[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Watch this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He dindu nuffin wrong;

Reminder Valve is a 20+ year old billion dollar company, hasn't made a game in years (yes that means they never made CS), repackaged old stolen community invented game modes for $6, allow cheaters to play for months/years before doing anything (linux cheats were undetected for 3 years before being abandoned and THEN given untrusted not even VAC bans lmao), hitboxes have always been and are still broken to shit, mediocre servers to play on because ""it's too expensive to maintain for them""" and make novice mistakes at major security issues on their site.

Also ""pro""" CS is hack vs hack live/ESEA is a literal rootkit that spys on you, reads your steam logs and files.

But i'm just a mad nerd no one is forcing me to play lmao they're doing their best xd rng in a skill based game

when is dust2 coming back my dudes?

I play on Linux, but I don't play the native Linux version.

I play the Windows version through Wine, and I use an AMD GPU with the free open-source driver.

This contains native D3D9 support. This is much faster than playing the native Linux version by 100s of FPS, and it has less bugs than the native Linux version.

However a recent update has caused this bug, where Dust2 is colored purple when using this method of playing the game. I don't know if this was caused by a CSGO update, or an update to my GPU drivers.

I assume an update for one of them will fix this. For now playing on purple Dust2 isn't so bad.

if it doesnt bother you then theres no reason to complain. at least youll be able to see the players more clearer

that's actually rather awesome

I'm glad Penta made it, but I also hope vega makes it

So in theory tyloo and Renegades should stomp their matches today as they're 3rd and 2nd best team respectively at the tournament

Close matches that are losses are really good for your rating, Renegades were 2nd even before they won yesterday I think

forgot pic

>tfw you remember PGL has the worst production out of any tourney

Fucking PGL man, always with the shitty forced memes like that cheesy stupid hologram wannabe shit.

Tyloo like overpass, they should probably win

F3 or C9?

F3. Gotta keep the no NA team at the major dream alive

China keeps knifing HR and it's pretty funny

I did say it was a dream...

its a good thing tyloo got t side first bc its pure shit compared to their ct side

>saving bomb

that rifle got them entries just now, didn't it?

I take this back, rifle didn't do anything that forcebuy round

tyloo went way too slow man

winning the t side pistol saved their half

Reddit loves this shit, so get used to see it often.

welp looks like valve is going to fix that spot

you'd really need to combine it with a molotov to try and push people back who have already moved past those stairs

rip tyloo

so peacemaker was only temp or is he the main coach for tyloo?

i don't think he's moving to china, but who the fuck knows with peacemaker?

is there any black tier 2 or 1 players ?

chrisj

harveyfag

he is the main coach

RNG vs Dig is mirage

plz play well renegades

I thought he went to jail?
SpawN back in source days

forced photographs have replaced profile pictures in many tournaments and I keep hearing casters refer to players by their real names more often.

is anyone else noticing the gradual removal of 'gamer' identities in esports? I don't like it.

you the type of nigga to have a razer collection

Why doesn't pros ever take elimination win/bomb win money differences in consideration? Sure, it's "only" 250 bucks more per person, but across the whole team it's 1250 more. If you're about to win through bomb explosion and there's 1 CT left with known position, you might as well wait until after detonation to engage, especially if they only have pistol. Or if you're last alive eco on CT and the bomb is about to go off, it's better to just feed someone 50 bucks extra than wait until explosion and feed all enemies 250 more.

fuck meeeeeeeeeee so close and then rubino

Literally second best team at the LAN

>he actually thought rng was going to win

I mean, why not? They could easily have won that

but
they
didn't
LMAO

it hurts :(

AND THEY PLAYED FUCKING WELL FOR MOST OF THE STUPID GAMES TOO

Thinking about your own economy first is best, and you are speaking as if the ct's are just all in spawn waiting for the t's to kill them

will cloud9 win against flipside?

i swear to god if the hues win against GODsent im going to kms myself

same man pgl is shit i honestly mostly like esl tournaments but leddit hates esl with passion is esl dare i say /ourcompany/ ?

bring back MLG

Quite the halal beard there disco

but mlg is literally most leddit shit ever if you say that esl cologne 2015 was better major than mlg 2016 you will get crucified by leddit novas

