Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Efficiency_(Mechanic)
raidtime.net/en/game/tool/warframe/alarm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for always bully and mock Frost shitters

Second for remove Frost Globe

DE are incompetent idiots who blindly lucked into Warframe. But even then, they try their best to ruin and prevent it from reaching it potential.

Free Frost Prime happened, free Loki Prime when?

Customary bunnybutt post.

post em

Smoke for Best Color Pack

Mesa except 1 can stack infinite damage

I want to know what gold that is

>uses one color from the smoke

Slut.

tell the general something it doesn't know

Muffin, I know you visit /wfg/. You're a wretched cunt.

Finally built mesa

How do I play her?

Mod-wise? What are priorities to max? What can I let slip into negative?

Also are there any must-have augment mods?

I know here 4 is amazing, but 1-3; which are worth using? which aren't?

Speaking of her 4; since that's basically eb with guns by my understanding. Is there any special way to mod your secondary to optimize on that? (in the same way you build an eb stick differently from a general use melee weapon)

Also what kind of color schemes look good on Mesa?

I tried to do some brown thing for leather/western type look but the general texture is too smooth or something, so I went black/white/yellow which seems to go well on most of the 'cleaner' frames

DKDiamantes

Why in FUCK does the chat not default to goddamn squad chat when entering a mission anymore? What the fuck is wrong with you, DE?

Daikyu makes my dick hard

I'll never tell
?

so, basicaly our ship is haunted now?

Try something like this. Last slot is basically whatever you'd like really, only 4 forma is necessary but I did 5 because I like to change this last mod a lot. Some good stuff to put is Stretch or Vitality, maybe Firewalk if you want to run around faster.
I wouldn't put Blind Rage because its overkill damage and unnecessary, this strenght comfortably destroys just about anything.

Range is pretty pointless on her besides the range on her 2 disarm, which is a nice debuff but eh.

No, all her augment mods are kinda bad but you can use them on this last slot if you want I guess.

1 is meh, 2 is a flat damage increase so no reason NOT to use it and 3 is NECESSARY for her because it gives 95% damage reduction and she would just die non stop very fast. Her 3 being so important is part of the reason I don't like Blind Rage because it will fuck your energy consumption and you pretty much use your whole kit. Having high duration also makes sure your buffs are up very for a long time.
Feel free to max any of the mods I didn't whoever, that doesn't change much.

Build it for crit aka damage mod, crit mods (chance and damage), multishot, lethal torrent and 90% elementals.

This colour shit I have no opinion really.

>muh go in there without your warframe
>didn't expect to get in infected and poke at your kuva devil unlock

red veil only progress your devilication

As I understand it, with that autismo kid gone, nothing stands in Heykiddo's way, and he can spook whoever he wants, whenever he pleases.

btw, isn't the quest supposed to give me a mele riven? where do i claim it? did i got fucked by DE?

you build the secondary like this, always. obviously replace my shit mods with primed ones

what a terrible build. ignore this person.

you only get a riven if you buy harrow with plat before completing it

>ignore this person
>builds are pretty much the same
are mesafags really this auti. . . nvm

Uhhh, guys... I think Limbo is broken.
How come after pressing shift to enter the rift,
I can still shoot and kill guys with guns?melee weapons don't work, but guns do.
>inb4 It's been like this forever and I never knew because I very rarely play Limbo

You're overkilling with the duration and efficiency. You don't need 175 efficiency with that much duration, your're past the cap on Peacemaker.

Recent sleek from recent update, it's probably gonna get fixed sometime soon.

Octavia except you can choose which track controls which ability and her 4 is less ugly/distracting

It's a bug, everyone knows, even DE, nobody cares.

Does Warframe have the most vague or deepest lore?

Shittiest actually.

>Recent Sleek
I figured. Any tips on how I should abuse it while it lasts?

It had potential but DE took a shit on it to make more money

>no vitality
I see tons of frames, who's owners think, that hp is unnecessary part of the game. Fix: i see tons of downed several times in a row frames, who's owners think, that hp is unnecessary part of the game,

You can run on everyone's face and gib them and they can't do anything about it without being hindered by invisibility refresh mechanics.

You can do anything really.

I actually think it's okay. The art team carries a lot of the quests and the dialogue can be cheesy but I quite like it.

Do I max Power Strength or Duration on Harrow?

after a certain point health/shield mods for frames that arent really meant to take dmg start to become null just from shit that will instagib you. even quick thinking is started to lose light (fucking staggering is already a problem).

that most ive used vitality or shield mods is for an actual pool that can be utilized for other shit for that frame like nekros's dispoils or Infinite energy oberon

50/50 chance shitter
cant go wrong :^)

>DE unvaults Rhino Prime, only of the only primes with a boost that's actually relevant to the frame
>Shortly after DE releases Frost Prime to any retard that knows how to link a few accounts together
>A wave of shitters descends on Hieracon with limp-dicked base range snow globes
DE somehow managed to ruin both any semblance of prestige that Frost Prime held and one of the best relic farming spots in one move.

