/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Super Saiyan 8 Edition

>DLC 4 (scheduled for 28th of June) will include:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Some new costumes, including SS4 Goku and Great Ape Suit, as well as (static) saiyan tail accessory
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
Some of it is free too

>DLC 3 included:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosè Goku Black), Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quests
– 5 New Attacks (4 Bojack mentor skills and Rosè Kamehameha)
– 3 New Costumes (Future Mai's outfit, Black's Gi, Zamasu's outfit)
– 2 New Poses

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

last time on /dbg/:

>Playable NEVER EVER

I finished this thing, by the way. Please make fun of me.

Wow what a waste of time. You think anyone cares that you 100% a shitty dbz game~

You still haven't unlocked Note.

REE was fun though but holy shit does that ult put me on tilt

It's fiiiiine, I still need to find which recording that was in and convert it anyway, doubt it'll look as good though.

shit design, yiff in hell furfag

New thread

If you woke up as your cac tomorrow but it was still this world what would you do first

Good job Aubah.

>Cuross Countah

good
there's already too much furfagging going on with the ss4 costume

Have sex with every Gohan in Conton.

spend my time figuring out which 8000-8500 individuals rule the world. dissolve fed us government into state levels. Try to change the world to what I think it should be like.

Of course I did, she's just a client-side skin for Pan that I can't screenshot because the PS4 blocks me from doing so, haha.

You didn't seem to have a problem with it using it yourself!

I'm just a hyprocrite, sue me.

use IT to make mad dosh
fly around the world and fuck bitches

reposting, that the tracking on Grand Smasher is now Great!

Hey now, I didn't ask for kind words ya dummy. Be mean.

Thank you, I did my best.

I appreciate that honesty! I like you!

>she's just a client-side skin for Pan that I can't screenshot because the PS4 blocks me from doing so, haha
A-Aubah are you okay? You're worrying me.

>cat
>not bunny
Honestly I'd rather whatever race beerus and that pride trooper are

Girls with a Goku fetish are trash. Harpy Beryl is where it's at.

murchurim for XV3

I'm always honest!

I didn't actually watch this. That was cool as fuck.

Well, now you got to watch it!

How does one extract files from the game? I'm looking to extract the talisman msg and info

I'm liking the new transformations and animations

Throw yourself off the tournament of power ring friendo

>happy leo

I like this.

I'd have sex with my CaC from the previous game that was a buufuu. She gets so cute near my blue fridge

I just started the first dlc, the one from the Champa's tournament, but is there something broken with the mission?

Difficulty aside, in all other story missions, whenever we reach a point we can't lower the enemy health any longer and have to wait the talking stop to progress further, we would also be immune to damage, but here I lower Hit's life and he can still hurt me. Then I get to the next part and the same repeats with Frost and Cabba. Then I have to finally wait till all the talking and Goku go kaioken Blue but by that point I already lost too much health to fight with Frost and Cabba

get healing capsules and use cheap combos.

I'd challenge you to a baseball game

>Decide to see how the new tail accessory is
>It's a fucking travesty
Good lord, good thing I never wear anything but Saiyan armour with tails.

Scream and probably cry out of confusion and fear

Good, shit design.

Nice buttplug

Speaking of that tail, anyone know what it's filename is? I'd like to replace it with one of huffer's tails.

Berryl: fuck the shit out of Hiney
Aishe: have an existential crisis

i didnt know huffer made tail mods

I thought he did. Now I'm really confused after checking his website, because I have no idea where I got that wrapped tail mod from

Crayon's mods.

Ah yeah, that must be it. I basically molested the OP links when I had to reinstall the game.

Either way, question still stands. Anyone know what the filename for the new tail accessory is? My autism wants other people to know that I'm playing a monkey, but I want to see something that doesn't look like a buttplug.

From what I can find, the ID is 943, however there's an issue with replacing it with one of the wrapped tails in that there are, as far as I'm aware, two sizes of wrapped tail, one that works with skin tight stuff and one that works with bulkier/baggier clothes so you'd be limiting the outfits you could wear with the tail.

So anyone who wants to fight goku has a fetish for him? How old are you, and why do you have such terrible taste in waifu?

But it'll vanish if you use 3

Huh, the knife ear on the right has a Saiyan-like tail...

Yeah I like that there are two. I'll just replace the one that I have on more loadouts with the actual accessory. The bigger one actually manages to wrap around the extra thicc armor I usually wear.

That's actually perfect, since I no longer have the SSJ4 standalone skill. I replaced SS3 with 4, so that way I could still use it and it'll de-equip itself when I go 4.

Thanks for the info guys.

>Replacing SSJ3 with SSJ4 to bypass the tail being un-equipped
That's actually quite brilliant!
Does the SSJ4 mod you use use a custom top or the (Goku) one?

Custom. Pic related was from the standalone mod, but the replacement mod uses the exact same top.

