/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Cancercraft Edition

You can buy a Seer's Globe for 5000 vials (1 time only)
You can also buy extra Seer's Globes, once per month (30000 vials each)

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper will cost 3 instead of 2.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength will now have the effect "Countdown (2) All followers that come into play gain Ward until this amulet leaves play." This will replace the current effect, "Leaders cannot be attacked if there is a follower that can be attacked in their area."

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega:#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

Cancered:

discord

SNAKES WAS DIFFERENT
SNAKES REQUIRED VENGEANCE

discordnigger...

Easy, cygames will say they want to return to each crafts' root. Enjoy daria/albert/eachtar/sibyl v2 for each craft.

Vampy's smelly pantyhose

discord?

Don't worry guys, the next meta will be so stat-heavy and aggressive that games won't even last long enough to play spawn

The game will be saved

>2pp 3/3 with no drawback

we're all ok with this
thank you

>finally back to being comfy craft
Thanks for WD and getting those bandwagoners off Luna, KMR

i swear i made this fucking lion deck work at one point.

this fucking thing man

Forest's minions are so weak. If sword just play the fucking CoCK they can instantly kill one of my fairies, and then I can't play a big threat anymore because the bane guy is hiding behind a ward so the fairies can't touch him. Not only that, fairy are so understated that they can't deal with a board of neutral plus Alice, adding to that, because your board is weak blood doesn't care. Even if you have a full board of fairies, they don't care because 5 damage per turn is nothing, also the fucking hungering hoard will just clear all the fairies. And the thing that suck the most is that you actually need to play those weak fairy generators because your combo cards need them. 1/1 are not a threat anymore and they are becoming more and more of a hinder to forest's win con because they occupy a spot on your board. Cygames either need to print something like Alice for forest, something like a legendary which has "Fanfare: give your fairies in play and on the hand +1/+1. The fairies you created will have +1/+1 for the rest of the game so that forest can catch up to be at least tier 2. That or they have to give forest some cheap spells that can chain themselves to activate combo.

>deliberately posting bad decks so /svg/ bullies you

just B&B bro
just kidding, enjoy your grave. the forest is dead

Hello, discord.

Your opponent is a complete retard, just saying. I highly doubt you're Master.
>Boy who cried Wolf
Yeah it definitely isn't Master.

Ambush is fun!

I never said im masters,but Spawn is unfair in 90% of scenarios

Dragon mirror's sure are long now that they are so heavily anti aggro but with no real wincon, just went to fatigue and had 6 turns in the middle of the game that consisted of us dropping ouroborus and removing it with our own+breath/salamandar.

Won in the end though despite not drawing my third bahamut by clearing his third with queen of the dread sea, olivia and ouroboros and then forcing him into running out of cards as I didn't use my draconic fervors.

>Being away from /svg/ in 1 day
>People now complaining about Blood instead of Neutral Sword.

What the fuck happened?

It's actually an upside because it's a free rush from T4 onward

Just play the Eggman.

Need to play a neutral focused deck, so it probably will see less play in the next set.

>Easy, cygames will say they want to return to each crafts' root.
So generalization? SV is going to turn into VG? Where only the signature gimmick are different and the bosses are variant of each other?

Does she ever stop?

Neutral forest is playable but the deck has 0 card that is combo oriented. I like to play forest because of the combo mechanic which is the only thing that require skills in this game. Since ToG this game is just about who can curve up and put the biggest stats on board in a single turn with the least PP and the least cards.

they are a herd of sheep

doesn't matter, the dragon player could be the best dragon player in the world and you can still t5 evo a baphomet and be safe. that's every game in that matchup, shadowverse really is for children.

>1+1
>skill

Tempo Neutral Blood ft. Cthulhu happened.

>addition
>skill

Feast your eyes on what a true 5-0 shadow draft looks like

Eggman is useless because everything except fairies are out of its range now, especially with Alice buff. I would rather play homecoming. I hope they make homecoming 4PP and harvest festival 1PP.

Dragon can easily Baha the T6 Spawn and wins next turn if the Blood player can't deal with him.

why doesn't everyone do solo missions?

guaranteed rupies and can complete every mission.

Isn't that the most optimal build for any deck..?
Playing the strongest cards for the cheapest cost at the earliest point...?

What were they thinking when they made Spawn? Holy fucking shit.

Because the rewards are a joke.

cause most people here already do said mission and its only like 10-20-30 golds

because they reward like 0.2 of the original value and have the same cooldown

That blood needed a boost.
And it did.
Now the babies have a kneejerk reaction and start crying for nerfs instead of thinking for two seconds on how to beat it.

t. braindead netdeckers
Yes, but last time you have to play around certain things to not get fucked. Now if your board is wiped by Thermis bro or Baha you can just build another full board with strong followers again with no effort.

I was expecting solo mission being like chest

>Have this scenario
>you have 2 turns to win

or
>win 1 against this deck without using Legos/ Golds

>mfw remembering that I have 3 Oz in my collection

I really should get around to making that burn deck.

Don't worry they can just throw out Emeralda and put up another spawn next turn.

>Now the babies have a kneejerk reaction and start crying for nerfs instead of thinking for two seconds on how to beat it.
Like with Dragon, right?

