Has anyone ever attempted to break into your car?

No I'm fortunate enough to live in a country where the government provides at least some safety net for the underprivileged, hence few people have to resort to crime to survive.

(for now)

Yeah, they opened the unlocked door and stole my megadeth CD and about $5 in change.

>live in welfare state ausfailia
>joocy gibs for abos and abo kids get money for showing up to school
>still steal cars for fun every weekend

well you took their land, they take your cars

FPBP

>steal cars for petrol to consume*

I don't live near niggers

Unironically this.

>their land
Sorry bro. Abos never really developed a concept of land ownership.

Soon.

Yeah, mildly interesting story
> at coworkers apartment drinking
> decide I’m sober enough to get home
> it’s 4am
> find car in parking lot
>get in
>somethings not right
> turn head and see passenger side window blown in, glovebox wide open
This would probably be a good time to mention I’m driving pic related, and my keys had snapped in half. Since I needed the rest of my keys that were on my key chain I just left it in my cup holder so I wouldn’t loose it
> it’s gone
>call cops
> two ghetto melanin enriched gentlemen come out of the huge field across from the complex
> make eye contact and realize these two guys are the ones who broke into my car
> they realize I own it
> nubians jump in car and gtfo
> stop for third guy who comes running out of the field too
> coworker comes out and has a few more beers with me in lot
>Ends up finding other half of key in field in the middle of the night somehow
>Cop finally gets there at 7am
From what he told me three guys matching their description had been braking into cars in the area and boosting them. I think that they tried to start it with the half of the key I left in there, threw it when it wouldn’t, and then went to look for it when I got back and interrupted them.
I’m glad they didn’t rob me or beat the shit outta me and take my car. I STILL find tinted glass when I vacuum.

Some nigs jacked my dad's Neon and took it for a joy ride before ditching at a train station
He was so happy to get rid of that thing, but then the cops showed up and told us they found it

No but someone has tried to pry open the petrol flap at some point.

No, my car is old and looks like shit so the gypsies just assume I'm poorer than them, when I lived in my hometown it wasnt uncommon for me to leave it unlocked

I always leave my car unlocked because I have literally nothing of value in there
>$30 head unit
>$2 in change if even
>Driver's license
>Registration and whatnot
>Whatever my gf leaves in the center console

Not worth the $500 repair bill if someone breaks my window to get to a $30 head unit

>leaving you drivers license in your car

Disgusting casual racism mate. White people break in cars as much if not more than black people.

The white people that do that are niggers too. Therefore he doesn't live near niggers of any kind white or black

Same here, yet they still mess with other people's shit.
Nigs gonna nig I guess

P edgy m8

until you have too many niggers and the welfare state collapses

I have
>friends over
>"I wonder how hard it would be to steal a '93 skoda favorit"
>open door lock using twine
>start car downhill in second gear
>engine catches on
>we ride around the block and return it to its place

it was ok

sounds like we should have finished the job so we don't need to deal with their petrol huffing asses

per capita black crime rate is far higher than it is for whites

no it isnt

kek

blacks are about 13% of the population and whites are about 61%

I've broken into my own truck before, a few times actually.

It's stupid easy, and I have a habit of forgetting my keys in it.

Those rear Windows in trucks, at least the Bob motorized ones, are crazy east to break in to without damaging anything. Then you just need something long to hit the door lock switch on the door.

Probably so they can drain the fuel and huff it.

So, you say it's about 50-50, eh? Kinda fucky, considering there's a much smaller black population, don'tcha think?