Scenario:

Scenario:

>you're waiting at the lights on a steep incline with your handbrake on
>the car behind you is an expensive current model lambo
>the car infront of you begins to rollback after stalling

What do you that would get you fucked the least?

ensure that my multiple front and rear dash cams are up and recording, then sit back and enjoy

Put the car in P for you're a poofta

>after stalling
First gear will greatly restrict their rolling. Do nothing.

Why would you have your parking brake on at a stop light?

No matter- do nothing. Assuming you didn't leave an absurd amount of space between you and the car in front, it won't pick up enough speed to cause damage.

Is this some kind of fetish for someone to post these kind of threads daily?

>disengage handbrake and question my decision on setting it in the first place
>wait for the conditions to allow me to accelerate like any other day of the week.

>rolls into you
>claims you rear-ended him

car in front is full of nignogs with no insurance

>he uses the handbrake

That's what your insurance is for

>being afraid of the handbrake

Put the car into reverse and reverse. It's on the Lamborghini fag if he isn't watching and it would be funny to see my tow ball punch a hole in his radiator

I plan on never entering San Francisco in a vehicle if I ever need to go to that godawful place again.

>Lamborghini
>radiator in the front of the car

If you put your car in reverse, does it jump up, pitch over, and land arse first on top of the car behind it?

Sorry niggers, I've never had to change a radiator core on a lambo. I just thought it would be the best place to catch some air considering the engine is gonna get fuck all flow in the middle

mfw when automotive enthusiast.

in most places in the US the person following would be at fault for not maintaining a safe following distance this is in place for two reasons first so someone that rolls back at a stoplight doesnt hit you and so if an emergency vehicle needs to get by you can turn and hop the curb

>implying it matters when you have uninsured motorist.
>being afraid to hill start
Notice how they happen only while school's out.

>being afraid of NOT using the parking brake

grow tf up the parking brake was never intended to be used while the car is actually on, the car i learned on didn't even have a parking brake and i did just fuckin fine

Lay on the horn until they stop moving, as is etiquette.

> They hit my car
Get out of my car, stop theirs from moving, and ask why they can't drive. If required, take their keys and phone the police.

Why wouldn't you?
> BUTWHATIFITFAILS
Maintain your shit and it won't fail.

stay still and let the in front car bump me
get out of the car and demand reparations
fall down in front of the lambo and act like you got a seizure
steal the lambo in the confusion
?????
PROFIT

>wait the .1 seconds for the driver in the car in front of me to press the brake pedal.
The fuck kind of question is this?

Why would you? Claiming maintenance is the reason good drivers don't use their parking brake isn't an argument. If you can't hill start then you need to be on the bus.

Scenario that actually happened to me once

>stopped at a stoplight in the left turn lane, gf in passenger seat
>waiting to get on the highway to go into the city on a Friday night
>left turn light is red, but normal straight ahead light is green
>guy behind me apparently really wants me to run the red light since no cars are approaching
>he's getting super close to me and honks a couple times
>ignore him/do nothing
>he gets so close that I can feel his car lightly tap mine
>light is still red
>me and gf are going like "what the fuck?" while still pretty much doing nothing
>light turns green, I can definitely tell my car is leaning on his as I let out the clutch
>the guy predictably makes a big show of passing me on the highway right after this. it's an older man and his old wife in a Hyundai SUV, both looking silent and pissed

I should've gotten out of my car at the light and took a picture of the "minor collision." Would've been a funny way to waste his time and blame him for the rear scuffs on my bumper. oh well

Presumably to make him feel better about driving an automagic.

>if I invent XYZ impossible scenario that manual drivers couldn't possibly succeed at I'll feel less shit about myself