Holy shit Amazon just started selling cars

I just opened the Amazon Spain marketplace and they are selling for real this shitty Opel SUV in pic related. What do you think about it? I think this can be a good way of having more competitive prices, since there are lots of sales and discounts in places like Amazon. I can't wait to buy a Miata in an Amazon flash sale.

>tfw they can't do this in America because of franchise laws

why? Also if you are interested I just read the process of how to buy the car from Amazon

>Pay 500 euros for preorder
>When the car is ready you pay 29.000 to Amazon, NOT to the car dealership
>After a week or so the car is delivered to the car dealership you choose
>Go to car dealership and show Amazon ticket and drive home

I'm not interested unless it's air delivered by an army of drones.

Isn't the whole point of going to dealerships to get the best offer?
Why the fuck would buy a car through Amazon?

SOMEONE HAS TO STOP THIS AMERICAN TECH DOMINANCE NOW

>dont even test drive it first

No, the point of dealerships to to line the pockets of wealthy franchises through crony capitalism.

why bother test driving when its just some shitty cuckover

The EU has tech giants right?

>fell for the Amazon Rewards Card meme
>5% cashback on purchases
>buy car
NOICE
O
I
C
E

>buys irl and negotiates more than 5% off

>implying it won't have an amazon prime member """"""discount""""""
This kills the dealership

Will someone gift me a Chevy Malibu please ? Is a cool car right?

>Jeff Bezos
>Elon Musk
>TBD

Who will complete the holy trinity of killing stealerships for good?

>Amazon wishlist full of twingos

A car is too complicated to buy without seeing it in person and amazon is a bloated monstrosity that's seeking to become a global monopoly that will decitate to you what you can buy and what you can do with the things you buy and it needs to be destroyed.

You sound like a salty car dealer. What's the matter, afraid you're not gonna get your totally unnecessary cut, you little market inefficiency?

Actually I'm sure amazon would love to inspect it for you. Instead of you getting my car and covering up some mess up so I buy it and notice it at home/

>You sound like a salty car dealer. What's the matter, afraid you're not gonna get your totally unnecessary cut, you little market inefficiency?
what's up you boomer relic from the past. Just like the long haul trucker fags, your days are numbered.

No, I'm afraid I won't be able to get something right when I need it because amazon is the only option and I have to wait until it shows up and then have to wait for my refund when it turns out to be shit or not at all what I needed or works terribly for me because I couldn't personally inspect the damn thing.
Because I should totally take the word of a censorship happy faceless corporation that spies on you.

He’s right you know

Nothing compared to the us giants though. China would be a better competitor

>not wanting to live in a cyberpunk future America ruled by Amazon, Google, Apple and Microsoft.
It's like you don't even want to participate in franchise wars.

>Go to car dealership
>Test drive the car
>Go home
>Buy the car in Amazon for a better price and without having to deal with dealership Shenanigans

Who /devilish/ here?

>Go to dealer
>Negotiate 5k off econobox
>Decide not to buy it anyways because the salesman was pissing me off

500 yuros off a car isn't much. Even dealers have lower prices than that.

The 500 Euros is just the Amazon preorder. They give you the money back when you buy the car or if you cancel the preorder.

Yes

Exactly. Franchise dealerships are great, nobody has ever been fucked over by one. I've never even heard of anyone having a bad experience while buying a car at a dealership or dealing with warranty repairs, yet people get burned buying stuff on the internet all the time.

>tfw you cant buy cars online in the states

Fuck dealerships