/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Didn't bring the hot dogs
>App 1.14, Regulation 1.35 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3044845282383816896

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0V24IEHao
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180727672/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180920320/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180522038/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/179468532/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pussy Souls when

You can't put signs inside boss rooms. You have to step outside to where the shortcut to Oceiros is.

Re posting. Does pontiff have to be killed to get easterners ashes in ds3?

I want that Shiva armor but I'm not ready for pontiff.

I'll trade someone something interesting for the set if I have to wait until after pontiff.

5th for nothing you decide to post on the OP is important enough that you have to make the new thread as soon as you can without it getting deleted like fags.

>Dragonslayer Axe with Gold Resin
>300-350 damage per hit

>tfw no more Souls games

I am sad bros. No Bloodborne 2, no Dark Souls 4, no Mayan Souls. no alternate Vietnam War Souls. I hope Miyazakis next game is great and has as much lasting power as this series. Nioh did not fill the void. Not even close.

Yes, you can only get the set after beating Pontiff.

I'll trade you the set, just let me get some new batteries for my Game Boy Color.

Making sure the tripfag doesn't post the thread is pretty fucking important.

Ugh Lady Friede Plz!!!!

>I'm going to make sure the tripfag stops doing faggy things by doing all the faggy things he's done to become notorious

I never played something that was as entertaining as Invasions t b h

I'm confused. Do you want a password and junk or are you messing with me? Is game boy color a reference I don't know?

Making the new thread 2-3 posts before it hits the bump limit is only faggy if you're some kind of autist who gets triggered by inconsequential shit that nobody else cares about. Deal with it.

>still no covenant that lets you take control of an enemy in the host's world

First for Blues being worse than common mobs

More games should have it. I heard Watchdogs 1 tried it but it was terrible. Not surprised because Ubisoft.

What the fuck is this weebum from?

>If you call something retarded you care about it and you should be ashamed of caring about things.
Stop this nu-male argument style.

You're playing DaS3 on the Game Boy Color, right? I assume you are, since you never mentioned what platform you wanted help on.

>be blue
>get invaded
>destroy the invader
>get summoned as darkmoon
>my mind goes blank
>become extremely thirsty
>charge without thought, parry the air and chug nonstop
>return home and remember nothing

Anybody wanna help with Oceiros? Thought a guy was coming but Im not seeing any signs.

PS4

SL81

pw is Tatsu

God dammit. I can't believe I forgot. It's ps4. Level 40 something. I'll add you to freinds and pay you back when you need help if you trade me, not expecting things for free. Or an item I have already I'll trade.

I wish Madmens were more developed for example manipulating your world, gathering Mobs to fuck you up etc

youtube.com/watch?v=Tm0V24IEHao

See And how the fuck are you having trouble with Oceiros at SL81 and while using a shield? Just keep your shield up whenever you're not attacking, dodge into his nutsack and hit him while he can't hit you, and stop trying to cast Sorceries at the dragon who's using his own staff to cast Sorceries.

I'm still here, user... ;_;
I still have my sign down.
It is right where the Cathedral Knigger guarding the lift is standing...

farming falconers for sunlight medals is the most autistic thing ever
I have 11/30 fuckin medals
kill me now

What is the SL and WL for invading in AoA, I always just rush through it when I get to cathedral but I never find/get invaded.

>make covenant that's supposed to be a wild card and can either help or hurt you if you summon them
>make it so they don't get rewarded unless they kill someone, so unless you get invaded they have to attack you if they don't want to fail
Whoever did this should be fired.

I actually thought it was the new Power Rangers movie and was actually getting pretty hyped. That thing looks vaguely like an extremely edgy re-imagining of Lord Zedd.

what weapons can i use with my big hat to minimise clipping and make the game playable

Because everyone else is waiting until after they beat at least Dragonslayer Armour before attempting to go into AoA.

Be SL60+8 minimum, most people will be SL80+10 up to SL120.

Grapists is a fun covenant, man. You can just kill the host's Sunbro, or the blueberry who gets summoned in to fight you, or even backstab a red or another purple if you think you can get the kill.

longsword

So it's pretty much red on ez-mode instead of resembling anything fn.

Anything that doesn't go on your shoulder, so, most weapons.

