/pg/ - Persona General

Previous:
SEES Sunday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDVpAvAHhoE&lc=z13jhfab5tmqdxsod04cibywzvnmfpabgow0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makoto is only a considerable date option for beta males who aren't strong enough to handle a real relationship, and Makotofags will likely die young due to natural selection.

Be smart, keep her in the friendzone.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter reporting in.

I love Ann!

Claiming this beautiful, buxom, boisterous babe.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

FemJoker x Sadayo Ch. 3 over 50% complete. Getting good.

Obligatory Makoto post

She's mine /pg/

robot is forever!!

Best girl coming through.

Can't wait for even more Makoto hating circlejerk!

Asking again since fresh bread.

Starting NG+, first play only got me all the girls except Makoto and Haru as max confidants. Is it possible to max them all out (including the guys) or should I focus on the girls now since I got my stats from previous game?

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

You could've maxed them in NG. It's even easier now.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>Be smart, keep her in the friendzone.
Sorry I'm not gay

H E E
O

O

Claiming this thread for Ryuji

O

Realistically, what kind of recognition will Kawakami get in the spinoffs?

daily reminder

>went through the last thread in 3 hours

That's gotta be the fastest one in a while

I focused on the girls too much and ended up hanging out with them even though the bond is not growing deeper. Also I maxed out knowledge and charm and got other stats to level 4 but the charm one was too late and it's just not enough time for me I guess.

Teacher dialog, optimistically speaking.

Not for me but respect for sticking with your girl, user.

Max links is easy, NG+ makes it laughable. From Fortune rank 1 you're able to use affinity reading; abuse it for maximum profit. Temperance 1 also gives you massage

About as much as any of the side characters in P4 got in the P4 spinoffs.

Realistically, little to none. Sorry dude.

2ch persona 5 general shitposts

That BGM is doing too lazy for Mementos
>Let's sleep now.
Futabaaaaa
>You got tired with threads? Let's sleep now.
I want to become the first victim of homicide demons while I am leaning away from the camping group with Ms. Yoshida
>I want to be stepped on truly with Anne
I want to shout that I like Morgana at the late night festival
> would like to gaze at Mr. Kawakami in class during class.
>While acting as a teacher, I want to see while grinning as if I notice my sight and blush for a moment.
Love of a minor student and teacher is not an impure motive like Kamoshida, but it is legally a gray zone but once it seems safe
Well, it will probably be prohibited by the school regulations, so if it falls out, no matter how long it will be dropped out or dismissed
>Joker "Is there a decent teacher in this high school?"
The garbage in the attic is the player himself
>I finally cleared 4G
>I've been in love with Rise
>In 5 I went out with all the older w
I like P4GA, but characters other than Marie are deformed
One user notes that even in the west there are layers to persona fans, and SMT fans.
"Even among foreigners, there are also old-school kitchers generated for each work
It represents the difference between megatten fans and persona fans"
he links this image Http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_super/0/4108/2485078-9198332047-13689.jpg

Some user just posts a bunch of shidos and says only, "do whatever you like"

;_;

Did anybody translate that image for them?

I'm so sorry kawakamifags

>sorry
Don't be

>optimal pairing
>with that many errors
Joker x Futaba
Ryuji x Shiho
Ann x Morgana
Yusuke x Hifumi
Makoto x Goro
Haru x Mishima
Sojiro x Sae

Apply yourself during your next ritual post!

Holy shit those shidos
My sodes

I know, user. I know.

Are you posting Veeky Forums shitposts over there? Do the Ann is ____ one, or the Ryuj's hard dick one.

>I've been in love with Rise
Even Japan knows who best girl is

>Yusuke x Hifumi
>Haru x Mishima
They don't even talk to each other

Ryuji x Shiho sounds pretty adorable desu

I knew what I was getting into, but it's still a shame; P5 has some of the best side-characters

>Joker x Futaba

>tfw on /pg/ on big Saturday night instead out going out cruising for strange

No it doesn't.

>kamoshida palace
>fucking glowing spot that spawns an enemy when you get near it
This feels out of place when there's no other spot like it in the game

dumb /tv/poster

I don't remember this spot.

Shiho is for Ann
She can't trust men anymore

heh

Im starting to miss the saturdays i spent time with the girl i love and some oher people.

Life can be a bitch sometimes.

>Ann's dub ships Ann/Ryuji
Wew

dumb frogposter

How many times must you be told that their relationship is strictly platonic? Besides I'm sure Shiho would be in good hands with Ryuji.

