/svg/ - Shadowverse General

You can buy a Seer's Globe for 5000 vials (1 time only)
You can also buy extra Seer's Globes, once per month (30000 vials each)

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

NEW GRAND MASTER RANK
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance/news-0124

NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/maintenance?announce_id=295
>The Shadowcraft follower Shadow Reaper will cost 3 instead of 2.
>The bronze Neutral amulet Test of Strength will now have the effect "Countdown (2) All followers that come into play gain Ward until this amulet leaves play." This will replace the current effect, "Leaders cannot be attacked if there is a follower that can be attacked in their area."

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

NEW IMAGE PACK
mega:#!3Rgy0SwQ!F9aeMQMzY_MJHEXMaAuS4vDVx6Ytue33UpclEn2v51E

Old

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT FORMAT IT IS, HE'LL FIND YOU AND HE WILL YOU FOR 16

What's average pack value in vials again?

Luna is for bullying

Luna is the cutest!

I love my cute and super pure wife Unica!

Sleep well Elf.

I love my cute and super pure wife Cynthia!

I've only added Demon Eaters to my non-ledger NepNep instead of conversions and I'm fairly happy with her.

>go second
outskilled I guess

Delete BKB and Sabreur.

Yep, T2 is only getting more fucking laughable as time goes on.

your super "pure" wife whores herself for bread, kid

sabreur is balanced though

Luna!

>put in 1 taboo because why not
>he puts in serious work
This guy is absolutly insane
I kinda wanna run more copies of him, but then I run too many 6 cost cards

How do you make do without ledger?
I have a hard time winning without drawing it.

Wish me luck!

kys whale

I hope you get many Fairy Dragons.

have fun bro

I hope you pull many corpselords :^)

Good luck in pulling your Corpselord playset user!

How so? They just powercreeped Wardrobe Raider harder than Fafnir ever was.

Just what are you doing with that deck?

I had to trade and completely ignore face as storm haven, STORM HAVEN, against an aggro deck at that, to barely win
Nice card balance there Kimura, 10/10

I genuinely wish you good luck and a lot of fun with those packs. I wish I could share my WLD pack luck with you.

Urias is the only one laughing rn.

why me cant go face

IKUZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a JO Wizard variant with Satan as a finisher. Ramp up and JO, then board clear everything you see, then kill the enemy with 4 damage angelic snipes and 6 damage demonic strikes. Astaroth's Reckoning is a OHK with a JO crystal out.

Gee urias how come cygames lets you be Tier1 2 expansions in a row

>he doesn't know

JO

Kimura, please stop shitposting while drunk

>I had to actually interact with the board instead of ungabunga hit face

Man, how fucking awful for you. Will you require therapy?

I got rid of ledgers because they're the ledger package is completely dead if you're going 2nd right now, there's not a chance you're going to play it ever. My main tools of survival are the standard Nep package, I guess. Unicas, Lyrial, Grimnir, Zombie Party and Pact. I'm considering adding Corpses and Spartoi Soldiers, maybe.

>1 hp
RIP

soon we will have our roost again

Dark Alice Deck ideas!

-Full neutral package

-Siren's Tear deck with cards like Ded Moroz and Catapillar. Shadow cards like Attendant and Ledger you want killed

-Full shadow (Midshadow Eachtar with variation) except 3 Arriet to double attack with Alice or Eachtar

-Random-targeting Lurching and Corpses, with Haunted House and Demon Eaters and Necroassassins. Only Neutral cards are Grimnir and one Prince of Darkness, so you'll never deck out. Plays a full set of Test of Strength with Dark Alice out. to stall for the big turn 10 plays.

You're the overstatted ungabunga, kys neutralcuck

>at the point where any loss will lose me more points than I can gain winning
I guess this is how I'm gonna be spending my weekends from now on...

Siren's Tears gets banished by Meme Alice though

Phoenix Roost. 9pp amulet. Half the cost of your followers in exchange for half their attack and defense!

Maybe I haven't played enough of the new expansion but I haven't often had a problem dropping ledger T4 or T5.
As long as I can draw my Unicas and Zombie Parties things usually stay under control enough that I only eat 3-4 damage for the T4 do nothing.

