During a conference call with investors tonight where Musk addressed both the Model 3's production problems and the...

>During a conference call with investors tonight where Musk addressed both the Model 3's production problems and the company’s record $619 million quarterly loss, he yelled “SHAME” at the journalists who covered the firings

How embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/elon-musk-just-yelled-shame-at-a-bunch-of-journalists-1820059349
uk.businessinsider.com/tesla-fired-700-employees-performance-reviews-2017-11
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-ai-artificial-intelligence-computer-simulation-gaming-virtual-reality-a7060941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, how much of a complete sperg is this guy?

>0 citations or links
Nice thread you giant fucking retard.

jalopnik.com/elon-musk-just-yelled-shame-at-a-bunch-of-journalists-1820059349

I guess googeling the story is too hard for you. It comes up as almost the entire first page for me.

>jalopshit

I can google, but it’s just straight up retarded to start a thread without it.

Try:
uk.businessinsider.com/tesla-fired-700-employees-performance-reviews-2017-11

Wahawahawaha spoonfeedmemomy

>be beta hairplugs Elon
>get cucked by trump
>read the art of the deal
>try to act like alpha trump on earnings call
>end up looking like superglued tryhard

The infernal cumbistuon engine is dead!

>I said something retarded, but I’m so retarded, I can’t back away, so I’ll just keep being retarded

The Trump curse is real. Do not attack God's anointed

>let's hype and invest in a dead meme
and amerifats actually fall for it and get their hopes up. just shows how retarded the average consumer is.

Looks like Ol' Musky is fucking up.

Amen
MAGA

Sorry, what notable and actually relevant cars has your country produced?

I’ll be nice and let you include ICEs.

>$619 million quarterly loss

The stock is only down $22.

i hope he goes full howard hughes

you can already sense him slipping
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/elon-musk-ai-artificial-intelligence-computer-simulation-gaming-virtual-reality-a7060941.html

>Jewlon Cucksk
Elon Musk fans are as fanatical as Steve Jobs fans.

>says the retard who can't do a simple search

We are aware of your retard status.

shit happens. he has alot going on. and he had always been open as far as doing interviews & talks with news media, etc.
perhaps he is only human after all, and wow, this is how humans react sometimes.

though i have read articles criticizing the hiring, compensation and management of employees. some were saying the compensation is shit and its basically a revolving door at the Tesla car plants, idk how much of that is true

You didn’t need to come back just to double reply with “I’m rubber and you’re glue”

It doesn’t help your case.

>OP creates low-quality post, failing to source an news story which is a long-accepted bare minimum for these kinds of thread
>fuccboi tryhards pretending to be internet cool guys defend this

I get that you guys like to literally eat shit, but take that somewhere else, please.

Don't understand the time limits between posts. Retard who is same fagging:

Lmao, you didn’t even provide proof. You just like making yourself look dumb, that’s what this is, isn’t it?

Proof of what the fact the 2 posts you were claiming were the same person couldn't be made by one person because of the time restriction every none retard knows about? You could work it out from the timestamps if you wern't too stupid and crying whawhawha spoonfeedmemomy

just MUSK my shit up senpai :^)

At least Musk came up himself with his various stuff, and Paypal wasa good thing. He's full retard though, but Job was nothing but a cancerous hack who rode on Wozniak's autism.

dude are you a retarded person?

700 firings in a 33,000 person strong company is fucking chump change. if anything we should applaud him for not fucking around and cutting the crust off the bullshiters who would just be holding them back otherwise

Holy shit. Just cut your losses and stop making yourself look like an idiot.

should we also applaud him for ?

this. I've worked at small companies and some large companies before (40,000+ employees worldwide)
I can tell you that at any given time, in any size company there is almost always a minimum of 10% of the employees that need to get shitcanned, bottom line. it's just part of the game. you always end up with people you eventually learn do not belong there. either because they are just shitty people, or maybe they're not bad people but they're just not a good fit and cant be transformed into a good fit.
its just a part of business. might be a distasteful part of business, but it is necessary. a good healthy business does not keep employees that are a detriment to its success if the can avoid it.

>$619 quarterly loss
what does that even mean though?
is that just the total sum of the drop in stock value for the quarter?
if so then it is nothing more than the outward evidence of the inherent instability of the stock market due to speculation trading in this particular stock type and constant hedging, buying, selling, next quarter it could be the exact opposite

Not very bright are you, you keep digging deeper into the pit of stupidity. Soon enough you will find Presidents Bush and Trump down there and probably keep going down.

>is that just the total sum of the drop in stock value for the quarter?
No that's the operating loss, what they spent compared to what they gained, nothing to do with the value of the company.

ok. well. is this the first time they have had such a loss? are we seeing a pattern?
or is it just a bump in the road for the company?
people should remember Tesla is still a pretty new company and its got to be tough to make a company like this from the ground up.
hopefully its just a one time thing because growing pains of a company.
Elon is smart enough to figure this out. I think we will see an improvement in the next few years if the economy and industry doesn't fully collapse

I though Paypal was something he just bought stock in after someone else started the company. And he didn't invent any of the other things, he's just made a few failed companies, and it looks like Tesla will fail as well. The new Nikola Tesla my ass.

Hello there, Elon

5% let off on a developing company is a lot.

buzzfeed of cars

drumpfkins BTFO

>jalop garbage

into the trash it goes

>I think we will see an improvement in the next few years
So do I, but I expect the over-hyped stock to fall.