>You're overkilling with the duration and efficiency. You don't need 175 efficiency with that much duration, your're past the cap on Peacemaker.
well shit, it'd be nice to calculate exactly how much I need but the wiki has no information on it and DE doesnt provide anything

waaaa

>complete an extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected with a hobbled dragon key equipped

WHAT THE FUCK

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

check the guide before asking these questions

>Resource drop CHANCE booster from sortie
H-hold me /wfg/ what the hell do I use this on?

Easy. Use Loki you shitter.

> after a certain point
which begins somewhere at lvl 200
>even quick thinking is started to lose light
mostly because you use mana to spam skills or to waste on some continuing spell
Armored hp's are still armore hp's. No one ever removed toxic eximuses and bleeding procs. And health CAN save you from being dead in any content, that awards you for some reasons. Of course, if you were discussing some endurance builds, that has no meaning in any other game modes because in slightest random accident this builds fails hard, i had no questions. But for anything else - put some hp, don't be shitter, who get's downed constantly.

Ah, I remember doing this one. Got a Stinger riven out of it.

>t the wiki has no information

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Efficiency_(Mechanic)

>which begins somewhere at lvl 200
if only this game was that forgiving for caster frames

>Armored hp's are still armore hp's.
so basically nothing past Neptune on starchart.

just pub a fissure or void exterminate or alert or invasion and pretend you're afk and go hang out on some ledge at the ceiling in the spawn room

>What is Ivara
>What is Loki
>What is Ash

>>DE unvaults Rhino Prime, only of the only primes with a boost that's actually relevant to the frame
care to elaborate

You can build Mesa in multiple different ways actually. Just keep in mind that you should at least have an intensify slotted in for the 95% damage reduction, any more power strength is simply for the damage buff of her 2 and the damage of 4. If you only want to focus on survivability and her lasso CC then building for duration and a bit of range is better. If you don't have zen/energize then perhaps some more efficiency is a good idea.

Don't forget Naramon, Octavia and Equinox

> so basically nothing past Neptune on starchart.
Tell me, please, how you got oneshotted (if not by corpus techs) with at least maxed vitality, for example, on lvl3 sortie? Or at least on current Sedna? Could it happed you for some unknown reasons bring some strange dragon key, that makes your armor into 0? Or maybe you stand still on place, so every first grineer elite lancer starts to shoot at you with accurasy or corpus? I can understand you are somehow get downed with maxed vitality if you just jumped into at least 10 moa and didn't cced/killed any of them. But you something shoots down 700 hp with at least 65 armor, then you're doing it wrong.

>Want to do a radshare
>Join up with 3 other guys
>Host starts the mission
>Somebody ALWAYS rejects the mission and leaves
>If they don't leave then they quit once the mission actually starts
>I've joined four different radshares in the past hour and this happens every time
Fucking why, I don't understand.

>Limbo, Loki, Inaros Sortie
Well at least it's over with quickly

maybe instagib isn't the best to describe it

how about just procs on top of burst dmg and not being about to recover fast enough. don't happen all the time but when it happens you get pissed.

>connection to the host has been lost
during loading.

>Range is pretty pointless on her besides the range on her 2 disarm, which is a nice debuff but eh.
Why are people like this allowed to post? Her disarm is amazing and you should always slot in a stretch to counter the negative from a r8 narrow minded. The lasso disarm at anything lower than 80% is pitiful and makes her 2 a deadweight skill that doesn't help you or your teammates.

>and not being about to recover fast enough
So what? Still much better, than getting downed not sometimes, but constantly.

Prime frames have better stats than their non-prime counterparts to set them apart, but usually it's some stupid shit like more shields or health on frames that don't utilize shields or health. Rhino Prime won the lottery however, and his boost is 85 more base armor, as well as some more sprint speed. Rhino's thing being based on big armor, that's pretty useful.

So only after unvaulting Rhino Prime do they decide to make all missions with something to defend a shit fest by dropping Frost Prime into the laps of shitters everywhere.

What is the absolute BEST syndicate primary, secondary and melee?

Nothing, it's literally useless

>A FUCKING STATUE
>4TH DAY IN A ROW EDITION

MELEE RIVEN GIBSMEDAT WHEN?

Frost yuo are of genius

>getting inside snowglobe with poison ancients
>nightmare
>implying this ancients wouldn't be oneshotted
>implying frost is without 3's aug
>implying someone still goes nightmare missions and don't posess all nightmare mods
>implying someone still plays with launchers

I feel like i'm the only guy without Energy Siphon. How often does it come up in alerts?

