of a penny in the treads its a good used tire.

There's are literally Falkens
How come every single post you make is always shit?

Even new Chinese tires are better than used tires that some spic retreaded

Wish I could do this but my tire size isn't common

Driving on your own "used" tires is different though, you know exactly what kind of and how much use/abuse they've been put through.

Shhhh, you'll make him feel bad if you poke holes in his shit argument