/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Remove meme minions
>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/27vjvASi

Last time on /xivg/:

where the f*ck are the video games

Beware of Dog

I'm going on a date with an elezen in Kugane~!

I love MNK but our raid group is gonna be me as a single melee excluding tanks, is it still worth playing?

Or can you only hit decent numbers with another melee to feed you chakra?

How bad is MNK with no melee?

do castrum abania with me

I love that top
probably going to glamour back to it
can you dye it?

i farmed that for 2 glams like 3 days ago already

Tfw no elezen gf

nobody wants to play with you ugly

i love him

Girls need to have 5heads to be cute

cute cats please

On it

Do you have a wolf yet???

well do it again so i can hit 70

you are wrong

have a good time user, and be home before 10

what are your guys grind plans for tonight, I think it's time to take a glance at rdm for myself

>people only ever use promader of strength at the boss, and sometimes not even there
Why don't ever anyone use these? There's no reason to just let them collect dust and they make it so much faster to clear mobs with

So where do you guys think the story will head to next?

pls respond

The view is nice over here.

{/slap}
Fordola best girl. Fordola pure!

cute catboys please

i only use the succubus one and start rping on how want to suck their dicks

I'm just gonna crash here while I wait for my Squadron to finish up training.

Goodnight /xivg/

y-yeah nice view

I'm an elezen, can we date?

Kiss me goodnight.

T H I C C

feet

Glad that someone agrees!

Does the bards damage buffs make up for their shit dps?

I unlocked White Mage and I only get 2 slots for the shared talents. Between Cleric Stance, Break, Protect, Esuna and Licud Dreaming, which are the most important?

Which catboy would like being stuffed by elezen futa dicks

Hi guys

I am thinking of moving over to the mateus server for lower population, anyone wanna list the pros and cons of doing this?

Lucid dreaming and protect, the rest are shit.

Actually I never noticed that Lucid Dreaming actually gives mana regen.

Presence of Mind is pretty cool too

Make that six

Wait until you get Assize and Thin Air

seven, holy shit why are people so bad at this game?

I just bought stormblood what should i expect?

Oh shit finished ARR with white mage and didn't even know that.
No wonder why it's brought up so much.

Sweet dreams.

i have none new

You'll be getting Swiftcast next

whats your current situation so I can more accurately list pros and cons for your consideration?

>someone saved my screenshot
o-ok

Make a PF? Some people are willing to help just for tails reset points.

I'M SHOOTING IT
I'M SO SHOOTING IT HOLY SHIT, I'M TOTALLY SHOOTING IT SO LET ME GET MY QUEST ALREADY

how do I into SMN open?

Right now I'm doing a Heavenswardesque think where I dump 3 aetherflows as quickly as I can, enter trance, and begin the normal rotation. The rotation I have is something like this, with Aetherflow coming off CD as 0 seconds:
-15s: R2 (Trance, Contagion)
R2 (Shadowflare)
R3 spam
0s: R2 (Deathflare, Aetherflow)
15s: Reapply DoTs
45s: R2 (Trance, Contagion)
R2 (Shadowflare)
R3 spam
60s: R2 (Deathflare, Aetherflow)

With the rest of the filler being Ruin spamming, R3 as MP allows, Festering and all that good shit. As for the open, I just dump 3 aethers as quick as I can to get started on this rotation fast. It doesn't get Bahamut out very quickly at all, though, which is why I strongly suspect I'm doing it wrong. I've had a look at what other summoners do, but, they're getting Bahamut out after the first Trance of their opener and I don't understand how that works.

My best dummy parses are a full 1,000 DPS below what I can do on SAM, I know I'm not doing something right here. It's not just that I'm only i310

old is fine

moar

who's the hottest new couple

>not even 2 weeks into stormblood
>already want 4.1
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I wonder what's going on on top of the Inn
Oh

*viollently coughs and ssobs at the sasme time

I'm from cactaur and a tank main so i don't really have any issues to begin with, I just feel a smaller pop server will be neat; just want to make sure it isn't a mistake

sure

faggotry

I hope you feel better /petpet

*gently but firmly hugs you and tell you it will be okay*

New content starting next weekly reset user.

