280jz

well boys shes finally in there what do ya think? can we get a jz thread going i have a couple of questions

Other urls found in this thread:

rebelloracing.com/nissan1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow i promise i uploaded that the right way lol

Video?

not running yet sadly, still need a power distribution block which should come tomorrow and shes ready to go

The only redeeming thing about your kar is the 1320 sticker, otherwise fuck off your impure engine ruining the purest of kars.

awwwww come on rbs are impossible to find parts for here in the state and in not going to switch away from the inline 6. Plus the fuel injected l28 is gabage to make power. id have to spend 10x's more to get the same power as the 1j stock

>He thinks the l28 is a garbage engine

Looks like someone didnt do their researchhhhh....

You are a cuck... L series are a dream in these cars and you just tore your Z's heart out.. Im currently preping this L series to go in my 78 S30, should make 330hp with no mods other than an ecu.. I don't think you need much more desu.

Come on dude he could have gone Full Metal Boomer and just put a small block Chevy in it. It's still an inline 6 and that's all that matters.

I garentee my swap is cheaper and ill be getting 300 stock while your getting 330 pushing an l28et. If you want 500+hp in an l28 your looking at a fully built motor

This guy gets it i just wanted something dumb reliable so i can keep it on the road.

nice, always loved the 280 but fuck me if i'd ever trust a nissan engine to do anything other than blow up
>people actually getting mad about a 2j in a nissan
im sure OP would have been much more happy putting 5000 dollars into a nissan shitpile and barely making 150hp at the wheels

The only people who like the thought of building l28s( not l28e's or et's) are people who will never build one

rebelloracing.com/nissan1.htm
literally just to get it as strong as a jz is how much i payed for my engine tranny and clutch setup and its from the past 2 decades

$600 for the engine and t5 trans
$130 for a wire harness
$650 standalone ecu
$200 intercooler

Thats it.. 300hp for $1600 in my S30, engine bolts right up, no fabrication and no fuss.

>>trying to defend a 40 year old tractor motor with exhaust and intake on the same side....

A triple carb L block datto is my dream. user please keep posting about your cast iron tank and watch for my 323 posts on the /rotary general/.

The rest of your are on par with dorito deleting RX7s because muh reliability and muh torque. Ripping the soul out of your car is a sin and you deserve all the shitty looks you receive.

For the record; L blocks and heads are capable of very close to 250hp. You will need to do a fair bit of work and lightening to the parts though to get there.
>t. Ex-HR manager who raced S chassis' all over Australia.

Cont.

250-3hungeish on 3xwebers, 300+ if efi

lol any one that wants to waste, and it is wasting, their money on an l28 is more than free to. Im a college student not a shop and i cant afford to spend an absurd amount of money for less performance. Youll spend more on your triple Weberss than i did for my
1j

listen to your self your talking about reliability like its a bad thing your brainwashed

>the swap was cheaper than building the stock engine
Post your list of expenses.

you know we have words to describe that already and they're "reverse-flow"

Those rear view mirrors are retarded

Triple carb L28 you say?

And no need to sperg about swaps senpai, let people do what they want