Oh hey, Unyen isn't ded.

Huh, it could just be the angle or that I haven't seen screens of it in a while but the chest doesn't look nearly as... ballooned as I recall.

I stopped using it because the autists got to me. Plus mods have advanced quite a bit and all the other tops have animated tails now.
Alive and miserable!

>the autists got to me
What do you mean?

>the other tops have animated tails
That is a good point.

I got sick of getting shitposted at constantly. I broke. That was like, January though. Haven't ever looked back really.

Be 20x more happy and less depressed and have less problems than i have right now. Also fly into space for a good long while and have a long loud... well not loud because space (unless i go to a planet with an atmosphere of some kind that can support sound waves to any degree), but a long hard cry that i have been meaning to have and just really try to work out all of the stresses in some far off place where it wouldn't harm anyone.

Then come back rejuvenated and with a clear head and try to see what i can do about my other problems that exist here on the planet.

> Go on all types of adventures!
> Have a real chance of finding happyness

Man, sorry to hear that.
Hope you're doin better now though.

Thank you user. I certainly feel better.

Well that's good to hear at least.

>So anyone who wants to fight goku has a fetish for him?
Rabbits like carrots.

Crush some monkey pussy

Sometimes it's fun to be edgey

My new favorite awoken skills are the ssb and ssr all plus ss4.

dlc4 was alright, wasn't bad. I wish the fight with zamasu was a little longer, like make you tough it out before you piece together how to defeat him

>tfw you meet another female human with the same height and hairstyle like you
>first thing you do is show off butts

>You didn't seem to have a problem with it using it yourself!
Neither did you, ya completely destroyed me with it.

oh god

How do I git gud at using counter moves?

Is DLC 4 the last one?

Try using them to counter an enemy's attack.

Apparently not, but the safest bet is to think it's not going to be part of the season pass because japanese jews.

This desu don't throw them out randomly try to predict when your opponent attacks.
If you can't do that than i'm sorry but there's no way for you to "git gud" at counters.

I'm kinda out of the loop, is there something hinting for more DLC?

Something something offcial japanese website hinting at it, could be a ruse since nobody understand moonrunes around here.

I checked it out, it seems like it just means they will keep putting out events to keep the game alive desu

>181394421
probably what said if we're going by "first thing"
but after thinking it over, i'd consider it a second chance at life
would definitely make me feel more confident about myself, at least
then i'd go on a tour across earth, 'cause my newfound powers would let me do so pretty easily and i haven't seen enough of it desu

fug
directed to

Destroy the Middle East, then intimidate the UN and shit to give me unlimited money and resources so I could live the ultimate NEET life.

Leave Earth, try to find aliums, possibly return disappointed.
Consider destroying the Earth every morning.

who are your cacs?

>catgirls
>SSJ4 4
>furfag
the new burns

Bro, what's your fridge build?

How do I git gud at stamina management? I always seem to burn through all of it in an instant while my opponent barely uses any. Don't tell me Rise to Action, I want to be able to maintain it without leaning on a move to do so.

XV1 - Tooth Fairy (female majin)
XV2 - Cold Truth (fridge)

I'm recent to this general

why is buufu into fridge such a common progression?

Don't vanish as soon as you get hit. Getting juggled restores stamina quickly, and you can always fall out of combos. Vanish only combo enders if you have the luxury to. Also when there is space between you and the opponent, try to unlock and land, stamina recovers quicker when standing on the ground.

you're still a fucking furfag

lrn2luv step vanishes
if you know when to use them they can get you out of dodge and set up for a counter attack for free

>if I keep using words I don't know maybe I'll fit in!
it's ok we were all new at one point

The first point and landing to restore faster I get, but what difference does unlocking make? Taking your eyes off them doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Step vanishing never seems to pan out so well for me, I either teleport right into their fists or into a direction that's less than favorable if they don't hit me anyway. Same thing with regular dashing.

If you're locked on an opponent your altitude is fixed to theirs, so you can't go much higher or lower than them. If your opponent is high in the air you have to unlock to land quickly.

but do you have pics?
and welcome

Interesting, didn't think that mattered. I'll have to rope someone into helping me practice defensive play because the AI is useless for that.

Show me your rage

What platform, what cac

Pee Cee/PS4

Sour Patch

It'll have to wait til later this afternoon though, got a bunch of stuff that needs doing first and i won't be back until around 5 later today.

Learn to Step Dance.

Thanks!
I'm currently traveling, only will get home in weeks, so I can't even shoot pics

Is there a mod that allows me cutomize my fridge whenever I want without needing to gather the dragonballs everytime?

everything in shop lets you just buy the balls for 1 zeni a piece

Guys why isnt the black kamehameha in the tp shop anymore?I saw it friday but now its gone

That's how the TP shop works after DLC3, you get different things on friday, saturday and sunday.