pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Voting War Score Tally
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/4

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4uesFaHyDPvM0ZmZVNxbUJ0TXM/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>has never actually bought a Fire Emblem game
It hurts because it's pretty much true for everyone who isn't a hardcore collector.

Mating press.

Post your most pathetic unit

Anal press

Why are we so dead today

BECAUSE SOME NIGGER DIDNT PUT /FEG/ IN THE GENERAL SO YOU'RE HERE

Azura is shit

>Faye
>Clair
>Mathilda
>Tatiana
>Genny
>Sonya
>Silque
>Rinea
Valentia sure has some high quality women

Let's go Priscilla!

>Emblem General
>07/01/17(Sat)23:05:50 No.181389912
>
>332 KB PNG
LEARN TO COPY PASTE YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

>Elise is down
>Out of flags
I don't want to go 0-3 this gauntlet

What is the WORST waifu of each Fire Emblem Game, with each of the Fates routes counting as their own game?

Elise is never getting another bonus is she?

I have to say, this round has been wonderful.

I'm filling in the Priscilla gap in my fanart collection nicely.

Nope. priscillafags are just that bad.

Never ever

So which Echoes boy villager will end up staff'd?

So at exactly what time every hour do these scores/bonuses whatever shit for voting gauntlet refresh?

Tired of having to check my phone every 5 minutes

I want Katarina to sing me a lullaby

Probably Tobin since they like to make him the butt of the joke, and there's no better way to do that than make someone a staff

Every hour. Just when the new hour begins

Of the games I played
6: Cath
7: Vaida
8: Eirika
13: Thotja
14: Peri
15: I like all of them

>Elise lost
JUST
How many feathers are we losing out on comparing to if she'd won?

on the hour more of less, check 10 minutes after the hour to be safe/have time for both multipliers.

What the fuck happened to the Fire Emblem ROMs? I've looked on Emuparadise and Doperoms, and they're all gone.

Just check at XX:05 of every hour. Not sure why you're checking when all that's left to do is burn flags every half hour, but... Yeah.

Vaida isn't that bad

She's shit.

1610 Flags for Elise here. Seems like I should just waste them now since multiplier never right?

>false flagging

Uh... 500 buddy.

my slut and my slut only

Just keep 400 for the last hour you're online.

Had this from launch. For a long time i didn't understand what people meant by roy hard countering and ORKOing hector

the other roy was also -atk

Why is nobody paying attention to this?

PENIS NOSE!

they've been gone for a little while now

Which roms do you guys need? I can post them on a Drive. I thankfully had most of them saved on my Dropbox before this issue happened.
Also I'm pretty sure Loveroms still works.

Nintendo's been throwing out a lot of C&D's lately, I guess since Fire Emblem is making them money now.

HEY NINTENDO, I'D STOP BUYING ROMS IF YOU LOCALIZED 4, 5, 6 and 12!

For anal only

tumblr nose

Does that mean her face cums on your dick?

Holy shit why is Cassandra Lee Morris' voice so cute?
Both Julia and Clarisse are really nice.

SGDQ time boys

I've got 3, 6, and 8 to 12. I was looking for an FE7 ROM when I found this out.

What about 3?

she stole my heart and she'll steal yours too

The olwen btw. She's -res +def. I still use her the most nonetheless but it still bothers me that she has one of the worst IV I could get.

> fell asleep at 5 am
> missed the Elise bonus
> back to rank 15k from rank 3k

FUCK

You deserve it Eliseshitter

Why the fuck do we have to have both a /v/ and Veeky Forums thread dedicated to a FUCKING MOBILE GAME?!

12 is 3 Remastered

>windsweep

??

You could probably feed her a Raven+ tome and take advantage of that defense boon.

that's pass

No it's not. Play FE3, jackass.

>Like Mae's, Caeda's, Cecilia's voice
>Check the VA's profile
>Has over 150 roles
>None that famous
Must be tough to work so long so much and not have abything to show for it

12 doesn't have the abridged Fe1 remake since remaking SD another time around would be redundant

So should I just dump all my flags on Priscilla now? We have to keep the gap wide right?

