/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Chad Life edition.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1354868867711911000/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/2333276539598578047/

I-is that a dead thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2FPXzESPpE
steamcharts.com/app/438740
steamcharts.com/app/381210
youtu.be/ryIjCkw3Jfg?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=1KOlzlBlqLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best friends!

Second for best girl

who?

The one and only.

>tfw too intelligent to play Jason.

:3

How's dead by daylight on console?

Will it get all the content on pc too?

>gay fursonas of dbd characters
Is it autism?

>teabagging feng min with instablind flashlight refuses to leave game when he can
>stands on the hatch instead
>pull ethernet on him

tell me he got 0 points

no, but you did lmao

can someone tell me the most meta Jason (besides savini) and the most meta strategy to win in f13?

the most meta counselor strategy is play A.J MASON and wait for other people to fix things while you hide.

it's ok i got him in my next game and mori'd him

youtube.com/watch?v=m2FPXzESPpE

Part 2 or Part 8
Trap everything excessively
Just spam melee or use headpunch

new patch WHEN also
i'm liking the hag a lot the traps are realy good why does people say she is bad?

i'm pretty new to the game but in my opinion hag seems like she has the wraith issue people describe in that yes her traps are cool but if you teleport to one there's like a delay before you can smack someone and they just run away to boot she's got like the 2nd slowest run speed in the game for a killer.

again since im new i could be wrong but it really feels like her and wraith are designed to camp people.

what i do its just place 2 traps in a row so when the pop one i wait for the second and insta tp that one, but yeah she is good at staying near the hooks

Replace fat-J with qt Tiffany. Hide and look pretty :^)

Is it weird I've been enjoying the sticker thing in this Summer Sale?

No, I have been too.
Its just a great cute and free thing

that's fine

they removed the delay unless you use some specific add-ons

This game is so stupid sometimes.

>police called
>juke jason and escape as tiffany while he's fire crackered
>instantly become Tommy J spawn right next to exit
>Jason sees me
>Shoot him tbag him
>Escape again

Should I buy F13 or it's already dead???

Skip for now.
Agreed.

Why dont you post more recent numbers that same screenshot has been around for weeks

That is current.
steamcharts.com/app/438740
steamcharts.com/app/381210

That's really sad, actually

Apparently the majority of sales for Friday were on consoles

Well I guess that's better. Did they at least make a decent profit or did they at least make a decent profit?

*did they at least make a decent profit or have they released those numbers?

I was distracted when writing that

Who never scared here?
youtu.be/ryIjCkw3Jfg?t=30s

All we know is that they expected way less players so I guess it sold pretty well for them.

>tfw the games are less scary than your everyday life

imo buy it now before it does die
i bought it a week and a half ago and i already got 55 hours so my money was well spent

>tfw spend the game helping other people repair shit and always refuse to go so I can showdown with that hulking retard Jason
Who /saint/ here

>leave flare gun to pick up battery
>Jason shows up
>leave car and go to flare gun cabin
>Deborah in there with the gun
>phew, she shot him
>run and install the battery
>go back to the FG cabin because there's an axe in it
>Deborah has it
>chops me twice down to holding my shoulder while Jason is breaking the door
>Jason comes in and punches my head off
>last thing I see before I die is that fucking Deborah hopping out the window
>dies 2 minutes later sprinting around the map loudly

i hate characters who dont have at least 5 repair in f13
it's just too hit or miss on whether the people you're playing with are competent enough to repair objectives

part 6
use your abilities to find survivors

I don't know why but if the last player left is Tommy the chase around the houses jumping through windows hopelessly is amazingly funny, but if it's anyone else I don't really care

Are the Friday the 13th movies any good?

Pretty good, Final Chapter, Takes Manhattan, and Lives are all still respectable. Just avoid watching Part 5, 7, and 9. X is in a funny place and Freddy vs Jason is campy. Skip 2009.

I'd recommend #6 too Jason Lives

What's wrong with 7?

pretty sure they took out a ton of the gore to avoid a X rating and the psychic girl stuff is dumb

Speaking of 7, why didn't we get a councilor with psychic powers?

The censorship is bad but something being dumb? Nigga the previous movie was Jason being resurrected by a lighting strike after Tommy went berserk on his corpse.
The psychic girl's ghost dad saving the day was way fucking dumber.
It still was fun, and in my opinion better than 5 and 8.

I just dodged 20 games to get jason

Censored out the ass and the ending + psychic girl are dislikeable. It's forgettable and sort of weird.

the remake is the best in the series

I'm real fucking sick of these Part 2 tryhards

>Devs said she would've "broke the game."
Well, more broken than it is now

>Jason Takes Manhattan
>worse than Mary Sue's censored adventures and Ghost Dad
8 is kinda dumb because of the toxic waste thing and Jason's spree being pretty unwarranted but it's still a better slasher flick

youtube.com/watch?v=1KOlzlBlqLE

how is anyone having troubles with part 2?
he's so easy to fucking bully in a group and he can't do fuck and all to the car or boat

Also for some reason Jason ignoring everyone and just passing a shitload of people without even acknowledging them.
He didn't even killed that guy in the bar, he just threw him in the wall despite being confronted by him.
Also kid Jason that the chick kept seeing wasn't even deformed.

>le trap every objective many times over man
>le teleport behind you man

>+Morph
>can't do anything to the car

i find those very hilarious but morph means fuck all with his slow as shift.

no joke you just need 3 people
2 people to whack him and 1 good repair to fix and he's even got -block so he cant even c stance meme you.
he's a pubstomper maybe but the +shift jasons are far more tryhard.

