Titan = The Soldier
Vanguard = Jetpack bitches with gatling guns
Wraith = Muh Burst, also FUCKING SANIC

Second try's the charm!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/lawbreakersvg
lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/game/roles/harrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm gonna be playing the game now, and posting screenshots!

Blitzball is best gamemode to Juggernaut in.

>Door's closed due to balls.

HELLO, I'M MISTER BLITZBALL, LOOK AT ME

Oh well.

THE WALL

Shit game

DOA

Come and play with me!

>every match all the time

Boy did I find a reason to not buy this shitshow of a game

I just stonewall them as Jugg. Trade mobility for punking potential.

Lets be real though, the fist thing that'll happen is that Wraith gets his damage nerfed.

What an incredibilly shitty incompetent asscancer trashcan of a ""game""
DOA incoming

30 bucks is better wasted on a fat dinner steak rather than this garbage ass game

>theres actual people in this thread that pre-ordered this shit game

You're not playing teh free beta?

everything is a rehash from other games, take tf2, low gravity, and more speed and you got this, no class is innovative in the slightest

Yeah, there's nothing original under the sun. Except for Juggernaut. He's cool.

>three IDs
>one is me
Oh come on

Nothing more satisfying as Medic then perfect 2 shot into kick on an enemy wraith or assassin that thinks youre an easy kill

How's medic anyhow? I barely played it.

Anybody who wants to play, I'm feeling like it! Hit me up anytime!

>I just stonewall them as Jugg.

Good job putting up your shield and blocking that doorway. I'm sure it'll take them all of 2 seconds to find another way round with their relativistic movement speed abilities and another full 0.5 seconds to deliver 500 damage to you in the back.

Wraith will undoubtedly be balanced but has utterly ruined the open beta and I'm afraid will put a lot of potential players of buying the game at launch. I actually had a game earlier where no one was playing Wraith and it was the first time since the start of the open beta that the game felt somewhat balanced.

I simply can't understand how the character in it's current form was put into the game, especially now when they decide to let the masses play it.

Actually no, whenever I stonewall them they usually end up getting buttraped by the three guys chasing them since they just run into the wall and then confusedly falil around while the rape train pulls into the station.

And of course, once the wall disengages I still have full HP and full fuel for the armor mode to engage with, which outlasts the Wraith.

I agree that the Wraith is totally broken though; what I just described is the cheesiest defense mode physically possible after all.

"Take this, that, this other thing and you have this new thing"

How incredibly insightful of you.

Honestly though. How are we still having this discussion? You get 1, maybe 2 truly original games in a decade. Everything can trace it's roots to something else. The FPS genre perhaps more so than most.

Tell me the last innovative class you played in an FPS.

>Blitzball
>me as vanguard rest of my team is titans and a jug
>enemy team is only assassins and wraiths
>titans keep trying to take and run the ball
>dies because they're slow
I should just give up on team games.

>metal isn't original, its just rock with growly vocals
>rock isn't original, its just jazz with white people
>jazz isn't original, its just classical with improv

No, team up instead! With one or two compatriots, winning the fight is easy!

It becomes positioning: the game. The movment is clunky at first but once you get the hang of it you actually stand a chance when someone rushes you. It also takes way more skill to win a 1v1 as medic, the direct hits do 165 which is great, but if you dont hit the directs the splash dmg seems to fall off quite quicky.

Is this game going to be dead on arrival?

Great, I'll try that soon.

I highly suggest playing with someone you know in voice coms. Letting them know they are about to have a 75hp shield + regen can really help with making plays.

Sure, I dislike playing alone anyhow. I made this thread so I'd get more people to play with but it seems like nobody's up for it.

Tried it when my friend got the beta key. Not liking it as much.

>Zero grav movement is clunky
>Sound design is terrible
>character models is bland to ugly
>objective icons blend too much into the environment

Other than that, its just meh. Was expecting more of it being a twitch shooter akin to Unreal Tournament and Tribes Ascend.

>you will never again experience the glory days of Tribes Ascend

ARMORING UP
ARMORING UP
ARMORING UP
ARMORING UP
ARMORING UP

Who do I play If I've got shit aim: Juggernaut,Titan or Battle Medic?

All I want to do is play Titan and not get a bunch of knives and swords shoved up my ass
That's all it'd take to sell this game to me

Jug! Prepare for fuel management.

Should I set up a Steam Group?

I'll just go ahead and do so anyway.

Why would you for 10 posters?

So that it can be more in time!

So here are some things that I think are retarded.

The Wraith

>H-hey guys, we arn't incompetent at game balance haha! W-we purposely made him overpowered to c-collect data haha!

>you will never again experience the glory days of Tribes Ascend

74 people still playing it on Steam right now. That's enough for a game.

