Who gets the front seat? gfs or bff's?

Who gets the front seat? gfs or bff's?

Most of the time it's just me an my gf (fiance) in my car and all my friends usually drive themselves places

now on Saturday I'm going to pick up my best friend because he has no car right now. me and my gf are going to hang out at his place for a bit then head off.

if we were just picking him up then it's all solved because my gf would already be in the front. but how do I deal with this situation where once we get out the house one of them is going to be in the front

who is supposed to get it, this has never happened to me before.

also girls in your car stories thread?

>daily heterocuck thread
sage.

If my friend was driving, I would assume the girlfriend gets front seat. I wouldn't mind. The girl and guy are one entity so they stick together in certain situations.

Also helps if you have a hot girl in the seat, which makes you look cool 8)

The gf.

Depends who wants to sit where. My best friend gets carsick in the back seat so when it’s him, me, and the GF, he gets shotgun.

Unfortunately my mother because she cant drive

The driver's SO gets first choice of seats.

Have you tried not being so socially awkward? Just fucking drive, you're not scored on etiquette.

the taller one of the two gets the front.

>no one
[lonely driving intensifies]

the one with good musical taste

Why are straight wh*te "men" such cucks?

Definitely gf.
>tfw looking over and seeing your qt in passenger seat

I stomp my feet, she picks the eurobeat
Carless scrubs ride bitch seat

Pussy gets the front seat, dummy. How have you made it this far

Whoever calls shotgun gets the front seat you spergs

I am full MGTOW.
NO WOMEN IN MY CAR EVER.
Not worth the false rape allegations

As a general rule, the female sits up front if possible. I was once in a city with my parents, and when we hailed a taxi, my mother called shotgun and my father and I were in the back, even though there was room for three back there. Females tend to get carsick if they don't have an unobstructed view of the windshield. I don't know why, but that's the way they are.

Whenever I'm single (which is always) the friend's GF sits up with me and he takes the back seat.

If I was picking up by buddy and his girlfriend I would expect the girlfriend to sit in the back.

If I was being picked up with my girlfriend I would expect the same.

>carlos's

the better driver

Your gf should get the passenger seat, unless your car has really small back seats, in which case you should do this

racers don't need girlfriends

gf gets shotgun
do you legit have autism?

In these situations i head for the driver's seat and let whoever wants shotgun take it.
I'm so glad i'll never be this beta

Gf if it's my car
Whoever calls it otherwise

Just have your gf give you road head and your bff won’t say shit about riding shotgun.

You white knights that treat your girl like a princess are the most likely to get cucked.
Women hate nice guys . When will you learn?

Nice quints

Bitch rides shotgun. Why? Because I said so. And a girl won’t sleep around if you dom her properly.

Ever think that there is a reason you think girls would cuck you? The route of the problem is you, buddy.

I had a friend try pull that shit
>opened front door
>looked at me
>was like what about bros before...
>didn't let him finish
>left him on side of road.

I love when I see shit like this, gives me hope that all of Veeky Forums isn't helpless with women.

The girlfriend always gets shotgun. I will make herove her seat forward to help create legroom formthe rear passenger though. The only time she will sit in the back is if I'm picking up my friend and his gf. He will sit in the front so we can talk about cars and the ladies are best friends so they talk in the back.

You have never had a kiss let alone a girl. Wanna know how I know this?

Yeah, some of us on here aren’t so fucking awkward and timid with the opposite sex.

Because you are talking to the mirror? Also, being in a DDLG relationship isn’t a hard thing to pull off these days. Especially since that piece of shit book/movie came out.

Women don't hate nice guys, they hate boring spineless whimpering betas who don't give a shit about anything who call themselves nice guys

I have a great girlfriend and my best two car bros both have cute gfs. Good feels m8 good feels.

Also my gf told me I'm never allowed to sell my MR2. She says it's because I put too much work/energy into it but I know it's because she emotionally attached to it like me. I taught her to drive stick in it and she dailyed it for a few weeks.

Literally this. I treat my girlfriend with the utmost respect and love, but I also make most of the decisions, take the lead in the relationship, and don't take shit from her. When she back sasses me, I call her out on it and don't give in. It makes her angry for the moment, but overall she's much happier and ends up being a brat less of the time.
Women like "bad boys" because of the confidence and dominance that comes along with it. Most women want a man who can control them.
My mother actually talks about dating a guy in college and breaking up with him three different times. It took her years to figure out why but she said it's because he was too nice and always have in to her. Then she found my father who knows what he wants and goes and gets it, and she's been happy ever since.

Cuck Quints

>females tend to get carsick
No they dont. They just fool you to get in the front and show dominance over you

Which one do you live with and which one sucks your dick. If both are the girl, there's your answer.

Lel he gets carsick cause he'd rather be sucking cock

When I'm the driver, gf
When I'm a passenger, me

gf gets first chance for front seat but she will usually opt for the back seat to give the taller dude the better leg room front seat.

My woman rides shotgun by default. However, it depends on the passenger and the car. If I'm driving my Durango then yea she rides up front always because its spacious. When it's my 79 camaro sometimes she'll plop in the rear seat since she's 4'11 and 90lbs. I have budies 6+ feet tall weighing from 220-320lbs so I'm not gonna make them sit in the back of the camaro they usually insist to just out of courtesy but the wife always says nah it's okay take the front

>Veeky Forums playing their "girlfriend" infront over their best buddy

pathetic pussyslaves all of you
a girl (especially before hitting 30) is temporary
a buddy you know since fucking kindergarden is for your entire lifetime
if you ditch your bff to the backseat over some pussy then you dont deserve a bff in the first place and will die on your death bed alone, because the woman you loved will be long gone with all your money
if your "gf" cant handle and respect your best buddy, then she gets the boot

who ever calls it gets it, simple as that.

>Who gets the front seat?
>having rear seats
ISHYGDDT

She whips out her feet, then beats my meat
JK I'm a worthless NEET

>making your best friend the third wheel
absolutely awful no win situation op

This.

t. man who is so tall he can't fit legs into most back seats

>the woman you loved will be long gone with all your money
This is what happened to me.
Now all my money goes to her and i never get to see my kids.
She teaches the kids to hate me.
Cant even afford to date.
Life is suffering

This. I only get shotgun with my one friend cos he has a Mini and I need the legroom in the front so she takes the backseat.

I never let the woman get into the front on their own when getting a taxi. Either everyone's in the back together or one of the blokes goes up front.

I regularly ride with a mate and his wife, me and his wife just pick either. Normally she goes in the back, as it's a tiny car (106) and she's small enough to sit comfortable in the back, while I have to be folded up.

>weighing from 220-320lbs
Those with fat friends are usually pretty tubby as well..,
Fatty