/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three will be added to the story gacha)
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>English FGO
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something
>You get 42 quartz, 6000 fp, Journey CE, 10 4* exp, 5 HP/ATK Fou, Saber Lily and 4* of your choosing if you make your account before 7/31

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Raikou will receive a swimsuit version

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
>[JPN] (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA
>[US] (last reset: June 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hirod1457/status/880417362981158912
twitter.com/alolan_nuke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

witch thread

Disgusting slut

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

/Jannu/ thread.

post neutral

still with the early threads

You don't really need to greet me

if you don't mind starting over, I can hand out up to 3 accounts with 100 rolls each

if you google "german science is the best in the world" you get [YouTube] GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD (embed)
>FFFFFFFFOOOOOOL

How pure is evil cat?

Yo, noobshitter here. I just got enough prisms to buy a summon ticket. Should I spend all my prisms on tickets as soon as possible, or is there something better to do with them?

Also, can I do 10-rolls with tickets?

yes

no

Summoning Tickets and then Fous.

that you cheat engine user?

I never got that guide on how to search for skill cooldowns from you at all.

Answered you on the last thread

what emulator works with F GO?

neutral evil?

Seiba thread
>Select all images with shorts

Xth for Best Pirates
How have you been /fgog/?
Any upcoming news?
Summer gacha rerun fucking when?

Shit, did I never upload that? It's mostly useless and I haven't used it in ages. let me run some tests on whether the format changed.

They're level 1 accounts with everything untouched
They are like 2 years old, almost, so they accumulated some mailbox stuff, that's how they have 100 rolls worth

I'm passing/wasting time by writing a stat sheet for Siegfried Alter. What skills should he have?

Jeanne Alter is fine too.

>They're level 1 accounts with everything untouched
I'm interested then

Are the new chink Servants just coincidental or are they trying to appease the chink audience with representation?

twitter.com/hirod1457/status/880417362981158912
Arthur BTFO

Yeah. I was looking forward to it, but never got it after 20, 30 threads the last time we talked.

Also nice to see you back, i came back here due to DW fucking up again.

Had to change permissions on the fgov2.ova so i didn't have to download again (Wow, FateGO is up to 4GB now)

I'll do it on FateGO US since FateGOJP is giving me error code 99 after using VPN method and the Airplane method.

>3 of 5* is Saber
How is this fair

"not sorry" EX rank skill- does something

>neutral
>posts EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

I just think they have a stock of chink unused. Since they barely get attention and all of them are footnote in the chapter they appear.

She's Neutral Evil.

Trusting Aniplex USA was a mistake. I've missed out on hundreds of friend rolls because I didn't start with Herc.

>guy who made it is a jeanne alter memer

contact me on twitter, I don't trust the thread to leave codes alone
make a throwaway account if you need to
twitter.com/KuuTenko use the "message" button, not "tweet to", twitter is a bitch and won't show me the non-message ones

I'm the one with the reliable FGO JP bypass, but I'm paranoid to share it because DW are dicks.
It looks like the skill format changed, so I have to find a new group. Since each skill has a unique ID and that ID isn't easy to look up, there is no easy catch it all template like for servant stats. I can at most make groups for the master skills I have.

When you're not sure if Melt will even make it into the NA version.

Urge to roll intensifies.

Credit goes to Reddit.

General:
Her attitude towards others is haughty and disrespectful, and she acts fundamentally in her own self-interest.
"Kufufufu, isn't it only natural that I'm more gorgeous and dazzling than anyone else? That aside, do not lightly address me as a young girl. You fool!"

Parameters:
Strength: D
Agility: A
Luck: A
Endurance: E
Mana: B
Noble Phantasm: B

Bond 1 (True Name Unlocked):
Height/Weight: 138 cm, 35kg
Source: Historical Facts
Origin: China
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Prioritizing the ease for understanding, she goes by the name "Wu Ze Tian". That is based on her posthumous name "Great Sacred Empress Ze Tian", which was given after her death.
As for herself, she holds great liking to the title "Divine and Sacred Emperor", which she took upon claiming the throne.