>ps2toes

can you post more of your meower's meowers

fl@ c@

why did you cuck mari?

>SAM who single targets during big AOE pulls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how can someone resist the urge to make pretty circles!?

can you post an imgur of more? please

reeeeeeeeeeeee

wtb malera qalli husband

MUH SETSUGEKKA

sure but not here

Seeking healslut on Primal PST. Has to be a cute race of my choosing...

Quit being a shitter and hit that motherfucker.

sure if you're a male character.

pros:
-apartments available, housing only recently filled so it's likely you may be able to snatch a house when shriogane opens up if interested
-decently chill crowd, though the server is undergoing a slight bit of growing pains with influx of people (reeee refugees), these people aren't to be taken seriously though
-secondary roleplay server if you're into that
-generally nice people save for the ree refugee people above
-quiet, even though its been getting more people it's still small by all means and comfy, particularly late into the night, since there's less people around you have a higher chance of befriending someone if you're sociable since you'll see them in the smaller crowd often
-xivg people (though i guess to some anons this might be a con?), all the anons here are pretty nice with decent senses of humor so far
-I'm here :> I can help out
-transfer bonuses
-less time spent at the market board if you're a seller, not as much competition so while you don't sell things as fast, you can tag things up for higher prices and don't have to upkeep your retainer as often
-queue times if this is still a problem like on cactaur or elsewhere if you were considering another server

cons
-market board is often painful for buyers for now, your gil is not worth as much here, so it helps to rely on a friend or possibly someone you know for glamours and stuff *cough* (theres a big crafter markup vs what the base mats are actually worth), this may change as the influx of people round out their omnicrafters
-no bustling cities if that's what you're into, though you'll always have amounts people around market boards in kugane and what not
-getting mats that are more exclusive like some primal drops can be very tricky (fiend sap is insane nearly always as an example)
-if you're a market board crafter fiend it may not move as fast for your taste

I'm at the text limit at this point, ask if you want me to elaborate on anything as its hard to think of everything

Setsugetsuka sounds better than Setsugekka imo

instead of doing a full rotation in your first trance, immediately deathflare and go back to dumping your next aetherflow stacks for a quicker bahamut

so why did they remove subjob / cross-skills?

what kind of healslut are you then?

To simplify shit i guess. So you do not need to level up various classes for cross skills, and to eventually phase out/remove classes

I was thinking in a more cactaur vs other servers you'd transfer to vs mateus perspective, since it's a moot point to compare it to transferring to balmung for instance

I would sum up the points by saying a lot of the disadvantages of being on mateus or any other small server can be rectified by knowing someone who can handle the things that you don't care to deal with, crafting etc.

from that point on the differences really come in population and flavor of people, and I feel mateus is friendly overall and definitely drawing in rpers/lewd people if you're into that

the leveling in zones is easy right now because bonuses and tons of people leveling, but bringing up any dungeons is a moot point because its data center related

where?

>health slowly whittling down
>not getting any healing
>starting to panic-burn through all the cooldowns you haven't already used in desperate attempt to live
>look at healer
>they're standing around not casting anything

the skills that all tank share are very limited and getting boring. do you think there will be any additions towards these changes in upcoming patches or is do you think SE is going to stick with it?

Honestly? I think they are going to stick with it given that they haven't changed crossclasses from 50 to 60. It's a shame really

Oh damn didn't expect you to go so far, thanks so much for your time.
I guess a major thing I need is people to talk to in this game so i'm hoping this smaller server will help.

Lucky for me I don't see the Cons as that bad, so I guess I'll transfer.

What the fuck is wrong with the elves' proportions in this game?

Absolutely nothing, why do you ask ?

At least you used it. I keep seeing DRKs that wait to the very last second to use living dead and just die.

I'm already the kind of healer that waits to the very last second to heal so if i fuck up they're dead.

I want to kill people IRL who vote abandon after a single wipe

This is probably a dumb question but I need a fisher friends help.

Do all big fish use the powerful hookset to reel in? Should I be using patience II to have a better chance of them spawning or are they not all big size wise?

So you like lalafells that like laps?

don't leave cactuar... don't believe his lies..