Does Veeky Forums have pets?

Does Veeky Forums have pets?

How do you deal with them in your car?

Doggo and Meower

Doggo snuggles up in the passenger footspace and all his fur just collects on the mat, easy clean
I keep the cat in a cardboard box in the same spot, she plays with it and is chill

I wouldn't mind having a dry snail like that in the passenger seat. It would be kind of interesting to see how it responds to my driving.

My pets have never been in my car

>Does Veeky Forums have pets?
Yes, a cat
>How do you deal with them in your car?
Put him in his carrier and listen to him shriek for the entirety of the trip to/from the vet.

Should I secure my dog with a dog seatbelt or is he fine just sitting there?

/thread (for cat staff)

4 tarantulas
1 snek

wont make the mistake of transporting snek again

Cat rides in a carrier on the front seat.

Dog sheds his ass off in the back seat.

Story time?

Whoa I’ve never seen one of those.

I have a dog. His name is Niko. But I call him Dog.

>two cats
>two rabbits
>one hedgehog
>maybe an Asian forest scorpion, I don't know, it dug a burrow four years ago in a planted terrarium and appears once or twice a year if its hungry

Have had multiple hundreds of arachnids and reptiles in the past. Used to transport them in my Civic sedan to educational shows.

Yes, an akita.

It's a real disaster lads

my dog is the only one of my animals who goes in any of my cars and only in the back of the ute.

Two dogs, both medium sized and don't shed too much. One whines and hyperventilates while she's in the car (doesn't do this as much anymore thank God) so she gets to ride in the back. The other girl is very silent and just observes the cars, road and people as we go along, very calmly. She gets to go up front next to me most of the time unless it's a long trip. Then I keep them both in the back so they can keep each other company.

As for cats, had two. One is in carrier always because he's incredibly strong and stubborn, I've never seen a stronger animal for their size. He doesn't like car rides. The other I had to give up to a friend for a bit but he was very relaxed and just sat in the seat and looked our the window.

Really my animals don't ride with me very often, especially my cats. Dogs really only go in for vet appointments and when I'm too lazy to walk to the dog park so we drive instead. It's difficult to take a dog anywhere without leaving them in the car most of the time, and there's only a few parts of the year where the weather's nice enough to allow that. I don't like doing it anyway. They would have much more fun at home running around the house and the yard.

Doggo lays on the bench like a good boy. If its wet outside I throw a towel over the seat.

Cute pupper

I don’t

Fuck pets

>shriek
Mine tries to guilt trip me by doing the most pitiful meow possible

dumb hairy boy rides on the floor in a box

qt kty

orange is such a good color on cats

>be transporting snek to show family
>car goes into limp mode because it’s angry
>doesn’t tell me why
>check the engine bay and notice coolant level is low
>walk to gas station and return with overpriced coolant
>snek is gone
>see him under back seats
>grab him, but he’s wrapped around the steel seat supports that have kinda sharp edges
>don’t want to rip him open, so I let go and maybe grab him later
>fill car up with coolant
>see him give one little last head poke out of the upholstery
>the absolute look of “haha, look at me I’m a giant retard, now I’m gonna die”
>fast forward 10 days
>returning from class
>he’s basking in the sun on my E-brake
>nab the little fucker and stuff him in my backpack
>when I get home, fill a dish with water and he drinks for a solid couple of minutes

he used to have more orange to him, but he's 15 and the old guy is fading out a little bit

what a wry lil noodle

I have 2 dogs that I take to a near forest often so I got one of these backseat covers. Protects from mud and hair and prevents dogs from falling off the seat in case of hard braking

>pockets
In case doge wants to bring along some light reading material?

I buckle up my mom’s woofer and buckle in my meower’s carrier.
On the rare occasion I need/want to bring snek, she goes in a big Rubbermaid and that gets buckled in as well. It’s a pain because she’s a big, fat, uncooperative burm and goes fully limp when you need to move her 12-foot, 75-pound bulk.

Pic related is muh cate. His name is Squishy Bastard and he is a squishy bastard. Also an asshole.

