What is the automotive equivalent of the Tallgeese?

What is the automotive equivalent of the Tallgeese?

Any car thats just an average shitbox on the inside, but made to look cool.

So a Fiero with a body kit

FC RX-7

RX-7 is too cool for this thing

Fuck you, tallgeese is the shit.

ACKSHUALLY didn't the Tallgeese tend to kill its pilots with G-force? So it's really more like a concept car that's functional, as the Leo was tamed down from it.

It’s a shit comparison

Its still just a souped-up Leo

Yeah, that mighty bitch pulled 20g's. It's like if dodge made a 6 second funny car, then realized it's too rad for the street and tamed it back to the RT

But can it survive the earth fortress after colliding into it at Mach 10?

>Its still just a souped-up Leo

Which became the predecessor to Gundam by being the prototype for the program.

Obviously

Wasn’t the Tallgeese the predecessor to all mobile suits?

Jesus. The OverFlags in 00 "only" pulled 12 and those made soup of pilots' organs.
The Leo is a detuned Tallgeese.

Nah. The Tallgeese line actually made it past the development stage.

We agreed on the Viper ACR, back during /mo/. Old-school tech taken to extreme levels so it remains competitive with more modern stuff on the battlefield/track.

Any Alfa-Romeo from concept art in the last 50 years.

They look cool but will never exist.

That’s not fitting what so ever. The Tallgeese started it all. It’s not something new that is just old junk made to look modern. It’s old junk that is dangerous and out performs a lot of new junk.

The Viper still uses an upgraded version of its original V10, which was based on an old Dodge design in itself. It's also got no fancy hybrid system, torque vectoring, AWD system or any of the stuff that's being hyped to hell these days.
That, and especially older Vipers were known for being fucking vicious cars that would murder you the second you made a mistake.
Just a big fucking engine, big fucking tires and lots of aero, and it still outruns many hypercars around most race tracks.

Then the appropriate mobile suit for your discription would be the Tallgeese Mk III. Not the Mk I.

This.

Original Tallgeese: Viper Gen-I/II
Tallgeese II: Viper Gen-III/IV
Tallgeese III: Viper Gen-V

I guess the better analog would be the original Viper RT/10, then. The thing used a fuckton of truck parts and was a danger to its driver and itself moreso than anything else, but it was fucking fast.

Tallgeese 1 has the best color scheme and the best looking shield in all of gundam

It’s not a Gundam.

>in all of gundam

Ahh. I see. I’d still say no. Best Shield goes to the Hydra Gundam. His shield looks badass and is badass. As it creates an EMF field that neutralizes all electrical weaponry and stops beams.

Now I'm curious, what's the mecha equivalent of the Carrera GT?

MSM-04 Acguy

>Tries to kill you
>Old
>Most people would fucking die should they get behind the controls
>Probably look neat as fuck if you wore a mask while driving it

That said TII>TI

This is also acceptable, they even made a CTR2 and CTR3 as well.

Sort of my thoughts to it there'd be three. Though there's a fourth coming out. I suppose it can be one of the billion new variants in GoL.

Granted with CTR's 1>All

>extremely fast
>never used for intended purpose
>short run
A good chunk of limited production MS and MA fit that. Probably the ReGZ. Cheaper, tamer version of a racecar/super good MS, but ultimately canned.

Nah that's this.

I think the Gaplant would be closer personally. Re-GZ never screamed that it was one of the top of the line things of it's time, meanwhile the Gaplant did, it wasn't the best but it was one of the best, like the CGT.

Eh, the CGT was never intended for racing, only its powerplant.