What did you save from a car you sold?

The end is nigh for my pride and joy and I was wondering what anyone else might have saved from a car they liked but had to sell off for happy memory's sake.

3k civic

reading comprehension 101

I keep something from all of my cars. I kept a floor mat from my CRX, some shitty engine parts from my truck that I replaced while I owned it, some rare stuff off some other hondas I've had in the past.

Gets thrown in a box so some day I can turn it into something neat.

^^^^

I kept the badge from my first car which was a Hyundai Elantra

Poor Hank, he was forced to buy a new truck because his Ranger broke down on a train track.

I kept the second key.

I just never sell my cars. If I had to sell my shitbox I'd probably just kill myself desu

Kept a set of keys and took off the rear badge

Well the badge fell off one day so i didn't exactly take it, but you get the idea

Cigarette lighter
Trunk key

In retrospect, I wish I kept one of the Taurus badges. 2nd Gen was A E S T H E T I C af

Torque converter went all explody, so it got sent to the junkyard.

He wound up loving his new truck regardless.

Kept the shift knob from my first car, Cobalt SS, I believe it's an NRG Carbon fibre knob
Cigarette lighter from Suzuki Samurai
If my GTI goes to shit I plan on keeping the D&W(Momo) steering wheel

I saved the owner's manual from my S10 Blazer.

I've sold a lot of cars and most of the time I did it because I hated them hence getting rid of everything (to the buyer or the dump)
The exception was an Infiniti G20 that was totaled and I had a hitch bar on it.
Sold it to someone on the forums before sending the car to the JY (turned out he lived 3 miles away from me (on the road, half a mile in straight line))
Fast forward a year later, I buy another G20.
I contact the guy, he never installed the bar.
I bought it for the same price.

I have images of my first car, and a few bottles of the cheap oil it drank. Everything else was thrown in with the car when I sold it, to make up for it being due an oil change that I couldn't be bothered to do.

Future hoarder detected. Your cars will rust and rot to death, no matter how many times you say 'But I might want to drive it some day', and your pleas of 'ran when parked X years ago' and 'no lowballers no tire kickers no joyrides I know what I got price is firm' will be mocked by future generations.

>Future hoarder detected
either it breaks and i fix it or i wreck it and get it send away

>future hoarder.
Im 27 and own one daily and my first car for the weekend. Maybe just be a responsible person and not buy every second heap of shit that comes up on Craigslist/gumtreet

>96 Ford Contour, kept a set of keys
>pair of 89 jeep cherokees dad bought to make a hunting vehicle and got bored, so i got them both, saved a rear seat and emblems and made a couch in basement
>88 Jeep Comanche, saved a spare tailgate, set of keys, the emblems and original seats (went from bucket to a bench seat) sold seats on craigslist for 300, tailgate became the back of a bench in back yard.

I havent sold mine and i hope i wont, but i have its original steering wheel (that broke) and i turned its original carburetor in a lamp (similar to pic)

The front license plate from my first car.

that's a sweet lamp user

Christ, I was wondering how the fuck that brake booster works and why it looks so weird.

three of its 9 wheels
the grill
all its keys
the dash board and carpet
heater air box
dash switches
a single door card
full stereo

>curse you scrap yard
>protip never dissemble anything you can not immediately fix