I don't have any deck after 3 days

Chess*

>how to beat it
Good ruse

FATE CAN'T WITHSTAND ME

>can't target him because ambush
>can't ward because either he removes your shit or just straight 8 to the face while killing the ward
>if you themis or bahamut or kill him while in ambush, you take 8 to the face

I wouldn't say easily since they'll need to ramp 3 damn times and actually draw Bahamut in time while blood can just tutor Spawn.

People kept asking for a viable and constant wincon for Blood besides smorc. KMR complied.

Play dark alice shadow

All of the fucking burn.

t. retard who think he is smart because he is playing Forest

Only if they summoned Alice twice or evolved Feria, though at that point might as well scoop.

IS THAT A

That card is actually balanced, unlike Tin soldier and CoCK.

Where is the lists?

Are you saying you want it to be a challenge to recover from a boardwipe?
That won't happen if you can just clean boards on T6 and T10.
I feel like Forest was always naturally doomed from the start. Cardgames have to naturally powercreep otherwise new expansions are stale. Forest needs to play lots of little weenies in order to get your ready bake combos going, but now you can throw down little weenies who are reasonably strong, and stronger than those combos.

For forest to come back, it needs a new mechanic that maybe refunds your PP or something.

2 or 3 demonic in burnrune?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>Tin soldier unbalanced
But you faggots told me that Tin Soldier is just an expensive and shittier Levi.

>3 damn times
Nigga, that's nothing ever since TotG. I'm more surprised when i see Dragon not being at 10pp on T6 now.

Reminder that spawn is a card that punishes you for trying to counter it

do you have Oz? 3
no? 2

Me neither. Can't find anything with the new set that clicks.

Don't just give up yet. Someone will find a way to knock Spawn off the top spot.
I'm a blood main myself, and I only got 2 caraboose in my packs and 0 spawn. I haven't made him because I know he'll get ganked soon. You watch.

Like christ, people were complaining about T4 wins from Alice a while ago? Spawn can only come out T6 at earliest.

>running no oz in burn

>got offered literally 0 (ZERO) 4 drops
I fucking hate T2 so fucking much. Holy shit.

*blocks your tove*

>5pp 4/4 + ward + demonic strike all in the same card
>balanced
okay

So currently it's hard to stop spawn since it drops at 6 and wins the game easy?

So it'll be 1 month of shitty neutral spawn oppressing the ladder?

3 months
remember eachtar? remember how the nerfs did literally nothing to stop it?

Keep in mind a highrolling blood can kill you with the Alice package, even without Spawn. Can we say the same about Eachtar?

>Can we say the same about Eachtar?
Yeah?

Cerb/howl, double reaper when you have at least 1 follower out on turn 4?

Blood had been shit since forever.

So deal with it now faggot.

But hthis is wrong one craft should be the bad one

So the only way to stop spawn is to outright nerf it hard?

At least TOTG meta had technically 2 crafts dominating, then 3 after the nerf. Fuck, this hard push for blood was retarded.

Are the nips already buttmad with this?

thats already Forest job

Both don't buff their followers to be over the usual board clear damage though.

>1 month
wishful thinking can only get you so far user

>Blood had been shit since forever.
Are bloodfags the new victim complex retards?

>exact same thing happened to me an hour ago
I was trying out blood and the second run I tried never offered a single big knuckle bodyguard as well. Meanwhile every opponent Blood has like 3.

Blood's still pretty bad in take two though. Much better than before but Shadow still seems to be king of value cards.

vengeance blood in TotG was completely fine
it rushed you down by turn 5 but was manageable
uncounterable unavoidable bullshit like 16 to face is not

Reapers DO buff themselves over the usual board clear damage

It was easier in TotG because dragon could be greedy and actually skip turns ramping. Now they can't always afford to do that with all this neutral crap running around, *especially* against blood since they also have Tove. And blood can still tutor Baphomet, which increases the chances of them getting Spawn before you can get Bahamut in time (assuming you were even able to ramp to it in the first place).

i... i think you're only supposed to run 1 lion

>So the only way to stop spawn is to outright nerf it hard?
No. That's what children do. Real players learn how the deck works and build accordingly.
Spawn will never get directly nerfed anyway, they don't nerf legos.

TOTG had Shadow dominating late into it, Haven and Dragon were always at least decent. It was unhealthy and people were crying new a new meta change.

It's early yet. It happens every expac. Wait for the dust to settle, Spawn will not stay on top. This is coming from a Blood main. He will not stay on top.

There's numerous cards in the game that cockblocks him already. There is at least 5 decks dominating ladder right now, not one. The Nips are buttmad about Spawn but still largely prefers this meta over the previous one, anyone with a brain does.

Nice mutagenic bolt.

Thank God Teena isn't as useless as her shit brother

>The Nips are buttmad about Spawn but still largely prefers this meta over the previous one, anyone with a brain does.
Probably because games end faster, as opposed to Dragon mirror that last forever.

Just play around unavoidable damage bro

Kill yourself bloodnigger

You're saying this as if ramping requires tempo loss. This hasn't been true since TotG.

They need to print something for forest that can chain draw like Rune and a way to buff fairies. Probably something like an amulet that give fairies +1/+1 at the end of your turn, so that fairies are actually a threat instead of some nuisance.

>neutral dragon
For what purpose

Yeah just run 1 Daria too