Bond 2 (True Name Unlocked):
The sole ruling Empress in China's history.
Initially, she was a consort of the Second Emperor, Taizong of Tang, and used the royal 'we' pronoun to refer to herself but, through Gaozong's son, Taizong, and with Gaozong's death, the 'we' came to include Taizong.
And eventually Consort Wu gave birth to Gaozong's child—
But that small life's flame was extinguished at infancy.

Bond 3 (True Name Unlocked):
Pursuing the then Empress Wang whom she treated as the culprit of her child's death, and overthrowing the most favored concubine, Consort Xiao, it is said that Consort Wu reached the seat as Gaozong's Queen.
At that point, Consort Wu had both Empress Wang and Consort Xiao executed in a manner where they were stuffed into wine jars after the amputation of their limbs.
From this flow of events, there are parties that think that Consort Wu killed her own child and placed the blame on Empress Wang but———
The truth cannot be ascertained.

>Medusas interlewd
damn

also, france is a really shit country it seems

it'll be okay.

Don't do it! Save up for your waifu or husbando, user.

twitter.com/alolan_nuke

Gave you a message

wait for Gilgamesh user

Bond 4 (True Name Unlocked):
Seizing power as the Empress, she repeatedly exterminated (assassinated) troublesome relatives and political opponents.
After Gao Zong's death, she changed the country's name to "Zhou", and upon finally taking the throne, she added the moniker "Divine and Sacred Emperor / Empress Regnant Shengshen" to her name.
Whilst restoring the nation, she promulgated a rule of fear which encouraged incrimination through secret informants. Through the cruel torture of the specially tasked "Kù Lì / Kokuri" , the country's people were fearful from their hearts———

Bond 5 (True Name Unlocked):
"Gào Mì Luó Zhī Jīng / Manual of Accusation"
Kokumitsurashokukei.
Gào Mì Luó Zhī Jīng, is a manual for the Kù Lì / Kokuri (Inquisitors) that was said to be written by her during her reign.
A How-To book on torture and interrogation that can be said to be serve in increasing the numbers of criminals.
This Noble Phantasm is an equivalent to the materialization of a national law where "she freely allows for criminals to be produced".
In other words, when she activates this Noble Phantasm, anyone she faces becomes a "torture target", and the other party is made into an unquestioning, unresisting "target to be tortured".
Rightfully, the multitudinous torture methods are used for punishing the insolent but, recently, broken wine jars and poison have been often arranged for torture-use against former political enemies.

HOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

>tfw a week in and I'm already out of things to do
So should I just farm 40 APs for mana prism now?
Already ascended my main team once and mats for the second ascension are either not available or too inefficient to farm.

>not crossdressing
Hard to take that fanart seriously.

That's fine. Just waiting on how DW fucks up on monday (or whenever they upload the patch)

Yeah, Master Skill IDs are better.

Caster cake in NA when?

Do I have a reasonable chance of beating 40 AP hands with 40 Medusa, 50 Emiya, 40 Medea, 30 Mashu, 30 Hassan, 30 Lily?

Save for someone you really want

If you're farming for mana prisms then just farm the 30 AP missions. Otherwise you could stock up on exp.

Ruthless.

Is it me or did Agartha feel short compared to Shinjuku?

Indeed.

Just use a lvl 60-70 jannu to solo that shit

It felt boring. Lots of reused music, very little scenery of the areas, kind of dull map and story. Only thing that was cool was megaloherk.

Not using any quartz past the tutorial roll. Doing the free quests too. Also only using the one star/two star servants along with friend's servants.

yeah I want the exp

they hit pretty hard for your guys level, but if they don't summon any lancer hands you might be able to

>"When I first started out, I had no interest in plays or novels. My mom made me read nothing but dull old tragedies and I got fed up with 'em… until one day I saw one called Hamlet. That one was different. I was overwhelmed. I begged for a copy of the script and read it over so many times I learned it by heart. That's what got me interested in theatre. It was one of my beginnings."
>"I can see that with Hamlet. It's William Shakespeare's masterpiece."
>Dumas watched the police officers' uniform agreement with a broad grin. Then, he told the continuation of the story with the eyes of a child who has just succeeded in some mischief.
>"As a matter of fact, that Hamlet was translated — or adapted — by a guy called Ducis. Anyway, he tore the original apart, then rewrote it as a translation in his own style. I was too shocked to stand when I read the real script Shakespeare wrote later on. Compared to the real thing, what I'd seen was a hackjob that'd make Shakespeare, or any fan of his original, furious. It was a real Immitation-Hamlet."
>Dumas cackled. Then, his roars of laughter abruptly cut off and he turned his face toward the officers as his lips twisted into a broad grin.
"Still, it was that 'imitation' that changed my life. Nobody can deny that. Of course, that was probably because the original was too good. Still, fake or not, it had old Ducis' real passion in it."
>Then, handing the officers their weapons, which he had finished repairing and improving before they knew it, and declared with cheerful the face of an audience member watching a comedy, but the confidence of a director controlling the stage:
>"Relax. You don't know it yet, but Bro's — your boss's — passion is the real deal. Keep believing in him till the end, and you should be able to turn the tables on a few legends that are only genuine."