WHO HERE /BIGGUY/ ? EZ BIG VS NA TRASH GOB B MASTERMIND WILL OUTSMART RETARDISLAW EZ PZ BIG GUY KEEV 40 BOMB EZ AWP FLICKS LEGIJA WITH 10 BOMB A MATCH EZ GOD B OUTSTRATING NA TRASH EZ GOD TABSEN WITH 50 BOMB CARRY AND EZ GOD NEX WITH IMPORTANT CLUTCHEZ #GOBIG #EZBIGCLAN #BIGGUYS

>1999 + 18
>playing Counter-Strike

boltzz literally looks like JUST on cam

Here comes the brazilian script bois

>win T-side heavily
>but only one player frags
>lose it because you can't one man clan as CT
This is so common

Are you this dummo

I can understand Twists rage

imaging having to play with shitters like pronax and znajder lmao

should just replace gtr in nip

the only reason fnatic^lite didn't get 15 on T was steal

clips.twitch
.tv/RoundProductiveMangetoutTwitchRaid

Godsent lost because of the BR script, CSGO is such a trash esport

You can't argue with the facts.

znajder first half 21 kills, second half 8 kills.
disco first half 15, second half 8
twist first half 12, second half 6
lekro first half 7, second half 11
pronax first half 7, second half 4

As you can see znajder was the only player really on point the first half. (remember that twist got 3 of his kills in the last round of the first half, so before that 3 were under 10 frags even when they had 11 won rounds)

The other players weren't hot, but rather lulled in the false sens of security of 12-3. They forced too much instead of playing full buys.

happy for stew :3

Penta beats Liquid
BiG beats Penta
Liquid not making to the major confirmed.

Non european teams and cheating when it matters
Name a more iconic duo

>Technical issue that causes sensitivity problems for Nitro, that's a rare one indeed

What did Anders mean by that?

BIG BOY PLAYS

>gob b

>tfw now my country has a major player with sticker and uk still doesnt

Why do serbians hate UK again?

steel is debatably a UK player

who doesnt hate uk

godsent more like homesent amirite ;)

You should pick some unique country to hate, not UK which is everyones 2nd most hated country.

Why are brazilians so sensitive about being called cheaters

br's are monkeys, theyll scream and throw poop no matter what happens

>swedes got MONKEY'D

how can white people even compete?

Can you still use aimtux?

i don't get it

lelraisers

>HR will be the team that lets SK jr finally qualify for a major

pathetic

Why would i hate uk? Im just implying how uk scene is shit in csgo...

Here comes the sudden "we forgot how to play CSGO" strat from the BRs. Watch as HR gets to 15 rounds and then IMT suddenly toggles and wins in OT.

if IMT had hacks wouldn't they have qualified before?

Supreme HMMM here i come global

>everyone on HR is wearing shorts
>they lose

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

angel and bondik should leave hr and go to navi

Bondik played like shit, retarded decision making.

still better than edward and seized

Do you think they have obvious aimbots and wallhacks? They need to keep it subtle, just look at their game vs godsent or any other SK game. It's pretty evident.

Servers down?

they need to keep it low because more and more people are seeing that players are cheating

How sad of a person do you have to be to attention whore on Veeky Forums and be excited about getting to supreme in matchmaking? You can literally play no kevlar no nades deagle only and get to global while top fragging, matchmaking is a fucking joke.

I honestly don't get how people who actually bother playing this game can get stuck at low-tier ranks and not just instantly skyrocket to global, it's such

Source: I did it and it's a fucking joke.

>using his post to attention whore to how much better you are

Maximum sad

this lmao

the only thing that's actually sadder and more pathetic

another team forgot how to play and suddently came back 14 rounds in a row?

Some sides on some maps are just really unfavoured. We've seen a lot of 12-3 sides where the unfavoured team made a comeback.
Cobble ct side is really hard for bad teams for example due to lack of information and how rotations work.

>dignigs

memes aside, at least 2 players on Vega are cheating, mark my words.

big deal, every team that will be in the major has at least 3 guys with toggles prepped for action at any moment