/owg/ - Overwatch General

Eating out for dinner edition
>New assault (2CP) map: Horizon Lunar Colony is live! Yes, that includes in competitive.
youtube.com/watch?v=JIsDXT8Xl8I

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Upcoming changes to the Highlights (PotG) system and the lootbox drop rates (fewer duplicates, more coins for your dupes) are coming soon™.
>You can check them out on the PTR now, along with the new crosshair shape and color options.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkYJlPMdWNA

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Art-Pencil-Drawing-Ernest-Watson/dp/0823002764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 trick Mercys are cancer.

>Talon table has three chairs and three bowls
>Sombra is there and invisible
10/10

Cutest and best pairing

Gas mercy mains and one-tricks

Jamison Fawkes!

pls buff roadhog

You are correct that everything except Meihem is the best pairing, simply by virtue of not being Meihem.

I wish there was some lore-reason for my favourite OW gals to do stuff together.

>I wish there was some lore

>genji gets a second chance with his ult if he fucks up at the start
>genji can reflect far outside of what the animation would imply
>genji gets a cooldown reset on kill, nobody else gets this
Please explain this favouritism. It's not even mascot Tracer gets this stroking.

id rather play with a good onetrick than some faggot that thinks he's good with seventeen characters but can't even get out of bronze with half of them

But user, there's plenty of lore reasons for Sombra to hang out with Generic Unrecognizable Animu Blob #568B20056
That is D.va right?

I think Meihem can be cute and that artist does an especially nice job with it!

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Gas SR system

Salt detected

Genji takes skill.

I know people like to meme about it, but would giving McCree's roll even a small handful (like, 10) frames of invincibility really be that busted?

McSombra when

As soon as you get a higher res image.

But it's a cute pairing.

I won't deny the art's quality but ugh that ship just bothers me. The only interaction they have is really hostile and there's not really much potential between them either.
At least it's not as bad as Tracer and Widow, that abomination of a ship should be illegal.

I did it /owg/
My filters managed to only show me game discussion. I figured the shitpost formula out and eradicated it. It took me a whole year but hete I am being able to browse the cesspool again

Doubled.

What did you do, set it to filter the entire thread?

This whole site is a shitpost.

i recommend moving behind my derriere

It would certainly feel like it was. It would be frustrating as fuck to play with and against. Not a good plan if you ask me

Shouldn't matter then if this favouritism is axed, right?

Wait is that how you pronounce it?

I don't use a custom crosshair.

I think it's usually written as Junkrat developing a crush on Mei, who wants nothing to do with him (which fits with their interactions, I think - Mei's hostile, but Junkrat's lines come off as teasing at worst). One-sided attraction has been done before plenty of times in fiction, and it might ultimately give Junkrat a reason to try and self-improve, even if it's just to impress Mei and get her to warm up to him a little. If executed properly, it's pretty nice!

>Chronal accelerator
Isn't it Chronal De-ccelerator tho? She doesn't wind up time in forward direction, quite to opposite, actually.

tracer's coronal dickalligator tickles your autism

Oh, well I guess that actually makes sense. Still don't really like the pairing but at least it's not the worst thing ever and has some basis instead of just blatantly going against character.

I was only trying to help!
Then you should look somewhere else.

Talon needs a new playable character and the game needs an Offense Omnic character.

Modified Hunter-Killer Sentry Bot/Nulltrooper repurposed by Talon as an enforcer and terror trooper?

That's okay! I was just trying to explain my read on it, but you're definitely welcome to like or dislike whatever pairings you want!

Is this how I get to top 500?

Literally everything about this entire webm is disgusting

Zenyatta model type asshole omnic.

>ame needs an Offense Omnic
nah. game needs another waifu

Some people have a special kind of autism

>two characters with the same body type

How boring.

I have a list of filters just for /owg/ alone that's longer than that for /v/.

I can't say too much unfortunately or they will know how to get past my defenses.

Evil one walks and uses guns.

Make it this omnic dude, have him use omnic energy like zenyatta
Also have him hit on zenyatta so shippers go ballistic

jesus fuck, why wouldn't he just play Quake?

Does anyone else hate this map as much as I do?

Its just... bland. Why did they make it a 2cp? Why not a 3cp? Or 1 moving cp?