>expect the over-hyped stock to fall.
I wouldn't be surprised to see this. Elon himself has commented in public interviews that he didn't believe the high stock values were legitimate.
i think he has been pretty honest about things in public and probably with shareholders.
but the trend seems to be they set self-imposed production goals for Tesla that they repeatedly fail to meet, and in the meantime it makes it hard on employee moral and thus further impedes production ability

Bush is a smart man, don’t talk shit about my man dubya

Literally Google it you massive fucking faggots. Unironically neck yourself

>this level of poor reading comprehension
there’s something you could google

>"oh yeah well you're stupid"
Got me there genius

They've recovered from losses of this magnitude before, but Model 3 will almost certainly make or break them based on the production scale alone. So far it's looking more like the "break" than the "make."

Kinda like the accelerator pedals in the model S, am i right?

If this trend continues Elon will catch bofa.

>i like georgie because he admitted to having a conscience a decade after it actually mattered
lmao nice

That hyperloop shit is the biggest joke. How can this seemingly intelligent guy think that would ever work. The guy is insane

I voted for bush in 2004, I also read two of his books. Trump is a reality tv star, a good businessman, a poor realtor, and also a smart man.

>be musk
>saviour of the car industry
>resurrecting the space age
>going to be the Steve jobs of public transport
>become laughing stock when rocket explodes
>say some dumb shit
>become laughing stock when you put gull wings on an SUV
>say some more dumb shit
>find out there's a reason why Japan is the only country to invest in mag levs
>find out vacuum tubes are just meme for engineers
>continue to take peoples shekels anyway
>say some dumb shit
Tesla is going to be the next delorean and hyper loop the dale

most big businesses work at a 'loss', google, amazon, apple, trump, etc. it's normal

it's only a big deal if you are retarded and don't know what that means

>most big businesses work at a 'loss'
no they 'break even'

>i voted for bush in 2004
>trump is a smart man
holy fuck is this satire?

Ten trillion hours in photoshop and it still looks like shit. But idc

>lawsuits over discrimination
>lawsuits over shitty workers getting canned
>lawsuits over the work being too hard

Do you think they do this shit in China or Mexico? This is why we have Detroit people

KEK saved

That's actually pretty good.

A quick update.

I put a lot of effort, no bully pls.

okay that's actually funny. good work

Quality shoop

>implying Trump isn't the best president we've ever had since Kennedy
Shitlibs are delusional. Hopefully you lose whatever money you have left in Tesla stock.

Of course it is. I was 11 in 2004. Stop being retarded on the internet.

Maybe if he focused on one project at a time he would stop fucking up.

B-b-but he is a god amongst peasants.

>anyone i don't like is a liberal

delet this

what do you mean, focus?
I thought he just drafted some retarded doodle about muh underwater supersonic rockets propelled by solar power and handed it to his engineers who were supposed to make it look halfway feasible?

>supported bernie during primaries
>mainly for his opposition to tpp
>he gets fucked over by the dnc
>wikileaks literally prove it
>vote for trump since he is also against tpp
>by deep blue state flipped red
>he wins
>tpp declared dead even before he takes office
'twas an odd feeling when it happened, he actually kept a campaign promise even before taking the oath of office.

>>supported bernie during primaries
>being a filthy commie

nobody cares faggots

So tesla is smart enough to fire a bunch of under performing pooks. So at least one US manufacturer is as smart as the huns and nips.

Saying this as someone who would never buy one of their computer on wheels

No company has ever fired "underperformers" it's a bunch of six figure higher ups that fire peasants that don't suck their cocks.

journalists are bottom of the barrel scum anyway. Used car sales men at least simply lie to your face. Journalists will take a lie and spread it on the orders of their master spin editors and owners.

Why are you talking about politics on a board that's swamped with 14-18 year olds who don't even own a car yet? Come on bruh bruh.

this stupid conference call lost me about $1k in 30 minutes. now i have to ride a triple leveraged semi conductor etf for the next month in the hopes of gaining it back.

>ok. well. is this the first time they have had such a loss?
This large, but they have only ever made a profit in one month of operation, that was when they first opened pre-orders for the 3.
> are we seeing a pattern?
Yes, the pattern is they are supported by tax handouts, can't make money and production is way down, on claims.
>or is it just a bump in the road for the company?
No it's indicative that Musk got lucky once with PayPal and has screwed the pooch ever since and he's now having a bit of a meltdown.

>fire peasants that don't suck their cocks.
That's true for all industries. And the biggest cocksuckers rise the highest.

>sucking Musk and Trump cocks this hard
Holy fucking shit I can't believe it, do you fags have no other rolemodels ? FFS doesn't even know how company accounting works, and still tries to argue.

Nice try but nope. The fake "break even" or "loss" meant for tax evasion are clearly visible since a company's operating total is split before and after special expenses like taxes or mysteriously giving everything to the HQ in Ireland. Musk is fucked.

>not being with the 'in' crowd
>not sucking [x] popular person's cock
>not being cool
It's what the cool thing to do now is, user, don't you want to be hip with the kids? It's hip to be conformist, now.

Exactly. Hence why no one believes that Tesla fired the worst.

Sad!

>after special expenses
But the huge salaries at the top are not special expenses.

The stock is holding its own today, faggots.

Anyone else notice Musk has face of an elder samurai that just saw shamefur dispray?

why are americans so fucking dumb??

>doesn't even know how company accounting works, and still tries to argue.
i wasn't "arguing" you mongoloid. i was asking straight questions. just trying to understand the discussion.

>Musk got lucky once with PayPal and has screwed the pooch ever since and he's now having a bit of a meltdown
well sheeit. what about SpaceX? are they solvent?

>SpaceX
100% government subsidized

well sheeit.

He's just trying to say "We have no reason to help" without enraging everyone. Sounding stupid is better for him than sounding "racist".

And on the verge of losing those subsides as well since Musk stepped out of the council over the Paris Accords.