I usually put their leashes or the travel water bowl in it

I always buckle them up so I can open doors without caring about the dogs running off (they don't like car travels that much)

Oh man I need one of these, why haven't I learned of these earlier?

I worry about getting in a wreck with a dog in the car and pupper getting totally demolished. Otherwise I'd cruise with the dog more often.

Haha, I wonder what that thing feels like if you put it on your dick haha. Just kidding haha.

>owning a snek
end it

>not owning snek
end urself

post hog

I used to have a Honduran Ghost Milk Snake who I named Atom. Cute fella who was real chill, though one time he did work himself into my couch and had to cut into part of the back cover to get him out. Another time he worked himself into my jean pocket and wrapped himself around my phone, he's 7 feet long so this was pretty impressive. Damn near had to take my pants off to get him out. Wanted him to go to a home where he'd get more attention. I mentioned this to my waiter at Outback steakhouse while partially intoxicated and he took me up on the offer.

Wife and daughter (I think) came by the next night and took him home. I miss you buddy.

Whenever the snake or rabbit where being transported they were in a cage secured in the back of an 04 Odyssey, so always smooth sailing. My little sub-5 pound lap dog on the other hand barks at literally anyone coming to the door, partially due to my dipshit neighbors breaking into my old house. This includes UPS trucks and all mail carriers, and I've actually had to chase after USPS trucks down the street when they refuse to come to the door.

When we get in the car for any reason, sometimes she's calm but mostly she wimpers really loudly and annoyingly until we get to our destination and then it takes about another 5 minutes for her to calm down.

He still dreams even though he is a weird, primitive mammal.

I would pay for nudes with the snail between her boobs.

My parents have a cockatiel. Every time she needs to be moved to or from the country, I have to dismantle the rear seats because her huge cage doesn't fit otherwise, and little shit throws fits at the sight of a smaller one.

Yeah, but they never ride with me.

unless I have to take them to the vet or if we're forced to vacate the city.

>her

>4 tarantulas
kys you future, or possible current, serial killer

I have a cat. He rides in his carrier, belted into my passenger seat. The bolsters actually help keep it in place in the passenger seat, and being closer to me comforts him a bit.

Why would he kill himself when he has so many others to murder?

Doggo and two cats

Pup gets to roam in the back of the Jeep, the cats will usually be in a carrier since they don't like rides and will latch onto you while trying to drive. No no. The pup is only six and a half months old and already 80 pounds almost. A ramp might be in the future cause the Jeeps too high for him to jump up into and hes getting heavy af.

I chauffeur my pups in the bone mobile

That's a long car

>tfw 8 year old rabbit died over a year ago
feels bad, man.

post tits

>dog
Only transport him in the van. He'd destroy the seats in my car. Not to mention, the never ending shedding of a snowy howler.

>Cat
He just walks around all cool about it. He's probably more loyal than the dog, desu. He'll stay near whereas doggo just runs around and I have to keep an eye on him.

Years ago my cat would walk with me to work. I'd go into the milking parlor and he'd wait outside. Eventually I introduced him to the cows and he started checking out the farm on his own. When it was quitting time he'd meet by the door and walk home with me.

My five year old rabbit died this year of ovarian cancer. Didn't get her spayed like a retard. Did a lot wrong with her since I didn't intend to have a rabbit as a pet. These two nubs are much more of a hassle with litter training, but they like movies and hanging out more.

Here's my toe.

I have two small dogs, neither of which likes the car, especially considering they can’t sit on my lap while I’m shifting.
>picrel is one of said doggos

my rabbit taught himself to only piss and shit in one corner of the cage. as he got older though we would let go occasionally elsewhere.

Holy cow you stole my dog

a cute, here's mine.

haven't taken her out since I rescued her a few months ago, first time will be her vaccines.

My chihuahuas usually sit on the passenger's lap or in the back if they're being shits. I just get a set of amazon seat covers for dirt cheap and wash em until they get ratty, then just buy new (only 50 for the set).

Pic related

I believe it is you who have stolen my doggo
>cranky old sausage dog in background

Mine don't have a cage, just an open enclosed area for their shitbox and grass. They've got free roam of the house. They're almost as reliable as cats about using it. Almost.