Rap
Tap
Tap

800+ hours, haven't seen a single corrosive projection alert in my game time.

>rhino prime with vanguard helmet, rush, armoed agility and sprint boost

raidtime.net/en/game/tool/warframe/alarm

>Frost shitter desperately trying to defend fellow Frost shitter by pointing out irrelevant details in a comic made years ago
It's players like you that give the few useful Frost players a bad name by sticking your globes where they don't belong.

Why did I think it would be a good idea to do the spy sortie in a pub? Fuck you all.

>>
rakta cernos, synoid symulor and meles who cares its not atterax so its shit

>that first sortie tileset
I've found my least favorite tileset, now. Fuck grineer and their god damn vents.

It's a bug. You can't shoot people who are in Cataclysm with you, but you can be in limbo and shoot others. Except nullifiers for some reason.

The better question is how in the fuck did they manage to screw up Limbo, specifically his mechanics, when they didn't (to the best of my knowledge) touch him in this current update and hotfixes. How fucking incompetent do you have to be to fuck up mechanics on something else entirely when you are working with a completely different part of the game.

Hey Kiddo, did I tell you about Teshin? Apparently he knew that the 10o were just sleeping children from a stupid void experiment and didn't tell you about it. Apparently he was working with the Grinner Queens as well. He was a good friend.

2 is a free damage buff on any amount of range build.

I like 145% range on her because zenurik counters lower duration recast problems.

Also don't use any Blind Range because I've found it kills fine.

Yes, and?

tfw got rhino prime parts on my shitty MR2 alt and can't transfer them without fear of being b&

ur fucking shit at the game lmao

man, I go away for a few days and retards like this sprout up like fucking weeds

>r-range is good for lasso
fuck off

actually going to kill myself getting the ivara bp

More operator suits when?
Operator hairstyles when?

>Run Sortie
>Get shit Ogris Riven
Better than expected.
Maybe I'll throw more forma on the ogris

My best guess?
>Some random DE debugger: "Hey, this thing is broken and I found how to fix it."
>Gets fixed
>baldsquad hard at work on new 'content' update
>Fatfuck: "Hey, I attempted to fix that bug that was already fixed, so I'm going to go ahead and replace that fix with my very own sleek coding™ fix."
>Everyone: "Why did you do that? You broke it again."
>Fatfuck: "Whoops. Lets go ahead and put fixing my fix on the bottom of my to-do pile."
>Days/weeks/months later
>Random DE debugger: "Hey I found out how
to fix that bug again."
>Gets fixed

Trying to sell this for 200p, wondering if anyone here wants it.

If it was anything but DE that we would be talking about, I wouldn't even consider such a scenario happening. But since it's DE, well... yeah.

My own paranoid suspicion is that all these unrelated bugs that happen during updates are just them messing with the values of either frames or weapons and stelf nerfing/buffing them without telling anyone

don't judge me pls

Nukor has 1% crit chance. Why are you shilling for so much?

would you suggest playing with keyboard and mouse or with controller?

>killing blow on six sentients to open riven
>progress is tracked even without completing the mission
>join lua exterminate, kill the sentients, leave

Nothing will ever top the font change that made Vor invulnerable. Happened the weekend following their revised tutorial so new players couldn't even play the game until the following tuesday. There are some good moments sure, like that time they updated the clients but not the launcher which lead to a loop of the launcher failing to do its job, or the multiple times work-in-progress tilesets were leaked to the public (the first iteration of Conclave or the Kurwa fortress merged with the sedna nodes) but they can't top the font change in my book. It's too simple and so far related from one another I can only imagine how much of a horror DE's coding really is for it to have happened in the first place.

Planning to upgrade my old 5 year old computer to :

>8GB ram
>GTX 760
>i5 4460

Will it run this game in 60fps?

( I play league , tetris and warframe I dont really give a shit about any other games at all and playing warframe with 20fps is killing my dick) I've played 1.4k hours with 20-40fps

Or should I just build a whole new thing?

If so I can lay down around 750€ and get something decent going but I'd rather not because it would be my first time building a desktop and I'm a faggot that's too scared

Thanks for the help ladies

I got a decent +damage, +fire rate roll on my own Ogris riven, which means I don't have to worry about nuking myself by putting Heavycal on and the fire rate makes it actually usable. Don't feel like wasting kuva to reroll it.

Scourge is a good weapon

Are the Obex good?

I play gamepad and prefer the parkour and fast that way, but I had to make my own macro-kit because there are so many buttons needed and not enough on the contoller. If you're some weirdo for high precision guns in a sanic run-past-everything game, then keyboard is necessary. I switch to keyboard when I need too at those times. But I mostly use aoe, shotguns, automatics, and melee. And I don't need a mouse &keyboard for that.

duck feet