It adds nothing of value to the game.

what is the point of the low grav area? it doesn't go anywhere you need to go

wow that gook "food" looks fucking disgusting

>not making his girl try to jump on Zenyatta's figurative and literal balls in order to cause omnic rivaly/hostility

really shit map

Yeah. It feels like a fanmade map

I've not had it since I played it during it's time in Arcade. Seems kinda rare to pull it. I haven't played it enough to develop an informed opinion about it that doesn't rely on my inexperience with regards to it.

If they make a talon omnic hero I hope he's voiced by frank welker, I mean they already got him to voice some characters in WoW so it's pretty possible at this point.

It's literally just seafood you fucking autist, go microwave some tendies

It's a bad tf2 map

>use hammer down to stop genji ult
>ultimate shutdown +50 BBQ points
>mercy flies in and rezzes him despite using rez last team fight
>he dragon blades and murders my whole team

Does someone at blizzard just get hot sweaty nerd erections to genji or something?

>that pic
I want to be an artist so god dam bad

all the 2 cp maps are awful

Wasnt the lead designer self inserting with genji?

i have to get something off my chest and im glad this is anonymous

but basically i can only play bastion or zenyatta because theyve never recieved sexual pleasure and neither have i. ive been so sexually frustrated with everything that i just cannot do anything that has to do with any concept or history of any form of sex. and in this case i cannot play as a human character. call it autism, call it r9k: the player, but at this point i dont give a shit anymore and just felt like sharing.

>2cp
>awful design means you can just walk around the defenders and take the first point while totally avoiding the choke
>second point is even worse than hanamura, and less interesting tooI really like fighting in hanamura's second point, even if it is bullshit it's a fun area
>low grav area that is in the dead center of nowhere with exactly 0 reason to ever enter it and exactly 0 reason for it to even exist at all
It's a shitty ass map. Only redeeming factor is the health pack placement is fun for Sombra.

So learn

no time like the present

Point B is far too open for my liking

You have widowmain420xXx pounding away at you from a corner that you can't reach without getting flanked by 76 in the other corner

learn how please? Please don't say just doodle your way into techince

are you saying you lose on attack?

>friends started playing with a mercy main
>literal healslut that uses "daddy" unironically
>"im going to pocket him because his voice is so daddy x3"
>im the only one who finds her annoying

It accelerates her frequence until she's on the same one as ours

u must be easily impressed because that is the most awful fan art ive ever seen

Here comes T.Racer!

amazon.com/Art-Pencil-Drawing-Ernest-Watson/dp/0823002764

>tracemaker
>doesn't leave any trace behind

No. No one was, you just fell for the meme.

>Tank/support main
>friends with a mercy main
>she gets boosted by her friends in masters
>starts roasting me for still being in diamond

s-shit user, ill play with her too

>backfill zarya mops the floor with the enemy and pulls three gravs out of her ass in the span of one koth round

lmao

But she does. Look at the pic.

This
For the past week I've been playing on this map every other competitive match and I've only won one time because the enemy team had leavers

Some guy on OW 3v3 seriously just threatened to sue me because I beat him
I'm not fucking kidding. What's with people on this game?

Currently climbing to GM from Diamond as a Mercy one-trick who has barely touched her previous seasons.

I've gone from 3k to 3350 in about 30 hours with a

I dunno what it is about overwatch, but it's attracted the most cancerous community

>she was silver before we met her
>diamond now and cocky as fuck
>recently watched on with sick glee as she lost 150 sr solo queuing

I have a 10% draw rate in competitive

I don't think he was serious. He's trying to make you laugh or mess with you because he's salty he lost.

>gained 350 SR with a

I love Angela

Not user, but:
Gain 25 SR per win
Lose 15 per loss

>Join a 5 stack
>Decide to fill as Lucio since they only had a Mercy for heals and i figured their Pharah was going to be her focus
>Get blamed when things go badly but we still ultimately win
>Outhealed her by almost 3 times as much and of course had way more kills.

>announcing the use of regular expressions
What does this add to the thread? It's similar to boardgoers that used to announce reports.

What does your post add to the thread?

reported

Played with ENUMBRE, his accuracy can't save him from his ability to tilt and godawful positioning.

Is this post filtered?

Bedouin or Nomad?