She should join the union

I uploaded the FE7 rom here
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4uesFaHyDPvM0ZmZVNxbUJ0TXM/view
Let me know if it works user

it's a pretty good mobile game

The swimsuit banner seriously isn't going to be the only one (with new characters) we get all month, right? We'll get another one around 6/15 and they'll just run alongside each other, right? Right? RIGHT?

>Not a true remake
Woah, this is the REAL salty grandpa

I like Hana

Mrgrgr

Heh. It's pretty much only waifufaggotry and memes keeping it alive

summer banner part 2

Union might be the only word that unironically triggers me.

new banner with v1.5

I knew I'd heard her voice before. Edea a cute.

Helloooooo guys?

I really hope Guy doesn't get killed by Karel in the remake

I mean
Its fun too

HOHOHO!

Hi

you posted this last thread, elise

1: Catria
6: Cath
7: Farina
8: Syrene
9: Astrid
10: Nailah
11: Catria
12: Catria
13: Cordelia
14: FCorrin
15: Faye

Of course~

>Alexa in XCX
Oh, so that's why she was so familiar.

I'm totally serious
I've slept through all the bonus rounds so I have 1.1k flags I don't know when to use.

Tell me when to use them fag

>Astrid and Nailah
>bad
nigger you what?

> implying I give a damn about what cartoon bytes win
> implying I know who those two heal sluts are

Kek, I am not a turbo autist like you, m8, I just want feathers

This is what you get for wearing that

Nailah was super strong if I remember right..?

reddit taste, a lot of those are /our/ girls

If you make the gap too wide, Elise will go into disadvantage and her supporters will blow their flag loads.

100, max, every time you fight

Just finished replaying Radiant Dawn and this is hands-down the greatest FE ever made. Makes PoR looks like shit

It's pretty much perfect. It's got the best gameplay and the best maps in the series. Objectives are incredibly varied and each map has multiple ways to finish. Elincia's Gambit is the best defend map of all time. Part 3 Endgame is the most epic fight in FE - literally every group is fighting while that counter slowly ticks up. Ledges/elevation is also a 10/10 mechanic that needs to come back. Skill system is great, extremely flexible, my favorite skill system ever. Difficulty is perfect, even on Normal, and Hard mode is the most fair Hard mode in any FE (removal of weapons triangle and range-checking is bullshit though). Gameplay-wise, only Conquest comes close.

Writing is also great. The story is fuckhuge and makes the entire thing grand as fuck. Blood Contract was extremely contrived but it was a small blemish on an otherwise sweeping story. Lack of supports also sucked, but when you have 70+ characters it's impossible to make supports for them.

Biggest flaw of RD is unit balance. Seriously this is worse than Revelations. There are just so many garbage units who get further fucked by availability, and then in Part 4 the game just hands you Royals, the best units in the game bar none, on a silver fucking platter. "You know those units you spent a ton of time training? Well fuck them, here are better ones with no investment." A lot of the unit balance issues can be excused by the party-switching, but even then there are NO excuses for units like Meg, Fiona, Lyre, and Leonardo.

RD is the best game in the series and I've played half a dozen. The only people who dislike this game are casual faggots who can't beat it.

Why are Clarissefags so annoying? Literal fotm waifu

It works.

What are some characters whose VA's would fit for other characters? ie, the VA for Inigo/Laslow could fit well for Sain

Still at this silly toying around with the chibis, if anyone wants to toss any ideas on what I should try put together next, feel free to

Save them till the very end

If you only cared about feathers you would never have sided with Elise and getting shit ranks

>Reddit Dawn

Eirika doming Ephraim with leather

>tfw summer banner units are dogshit
>tfw have 20 orbs
>tfw want to roll anyway because its the most fun part of this game

what do bros? also im at 200/200, should i sue 1 orb for 5 slots? wish you got more spaces per orb but w/e

>only wanted feathers
>chose the most popular character
Retard

anyone else meme some july quests off the gauntlet? the only priscillabro on my friends list has had a nasty moonbow qp lad minerva the whole time and i got the 15 kills with fliers off of him, i don't have a single flier