We joke about Nasu fucking Narita, but this whole part was referenced at the end of Shinjuku when Dantes says that a Shakespeare fan sent him.

So far I'm liking the scenery of the areas.
But the team we have to travel with is just ugh...

yes, i managed it with a similar team- just swap lily for Leonidas at 35- just get a high level support jeanne

The censoring isn't the problem though, rather copyright issues.

Ferhus deserved better in Agartha.

You don't like crossdressers?

Summon tickets are even more valuable than quartz, especially during events that feature gacha rate-ups for your waifu/husbando.

I don't get why Gudao crossdressed when dancing in the ball when drawing out Assassin. Would a 'girl' dancing with other girls draw more attention? Not to mention Moriarty's romance.

So it's Dumas that sent him?

Or rightful dressers. Whatever d'eon's fucking gender is.

Who next?

Should I save up Friend Point rolls for anything in the future or burn them when I have them?

Chev is girl enough for me.

kojiro hopefully

Just use my lvl 70 Jeannu and autowin user

Its not a meme, just [literally] use triple arts on bahsakas first and when someone has an NP up use her own NP to block it

She CANNOT die

Yeah, quite probably.

Did NA had the animation updates?

Hopefully some of the characters with generic caster animations.

MY BOI

Atalanta and Siegfried for second anniversary

How do I complete the "get skill gem from daily" objective?

If you want a chance at getting an angry manjew, save up. You also have the chance to roll for event 3* CEs when they're out. Otherwise, level up your 1/2* servants.

Nah. It'll be during the apo collab event happening next june instead

Burn them for manjew

You cannot, it passed already

Saber lily and Hans

Huh, DNS shit

Still looking for this husbando.
Eric is good bara material too

save them for now and wait for event 3*/Avenger

Carmilla. I don't have her but it bothers me to see her generic Caster animations. Also, Arjuna's animations are boring too.

I guess D'eon is okay by himself.
But this cast just doesn't do it for me.

>t. fujoshit

They've got like six Servants to update for Apoc, it's not unreasonable to think that the release Apocs like Atalanta, Siegfried, and either Shakespeare or Spartacus would be updated.

It says I still have 10 hours left.

I don't think it's a big deal, really. The cross-dressing was just about putting on a disguise. The scene might make more sense for a girl, but the character's gender doesn't really break the scene either way, since the point was just to look like someone else. The dynamic with Moriarty doesn't fall apart, either. I mean even if you play a girl you're still gonna have to yell "no homo" around the Alter duo unless you're into that.

But I do think the writer was leaning towards the player character being a girl for the purpose of that story, even if it doesn't really matter.

What are you on about.
In the last year I leveled up 3 "fujobait" servants out of 45.

Her animations bother me because they're boring as hell and have a stupidly low hit count.

I see a lot of non-static data with skills, which makes it hard to track them
4:YYYY 4:WW 4p: XX
XX = Cooldown
YYYY = Skill ID
WW = Skill level

ID's you can probably find on some chinese site or beast lair
I know 980004, 980005, 980006 cover the plug suit for example (power up, stun, switch)
You occasionally get duplicate results because of the way game stores data
I haven't really found a permanent way to eliminate the dupes.
If you search before using the skill, i.e. cooldown is 0, you usually only get 1 result. Freezing or setting cooldown to 0 will let you use the skill.
If you set cooldown to 0 after using the skill, the icon remains used up but you can still use it.

So I've been away for two days. How was Apo, and when can we expect subs?

It was supposed to be her time.