Driving games

So does this game have a worthy alternative for PC made in the past years? What driving games does /o play?

Test Drive Unlimited 2, also TDU3 confirmed cooming soon

GTA V
but looking for something more Gran Turismo 5 like on PC, any recs?

Forza Horizon is the first thing that come to my mind.

got Forza 7 the other day, it kind of sucks though. So I'm just going to stick with 4 on the 360 for when I want to relax with a controller. And I play Assetto Corsa on pc with a wheel and pedal setup.

Thinking about grabbing rFactor 2 and Project Cars 2, are they both pretty good?

The first one? It's on PC?

I use a 360 controller when I play racing Sims on my PC

I still time to time play the original Forza Motorsport for the Xbox 1, good memories and still a good game overall.

So do I ;)

also why Forza 7 sucks:

>cars not organized by manufacturer, but instead put into tiers, who thought this was a good idea?
>most cars locked until you unlock the tiers, even for free play, really? what if I just like to hot lap? (I do race some though, but some don't)
>choppy intro outro bs that is just over played, although Assetto could use a bit more of this stuff, this flare
>some cars that should handle fine slide all over the goddamn road unless you have traction control on, wtf
>the ai is fucking retarded, who brake checks during a straight away, or at all during racing? The will literally swerve to slam into you and knock you off the track, is this bumper cars or racing?
>ffb is shit, options for wheels are shit, braking with a nicely modded pedal is shit

How was Forza 4 so much better?

>So do I
How old are you? I think this is more of an oldfag thing

>cars not organized by manufacturer, but instead put into tiers, who thought this was a good idea?
The tier system is in place since the first game, so that's legacy features for you

I'm 20, always liked how ergonomic the Xbox (both 1st and 360) controller was for racing.

>20
Fuck 35 here, for me I've always been more comfortable with a controller because I've been using them since I was 5, played with wheels in the arcades as a kid but never got into wheel/pedal setups

They aren't in tiers in 4 or 6 apex, cant remember on 2 and 3. Haven't played the rest.

Also if you're not using pic related with your controller you should be.

>never got into wheel/pedal setups

I recently got into it with Assetto, after some youtube vids showing how to setup ffb and fov correctly, I've got to say, its pretty amazing. But there are times when I just want to chill and use a controller.

BeamNG: Drive, Driver SF and GRID 2.

Really tempted to try these out with a wheel and pedal setup.

GRID 2 is too arcade, you can take corners at 150 km/h by pressing the handbrake and the car will perfect slide on you.

desu I've maybe played grid for 2 hours if that. What's the best grid?

Grid 1 and autosport are both pretty good
Grid 1 has detailed cockpits and team management
Autosport has better physics and variety, but you're only signing on to other teams and can't make your own

It doesn't, but you can just play it. Servers are back up with Project Paradise.

Neat , I'll look out for 1 and possibly autosport in the next sale.

Pirating 1 is the only way to get it digitally now, it was taken off digital stores due to licensing issues
Autosport was on sale for $10 alone, $17.50 w/ all dlc in the halloween sale