Do it desu. More ppl to play with

Agreed. Wraith and Assassin utterly ruin the atmosphere of this game as a high skillcap shooter.

Awright!

I want to like this game so much, but it's so shit. I'm not even good at it. How to get good?

Team up, beat on one target in a group.

Steam Group up!

steamcommunity.com/groups/lawbreakersvg

>
How do I into fast?

1. Don't play Jugg or Titan
2. Ask someone who doesn't main Jugg

Play the objectives, pick your role at the start and go with that. Vanguard for fast flanks, Jug for grab and hold, assassin for being a cunt etc.
But none of that matters really since your team will be retarded and throw the game for you.
Learn routes and timings. Learn how to not be a sandraker.

I mean specifically how is that jugg going fast with his rockets? I'm trying to rocket jump and not getting anything out of it.

Do I need to use blind fire in zero G then switch to pogo when I'm out?

He appears to be using the rocket to bunny hop. Blind fire is only useful in zero g. I don't play titan so I wouldn't know how to move with them.

Should I bother with this game or is it certain to be dead on arrival?

Its free right now, go try it and see.

I joined but I'm pretty shit at the game

As long as you play the objectives you'll be better than 90% of the playerbase.

I can't help it. All the characters are a lot of fun and killing, shooting, ect feels good.

Titan can go super fast though.
Just at the cost of health and the chance of getting caught during a reload

Please describe to me how titan goes fast. I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm just curious how titan's rocket jump can be used most effectively to go fast.

Bunny hop. You just have to maintain momentum by not allowing yourself to touch the ground and slow down.

In most places, you can use 2-3 rockets to propel yourself through to the low grav zone where you use the rest of your rockets in blindfire to zoom across to the other side. And like other user said, you can bunnyhop to preserve some momentum on the ground.
Use your shift to clear a ledge if you have to. But again, you run the risk of getting caught during the reload.

How to bunnyhop?

For titan you'll want to use your rocket just before you touch the ground from your initial rocket jump. The idea is to build and maintain forward momentum so you'll want jumps with a lot of forward movement and not much verticality. For everyone else just jump as soon as you touch the ground after your movement ability. Keep in mind this only works if your movement ability gives you a forward speed boost and doesn't lead into a high jump like Jug or Wraith.

>playing blitzball
>enemy team leaves their goal wide open
>complains vanguard is op

Having a Jugg as designated goalkeeper is pretty much mandatory for blitzball

Here comes the first fuckin image edit of this game, sponsored by the Oliver Kahn memorial fund

Alright, I made this thread and kept it alive all day. Now I must sleep! I leave it in your capable hands.

>Agreed. Wraith and Assassin utterly ruin the atmosphere of this game as a high skillcap shooter.
Maybe I'm just shit, and considering I've only played for a few hours that's undoubtedly true, but it feels like half my deaths are cases of "what the fuck just happened?" aside from "being in the same room as an assassin/wraith"

Hot off the presses

>tfw never escaping tf2 memes

I was promised blitzball

Prepare to be saddened by your team

>dead thread
Confirmed for DOA

>blitzball match
>I pick Wraith
>everyone else picks Enforcer
>opposite team has Assassins and Wraiths
>they're whipping our asses
>I'm the only one that makes goals
>Everyone else is salty on the mic for losing 4-9
>mfw

makes me wish for a TDM mode.

I really thought this game would have that

I'm wondering why it doesn't. Seems like a natural fit.

>pick Jug on Blitzball
>get fed multikills when the enemy comes running in
>block every goal
Feels good.

>Nobody defends the ball carrier
>Everybody ignores the dropped battery/uplink
>Everybody lets enemies cap home points uncontested
>Half of the people clueless they even picked up the objective
This game NEEDS a TDM mode

What is the next class to be introduced?
There's an icon next to wraith.

lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/game/roles/harrier
nigs with what is essentially the quake lightning gun, can fly around easier than vanguard, and has a portable convenience store
not going to be OP at all

>rush outside as Van-sama to get the battery
>I'm the 1st one there
>teammates arrive like 10 after me
>they start shooting at me
>obviously nothing happens
>enemy team comes
>wipes out
>mfw

Yeah, this game definitely needs a TDM mode especially with all the retards playing.

>tdm when

Feels like the base movement should be faster and it definitely needs deathmatch too, but hey, it's pretty fun. Blitzball best mode. Hope this actually has a playerbase, been looking for a shooter besides overwatch to play and still don't have any idea when quake comes out.

Makes sense.

>people made this game
>dozens of people put thousands of hours into making this

>cliffy b made this molasses frankenstein bullshit

Well at least it's faster than Gears of War.

Gears of War wasn't pretending to be fast though. It was a gorilla frat party and that's what it wanted to be.

It's really up to me innit?

How the hell is this still alive

Autism probably.

GOd damn, who wanna play?