I encountered it on that area where you have to sneak past enemies using the covers of the boxes in an open space
It was tucked away in a corner where no one would go so it's pretty weird

Japanese people are infamous of having shit taste I wouldn't be happy user

I tried to play blind for maximum enjoyment. Guess that's what I get for not following a guide. Though I enjoyed the game too so that's even.

Futabu.

Why is she not roughed up in this pic like she usually is

Im sorry, this one is better for your exiquisite taste in images?

>post cute pic of them together
>telling me it's strictly platonic
why are you doing this to me?

yes

Meow.

hey /pg/ wanna see my ship hopping skills

Shiho isn't close to Ryuji. She is to Ann. They love each other Annfag, does it really bother you that much that if Joker didn't hook up with her she found happiness with Shiho?

It doesn't look like it, I wonder how much english the average jap knows. The images should be obvious enough anyways.

More shitposts:
Can you bring Haru into a men's bathroom?
I'd like to see a reaction
>A urinal is funny!
People who like pop is like 4
People who like fashion love 5
>Japanese are accustomed to engrish made in Japanese by JPOP but if it is from overseas there will be a sense of incongruity in pronunciation
>Well it can not be helped because it is a Japanese game
If it seems to be perfectly JRPG for Japanese people it is amazing to sell it to foreigners
You can not sell it in the Japanese stage if you are not a persona ninja or a samurai must be put out
(Is this guy making fun of us?)
>I attempted to peep into pants from the gaps in the short bread of Caroline in front of the military shop, but it was impossible

now I want to check out the twins thread, maybe they have good art in there

Yeah, it really does. I can see it.

>Makoto's dub ships MakoRyuji

I don't /u/ but Shiho/Ann is still better written than Joker/Ann's 'romance' desu

It doesn't bother me I just don't think it would ever happen. Girls can be just friends despite what your autistic yurifag brain tells you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDVpAvAHhoE&lc=z13jhfab5tmqdxsod04cibywzvnmfpabgow0k

Ann is literally The Lover. She ended up with Joker. Ryuji and Shiho could work. She might heard about him after his outburts to Kamoshida after seeing her jump then asking Ann if she knows him to smwhich she told her that he might be dumb and brash but he's loyal to his friends (romance cliche) and then they could start dating with the guise of Shiho thanking him for what he did. Then they could go on a double date with Joker and Ann!

Reminder that Shiho was just sexually harassed. She's still pure (except maybe bj thing)

where do I find the dankest purseowner memes

Good thing they're only English VA's so their opinion is as valid as any post here and nothing more

She doesn't, she said that she always laughed at his VA and would chose him to explore the metaverse with because of that

how to be you Ryuji

Shiho having feels for Anne doesn't seem that far-fetched desu. They could work it in in a convincing way.

Here on /pg/

>Ann is literally The Lover. She ended up with Joker.
Kek. You're so funny user.

>Ryuji and Shiho could work
These two characters never interact at all. They probably know each other in name only, shipping them is literally autism.

All shipping is autism.

It only doesn't seem far-fetched because we see so little of Shiho that we can project nearly anything we want with no contradictions.

I'd still have a threesome with my little lady and Shiho to teach the poor girl how to love again.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

>These two characters never interact at all
I'm not that user but weren't they classmates in middle school?

I'm not even a /u/ fag and I could see the two of them falling for each other.

Ryuji and Anne were

Nothing interesting in the twins thread, there don't seem to be a lot of fans, all I found was this gif. I'm gonna stop for now, I hope you enjoyed a look into the alternate /pg/

Just remember, things could be a lot worse. They share our memes, especially Desparate Sae.

Oh ok then
I thought they knew Shiho since middle school

No, that's Ryuji and Ann. Shiho isn't mentioned, and Ann may not have even met her until high school

>Reminder that Shiho was just sexually harassed. She's still pure

She fucking raped you idiot. What do you think Kamoshida meant when he said he replaced Ann with Shiho. He wouldn't have done that if it was just sexual harassment

They were, Ryuji mentions knowing her since middle school when you first go to question her about Kamoshida.

>She fucking raped you, idiot

Oh, oh my

who to believe
I hate when I don't know small details of this game

Even the manga makes it more explicit she's raped. Nips may be discreet but Shiho being raped is about as obvious as fuck. It's not even a localization issue like alot of other shit in P5.

Thanks for checking out their threads user.

Fuck. I'm so sorry

Me because I'm on NG+ on Kamoshida's castle right now and this exchange just happened.

good times, user

>They share our memes
Too bad /pg/ memes are garbage
well except for few