>Playing Chad with a baseball bat and some firecrackers
>Leading a Deb and Jenny (holding a battery and gas respectively) to the 4 seater
>See Tommy leading Jason away from the car, nice!
>Nope, Tommy turns right back around and leads Jason right back to us
>I die so the girls can escape with the car parts
>Tommy dead 20 seconds after me
>Fuck you, Tommy

People in this game don't group for god knows why.

They want to be aj's and hide in the bushes and be useless.

Jason can't do jack shit if everyone groups up and has a weapon to fend him off if he grabs someone.

If he's abusing combat stance blocking you can all dps him at once in combat mode and have the guy who's gonna get hit block to take barely any damage. While still pushing objectives, but people in this game are too scared.

>guy repairs 4 seater while 6 of you hit jason
>car fixed
>okay which 3 of the 6 are gonna survive
everyone would probably rather work towards their own survival, which actually makes sense for the context

You can do this strat at more then just the car, you can use it to repair the phone too.

Too many people are scared to fight jason or pick doodoo chars like aj or jenny.

oh and also
>weapons breaking

so run into the house and get another one or play chad.

The other people can hold off jason till you get another one, Or do the smart thing and plan ahead and bring out weapons to the objective that you're planning on holding down as a team.

Also I think the f13th devs are worse then the dbd devs at their own game

clips.twitch.tv

/OnerousTenaciousWalletFreakinStinkin

>4 people get away in the car after fighting me and stunning me for ages

That's how it should be

But block their attacks if their dumb and keep swinging. Don't go for grabs when people are in groups, you're just gonna get hit unless they fuck up super hard.

I don't understand how can we all have bad ping?

You are a sweet Chad.

>it's a jaws episode

The remake was shit, what are you smoking, yes this is after watching the killer cut too, which was actually worse because the one genuinely new scene was a gigantic waste only to showcase more ugly boobs.

>Muh tits, except they look like bad surgery outcomes
>Jason design is basically just FvJ with some hair
>Jason sprints around and it kind of takes away from his feel
>They do that bullshit where they try and explain away fun magic things
>Oh no, Jason's not got anything supernatural to him, he just has his own vietcong tunnel system dug out under the camp
>Most of the kills are samey and shockingly tame for a time when they could be having him strangle people with intestines and censors wouldn't care by this point
>Jason goes into a woodchipper head first
>Except oh no he didn't he's wholly intact well let's drop him in the lake AWW FUCK

I genuinely don't know how anyone praises the remake.

AJ is a good character played by Tiffanys that don't understand stats and lone wolfers that take all the resources as well as batteries and the fuse like they're actually going to survive to the end and ninja a repair

What's your name, I think I was in that game

This, it had no charm at all

>They do that bullshit where they try and explain away fun magic things
Why the fuck would you even do that? I mean it fucks you over if you want to do sequels, it would never satisfy people and most people don't give a fucking shit about this anyway until you try to give a official explanation

No one asked how Jason survived an axe to the face after being hanged. At worst they chalked it up to his retard strength or something.

Any Jason you pkay, it's most critical to prevent lone wolves from getting lucky and fixing the phone right away. Go there, trap it. If the power box is nearby, break it.

Go trap the car. At least the battery compartment, but maybe the gas instead if there's a boat and you got there fast enough.

If you're playing a -traps Jason, hold onto your third trap, so you can re-trap the phone box or 4 seater, if need be. Otherwise, trap the 2-seater. If you're +traps, go crazy triple trapping the phone box.

Now, break every power box you can. This will plunge the cabins into darkness. Doing so negates the fear reduction beng in a cabin normally grants. This means the counselors will be easier to sense, or they'll have to turn on their flashlights, and be easier to see.

It's bad every time any series attempts to do it too, unless we're talking about some already grounded Scooby Doo shit where it's actually an explanation of someone pulling a Houdini, but fucking hollywood trying to reinvent the wheel and retcon all the fun and mystery out of slasher icons has never turned out good.

>Hollywood trying to reinvent the wheel and retcon all the fun and mystery out of slasher icons
>TheCurseOfMichaelMyers.mp4

I'm too lazy to finish this properly

Not bad

>it's an everyone speaks spanish game but I want the points so I just minimize to watch TV

Why do I even bother

You got the point down I don't give a shit about the background

Is Jason notified if a one of his traps gets disabled with a pocket knife?

You're worse than them, so go ahead and stop bothering.

are part 2/6 the only jasons without a 100% block chance or something? and does he take ANY dmage through a succsesful block?

Easiest way to win that game is to stop playing it because it's boring as fuck

We're not talking about Loop by Daylight though

think you mean "Loop till Bloodlust"

Glad you like it!

We just tested it. He doesn't get a sound but he does get a notification on his map, which is ver reassuring because I thought you were fucked if there was a trap on the phone.

how do i gain bloodlust and how do i use it?
a survivor was standing in front of me with a pallet for ages and i didn't get any stacks.

>how do i gain bloodlust and how do i use it?
You have to stay in an actual chase.
You can only be in a chase if the survivor is sprinting

>buy clothes dlc
>have less in game clothes afterwards
what the fuck is wrong with these frogs?

you know what dead by daylight needs?
i should get 5000 blood points for watching a match end

Just restart your game and you should see everything.

WHERE ARE NEW F13 PC GLITCHES, no way to get banned from what I've seen in the game