/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #74

I summon a trap card in attack position edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Yami Bakura has returned to the gate with his Destiny Board deck. If you have yet to unlock him, you can do so now
>The duelist level cap has been raised to 40
>Ranked Duels will be changed July 4th. This is a huge revamp, so it's best to check your news tab in game for the full details
>A new, non unlockable LD will be in Duel World mid July. The hint strongly points to Arkana
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's very clearly Yami Marik based on the hint, and further supports Arkana as the other LD
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>Unhappy Girl has had her effect changed, which means her deck can no longer be used for farming certain LDs
>multiple skills will be nerfed in the next few weeks. HHG now topdecks, Parasites cap at 2, and 3SD now requires 3000 LP.
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August. Overpowered box URs remain untouched. Really gets the brain juice flowing, huh?

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hymwja.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=7OnDRNXIhbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, finally a thread with a black guy pic, do ya know what I'm saying?
this is the black power, bois!

>black
damn americans

M E M E B O Y Z

E

M

E

B

O

Y

Z

fourth for Ishizu is a dirty slut and should be treated like one

APOLOGY GEMS WHEN

tfw this will never ever be finished

>black
>cleary is an ancient egyptian
>not dancing the passinho do romano

damn americans

DELETE THIS

It's too late, son.

wew who's dick is she on her knees for?

>not showing her feet
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone got a decent example of those Legenday Ocean decks I have been hearing about

I can't delete the truth, Ishizu's holes are specifically for pleasing men however they wish

Keep this shit to your favela.

>Get 3sd taken away from me
>/dlg/ doesn't think that enough and posts that Barrel Dragon retard to Reddit
>now I look like a fool with nothing

...h-house r-real... b-b-big

Memes real small
Go put up a rope
And hang yourself on the wall

Ishizu is a respectable, strong independent woman who just so happens to have balance for a skill so she can get KoG, WITHOUT HELP FROM THE MALE PATRIARCHY

Lmao this shit is hilarious
my.mixtape.moe/hymwja.webm

She's a black woman, she doesn't need no man but me, with my bbc.

marik will revive it with new support at the end of the month

r-right guys?

Don't make me repeat it! Whiteys are not allowed to play with my old ancestors deck! Don't play with my niggas!!!!!!!!!

I only wish to immerse myself in your wonderful culture. I'm so so so sorry for my ancestors enslaving the egyptians. before us, you were mighty kings.

WE WUZ DUELISTS

>Can't decide if I want to spend gems getting a red lotus despite the upcoming harpie nerf or save gems for new box

halp

the harpie nerf isn't that big, but you should definitely wait for the new box anyway just to see. nothing important is going down until then so lotus can wait.

lotus harpies is OP as fuck though. Plus I think opening -1 against your opponent no matter what is pretty shitty

>harpie """nerf"""
>now immune to turn one removal
>can be held safely in hand till it's needed
>mirror matches will take a lot more thought now

>Use edgy and brooding evil character
>Use the cutesy nature archetype
>With funny balloons
I've been at this for 3 days and it's still fun.

Ive got 3 balloons, deck?

it's 0, it's just -1 since you're used to the skill being +1. HHG is a good card though, worthy of being put at the top of the deck. and it also has obvious benefits of not being down at start.

if the nerf is too big you'd be wasting gems on lotus for being strong for 2 whole weeks. if you wait, then you'll not waste a thing but 2 weeks of being op. and who knows what kind of powercreep the next box will have.

Please post deck

Also, I just recently found a way to make Draw Pass useful. Scorpion farming. This way I get 3 extra turns to kill my opponent's set monsters

If you go first, you don't even get a real draw until turn 5. If you're playing anything but mirror match you're probably going to play HHG asap.

Harpies really aren't as good as they used to be with all the new skills being added. I couldn't hit KoG with harpies this season but I used balanced handless and got it on my first 5 games.

>letting a slightly increased cost hamper your ability to do big things
>summon Barrel Dragon
>set vigilance
>use BD effect and move in for the direct attack
>vigilance their next summon
Say it with me now

HOUSE REAL BIG
CARS REAL BIG
MONSTERS REAL BIG
EVERYTHING REAL BIG

RANK REAL BIG
POCKERS REAL BIG
GEMS REAL BIG
LEMME TELL YOU HOW I LIVE

>I couldn't hit KOG with Harpies this season
Dude. They were the single highest represented deck during the World Championship we had the last month. The second highest rep was Weevil Burn, which had about half as many reps as Harpies. Your build probably just sucks

I already posted it a few threads ago. This deck works great in high Gold, but I have no idea how it'll work in Plat and KOG. Add more Needle Sunfish and Naturia Guardians if you can. You can ditch the Pineapples and Rocks if you have Guardians, but keep a lot of Naturia cards. You send them to the graveyard to power-up the Naturia Dragonflies.

Red-Eyes is just a fun addition. I'd use it, though.

I made KoG no problem at all during the world championships..my deck is quite good. But during world championship there was no mako, no toons, and handless was just starting up

Since were getting Noah eventually, what are the chances we get Gozaburo?

cheers, gonna try this

Hopefully fucking 0, or only as an Event LD like Yugi is right now. He had one duel, it wasn't that good, his entire strategy was based on exploiting PTSD Kaiba didn't actually have, and Kaiba hates his ass so much he blew him up and everything he ever stood for without a single shred of remorse.

I'm honestly opposed to Noah getting in, but at least he'd probably give us some decent Spirit-related skills. All Gozaburo would do is be like "hurr durr I start with one of the worst boss monsters in the game".

Yea it was easier, it was region locked

The only filler characters we will get are ones with real cards who aren't represented on another character. Noah fills the spirit niche, and Raphael would fill the Guardian one. That's about it from DM who didn't use anime only cards. Any exodia support would go to either little Yugi as the data mine suggested, or to Yugi's Grandpa since he is canon

Does somebody have that mod to get 8000 points ? it was hell getting together the GK deck without it and im getting lazy.

I tribute two of your monsters to special summon Lava Golem on your side of the field! Ahahaha!

Thanks for making my farm easier faggot

Exodia Necross is awesome, you silly bitch.

lv40 Bakura farm with Victory Viper lol

youtube.com/watch?v=7OnDRNXIhbs

Seems like it'll brick to Man Eater Bug if you don't get a Flamberge in your opening hand or first draw.

these japs are crazy
to counter ectoplasm you need to have a vic vip pill

What a nice meme

I just saw this. Literally my best way to farm 40 Bakura now, thank you based Japs.

>Dies to any non-destruction removal, including literally anything that pulls a SINGLE Exodia piece out of the grave.
>Doesn't gain DEF, so putting it in DEF position and giving one or more of your monsters Piercing (one of which isn't hard to do and the other of which isn't outside of the norm) means you get free direct attacks.
>Only 1800 to start with and only becomes bigger as time goes on, meaning a deck focusing on it will be stall-city at best and complete shit at worst.
It's literally edgy Exodia for people that hate other people having fun.

so whats the current meta in glitch duels?

Metalmorph is a 4k beater for only 2 tributes, that's a must have

Twister can 4.4k and can be normal summoned from your hand. It's much better.

Yep, just tried it. No flamberge and vic viper got bugged. Funny how he has only 2, but topdecks them every time before you can pull 1 of 3.