Another problem I have without ledger is not having enough shadows for T6 Death's Breath, but I imagine you could fix that with Sergeants and Soldiers

Do you think a 2PP 4/4 + 2/1 storm is somehow not overloaded?

Oh, Shadowverse now closes itself when you idle for too long.

TWO

THERE WERE TWO

Are you stupid?

You wouldn't need it at that point once Alice comes out. It's just an activator for the Ledgers and Attendants along with Moroz and Catapillar, letting you forego other classic options. The stats will pile on a growing Neutral you get to keep if they're still around.

This deck(levi) is really strong and I don't even have oz yet
Still using melvie

It appears 3 turns later. Compare that to a 2 point 3/3 or a 3 point 4/4.

Is this DE all over again?

Someone last thread mentioned solo missions. Is that a thing?

shut the fuck up, I use the same deck and went on a 10 loss streak because it doesn't do jack against neutralfaggotry

> muh mutagenic

yeah enjoy your turn 6 10 damage to your face do nothing

oh man that animated santa is sick, i used mine on nep but santa would also have been a fine choice

Go to the missions tab and you will see a check box for solo missions.

go to missions
click the "solo missions enabled" checkbox

Mind sharing a dicklist? Need to spread out my class choices for these missions. Thanks.

>craft 3 alice
>can now complete all of my dailies in 15 minutes
Based KMR.

Drop illusionist you fucking faggot.
I shit all over neutralsword and neutralblood even when going second.

F U C K I N G TWOOOOOOOO

Seriously though, is there reason to even pick anything other than Blood now in Take 2? This is stupid. BKB is by far the best Bronze to a ridiculous degree, so you control the board easy as fuck, you get a Legend that all but wins you the game and can't be hit by pretty much anything because all the answers are from older sets, removal out the ass, good Golds, it feels like Blood has it all.

Be wary bloodbros, D-shitters now are teching Winter Caprice.

Yes. If you complete or replace a mission while you have Solo Player Missions checked, you will get one when they refresh. You should avoid them if you can. They give like half the rewards.

>Doesn't do jack against neutralfaggotry

Are you playing the right deck, my dude?

I think I'm in love with Snow White.

I pulled that one without the orb, used mine on Jabberwock because I'm a meme man. But yeah, Satan is great because you get a full animated apocalypse deck.

>price of magic

Yeah I think about cutting it from the list

Reminder to star your baphomets

Wow I have no idea why I kept calling Lurching Corpses "Ledger". Must have my brain rattled by Cthulhu

>goatbro is going die
it's not fair

fuck my life

Why would I still be unpacking Baphomets?

>opening TotG packs
The damage is already done

What does staring a card actually do?

What turns do you win on with dirt rune this expansion?

You can't liquefy starred cards.

Post your deck. I bet it's fucking trash.

>reaper
>then baphomet
Cygames played us like a damn fiddle!

That's a cute girl.

Turn 7-8
Latest turn 10

What's wrong with me? I've been liking the game less since DE but everyone else fucking loves it.

Jisatsu kudasai, negorumancer

Why are you running snow white in a lion dick?

Wait a month for the new expansion smell to wear off.

Maybe.... Just maybe....
You're wrong

I liked this game more two days ago when it was just Neutral Sword I had to deal with and not an instant win on turn 7 from Spawn + Alucard/Emeralda.

In all likelihood your deck list is shit if you're running Snow White with Lion, but as shit decks go, just play the goddamn Snow Whites.

are you, like, taking out enemies for turns 1-3 before Alice drops? Burn Rune is a control deck

>everyone else fucking loves it
Not everyone user.

does anyone still have that roach math cheat sheet that was posted here a long while ago?

No one liked ToG on release except shadowgers. This expac will be pretty good once Baphomet is nerfed desu.

Have you considered that the only people who still post in this general are those who didn't quit and actually like what this trash of a game has become?
I myself have not bothered playing a single game so far since the expansion hit, and was filled with cancer during Tempest and RoB.
I can't take it anymore.

It's a trap.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

I started in DE so maybe it's warped my perception of this game, but what we have now isn't exactly what I signed up for.

>not being able to add quickly

I played around with Ledger for about an hour and a half, with little success. Each time a Lich was summoned, they were quickly and easily dealt with. What hurts the most is knowing that there are a lot of fun quirky combos with Ledger now but the power creep has made it useless.