/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Sae Sunday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Kawakami a kawacutie

robot is forever!!

She's mine /pg/

>muh artistic choice
That's the excuse. It makes no sense at all within the established lore.

Another shitty day on /pg/.
Come on, hit me with your best shot!

How do I make arsene good? He looks cool but he sucks :((

Claiming this sensual, sensational, sweet, sexy, stupendous superwoman.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Best woman, best cake, best wife.
Claimed.

Add more dates to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Ask Sadayo for lap pillows!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

That's fascinating and all but Makoto is the best girl

I love Ann!

Don't they talk about this after the fight is over too where he cared more about using his power for himself

Do you think P6 will come out next year?

Use the gallows and gather your autsim/patience. With that, anything is possible

Obligatory Makoto post

no, that's a dumb thing to think

This is the best Arsene
shooting everything to death in a 2 man group with Haru as your only support is the toppest tier

Seems highly unlikely but I guess it's possible. There was only two years between P3 and P4 after all.

I have a huge crush on a anime boy and i'm not even gay

2019 in japan, if we are lucky enuff.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Oh ok. Don't think I'm going to make it to 2020 so hopefully I'll see it translated before my health declines too much to play videogames.

Ohya!

They only just started hiring for it two months ago.
It'll take more than a 2 year development shitshow like the one P4 got to make a game better than P5 which is what they're trying to do.

liking boys is gay

>Not repel bless and repel ice

Do you not think it's a bit silly to dismiss criticism of something just for a being a game?

I wonder if P6 will go out to the country again, or maybe just leave Japan entirely? Would be nice to see a Persona game set in Italy or something.

I understand repel bless, but repel ice?

only if its sexual

>nothing negating phys
>luck isn't maxed
>doesn't have a crit rate booster

This is amazing.

P6 will be Raidou 3, they will just use an older Tokyo and go ham with the style

/pg/ I would like to hear your honest opinion about Haru__________________

I was super disappointed when I finally realized that null phys doesn't block gun as well.

doesn't need to be sexual, having a "huge crush" on a guy is gay

2nd best girl.

God what shit taste you have, There are far better boys in P5, and if you have a thing for pathetic faggots Mishima is always a better choice.

I was never really sure what her character was supposed to be. Like they start off with her being the naive idealistic rich girl, but then as soon as she joins the party that is mostly tossed aside and she tends to be one of the more mature and subdued members of the group.

I love Haru.

What should I do with this information?

*Giggles*
Felt bad for turning her down but that's life. She'll get over it.

Ice is his other weakness.

she is cute

She's not my waifu but I love her

Who is the most controversial character and why is it Morgana

Loved her. Sadayo, Anne and Haru are the three best girls in the game. The day Haru becomes the #1 girl in the series is fast approaching.

Slingshots hurt.

What if P6 takes place in space?

Aside from Shiki Ouji snapping at you, I honestly don't remember any enemies using gun attacks

Do you think Sae would resort to sitting on Joker's face in the middle of her interrogation?

Cute but not my type at all.

You are more autistic than Yusuke.

she's not great, it seems like they were just meeting a quota with her and didn't actually have anything they wanted her to do
she desperately needs more characterization, as of now the only personality she really has is being a passive doormat

It is, but repel reflects the damage, drain heals it. Is that better or something?

Not many do, I first discovered it when one of those employee robots used triple down and fucking wiped my protagonist right after I said "oh I don't need to save I can retry if I die in the boss battles anyway" and I couldn't reload and had to redo the whole ID segment from the start when I was almost finished and I was hella upset

More in this case that I'm not taking the crticism seriously. And am making a reference.

Can i hit you with a slingshot?

Do not fight it and accept it as the truth

No u

I feel like it's weird that most people are going to be doing the majority of her Confidant during and after Shido's Palace... when Joker has to sneak around the school. I wonder if Haru was supposed to be in the game sooner.

If I get to shoot you with a gun afterwards. We have to figure out which hurts more, it seems.

She's cute and if Ann did not exist I probably would have romanced her.

A slingshot would actually be more powerful than a gun if used by someone with supernaturally boosted strength, wouldn't it? I mean a gun will only be so powerful, it's not going to change no matter how strong you are, while a slingshot will shoot with as much force as you are capable of pulling back the string (as long as it doesn't snap). Wouldn't a slingshot or bow actually be the much more sensible weapon for people with superhuman strength for that reason?

I'll just live in denial then

>passive doormat
Does a passive doormat bathe in the blood of her enemies

Haru is a Beauty Thief!

Only in her chuuni delusions.

They're basically interchangeable. It's just that if Joker gets knocked down it's basically a confirmed loss.

Her skillset makes her basically a party staple for dungeon crawling.
She's got one of the best confidants out of the party members, along Yusuke and maybe Futaba. I don't get why so many dialog options have you call her name out when you're already talking to her, but I found that cute.

she sure doesn't act like that in the real world

does anybody have the art book designs of Haru during production? I wonder what alternative character we could've gotten

It's a good thing that doesn't describe Haru at all, then.

1. No one in Persona has super strength besides Elizabeth.

2. That's not how a slingshot works, its power is limited by the strength of the band.

3. I think you are actually retarded for asking this.

> if Joker gets knocked down
I completely forgot about that, my bad. I guess I just prefer drain skills over repels, but that does makes sense

She gets like one or two lines alluding to this in Mementos. Thats it

I want sae to give me a footjob under the table, and see her embarrassed reaction when I find out!

But isn't the most important thing that the enemy shadows see him pulling back the slingshot and think "oh my god I do NOT want to be hit by that, it's going to hurt like hell!"? It should be fine.

I really think Haru and Shinji would get along great.

Personas give you super powers, no? Otherwise Joker could never jump higher than a NBA player and everyone in Arena would die from one hit from Narukami.

Just be careful, if you endure it too long it is possible she could die of complications from pregnancy.

Pretty boring and forgettable desu. Came into the game way too late

>TIL shadows are more intelligent than /pg/

No they don't. Personas have the powers we see in game but they really only apply to the persona, not the character who uses it. Joker's jumping abilities are entirely for show.

Basically if Makoto didn't exist I'd waifu her

>Joker's jumping abilities are entirely for show.
What does this mean, exactly? The team doesn't jump massive heights?

P3 movies literally state that your personas amplify your physical abilities. Also shown in game otherwise stuff like en would be useless, and desn't st buff your sword arm as well?

I want to give Makoto a weapon that boosts all of her stats by +10 and an accessory that boosts all of her stats by +5!

>People now talk about Ohya more than Takemi and Chihaya.

I never saw that coming.

Thought I would hate her, actually really liked her. Second favorite of the PT girls behind Anne.

Sae's not that old! She's still a healthy young woman!

Anyone else think guns were kinda useless besides for enemies specifically weak to them? I mean I guess Haru's grenade launcher was good but I still didn't use it much due to the limited ammo supply

Ohyafags are unproductive members of society confirmed.

The movie states that the Dark hour amplified their abilities, not their personas

nah, stupid high crit chance, bullet regen and resistance pierce on Joker by the end makes them far better than melee

That's an asinine distinction, the dark hour amplifies their abilities because that's when they can use their personas. Look at how winded Ikutsuki got when pedaling over, did he seem to have super strength to you?
How you get bullet regen? I never got that shit.

Oh goddamn it, I'm not gonna get the "read all books" trophy because I can't go to the library anymore.

Ah well, I rotated my saves, we'll see if I can do it on one of those.

Why do all MegaTens have fucking abysmal NG+? Persona 5's is pretty fucking bad. Not DeSu1 bad, but bad.