>want to continuously change sides as I kill whites, reds, and blues
>get booted after one kill
Epic

ok coming

I have my shield up during his ENTIRE 2nd phase, and guess what? He just jumps on me! this bossfight is a bullshit fest, and I dont have any time for it

Wow really? I've never went to Ariandel with anything higher than +6 level 50

It takes forever to get summoned and they are so desperate for ears that their brains just shutdown.

The purples should have been setup so that if you kill the host before the fog gate, you get your reward, or if you cross the fog gate, friendly fire is turned off, and you get your reward for helping to kill the boss. That way hosts have an incentive to not attack you instantly, but to still be wary around you.

I never really got this line of reasoning. You make the thread early, piss people off, then when they call you out on it, you just blame me for it, just further increasing my infamy and force me into being the center of attention again -despite claiming to want the opposite of that.

Jeanne D'Arc, was that you? I tried summoning you and then your sign disappeared ;-;

Bumping this. Anyone ps4 willing to trade a brother Shiva armor?

May God Guide Thee.
I shall be around should ya need me.

Please don't reply to my posts.

>I had to start the thread early because I didn't want a tripfag to start it
>but if you care about how the thread gets started you're autistic
What did he mean by this?

Wanna do some TRC?

Do you have Creightons Armor?

Sure.
Where to?

Request denied. If you dislike me, just filter me. If you dislike trips/names in general, just use forced anonymity. If you don't know how to do either just ask.

Mausoleum Lookout? Lemme know where I should be summoning there

No one cares about your life stop blog posting to me

>Request denied

Not currently but I'm nearing his location for the second time you fight and he drops it. I don't mind adding you on own and in a bit this afternoon trade you once I get it.

>Request denied

>still giving him (You)s
some people just never learn

Actually making a pretty good point Lucy

Down.

>new thread was made at precisely post #750
>early
What did he mean by this?

>tripfag defence force

I don't remember subscribing to this blog, why does it keep showing up?

Is there any situation when Chaos is better than Dark?

>dude (You)s
Grow the fuck up.

Okay, sign is down next to the bonfire.
Same pass.

>All these blog fags mad they can't filter your ass and still complain like morons
Summer is so full of laughs.

New threads should be made when the old one is nearly 404. Most generals without autists wagging OP wars wait and die around 800-900 posts.

the triptard always does it around 740 posts but you never call him out? Could you be that vary same triptard?

against other pyros or dex/pyros

>you never call him out?
Look at the last thread, holy shit.

Sorry I keep posting this, but does anyone want to help me get sunlight medals in DS2? Summon me to any boss I can get to without killing myself
SOTFS, PC, SM is 4.3mil

Not the guy you were replying to. That and I used plural in my post.
Even during the times lucy sticks to /bbg/ you fags still make threads too early

It'd be fine if the matchmaking wasn't retarded.

Like, imagine a scenario, a red invades a host who has no phantoms. In the actual game, this basically means that the chances of summoning a second phantom is zero. In our theoretical actually fun game, the matchmaking now reduces the chances of getting a second red/indigo phantom to super low , but increases the chances of summoning a purple.

Same thing in the case of a host with a phantom. Chances of getting the first red are high, chances of getting a second red/indigo are medium, and then every additional invader has a greater chance of being a purple.

You haven't seen how shitty random people can make the OPs, have you? A few times last month there was some fucktard who was using an old copypasta that had the March patch notes, and dicked around with some of the pastebins to promote the Discord.

There is nothing wrong with making a new thread at 750 posts. And no amount of complaining from you or other people will stop others from continuing to do it.

bbg has been ruined by faggots name/avatarfagging, meanwhile the biggest problem dsg deals with is Lucy.
>it just isn't fair

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

I don't really see how a bad OP has anything to do with how late or early a thread is made. They are just made when nearly dead because it saves space.

>you're stupid
>YOU CAN'T STOP ME XD XD XD XD
End your life

So I'm guessing no deal?

I'm just sitting here waiting to hear.

please don't remind me of how shit the gulag was, now those were some OP wars with the first 20 posts being bots spamming some retarded Xf or Y waifu shit

Bless you user, haven't had a post make me smile in a long time.

Killing falconers in Shaded Woods is going to drive me hollow
I can use a name-engraved ring if necessary, I'll even throw in some free falconer armor if you want
please
;_;

The later a thread is made the higher the chance some random retarded goes
>well the thread is dying i should make a new one it can't be that hard!
And then they have outdated info or just a shit OP, bump limit is very much an acceptable point of making a new thread.

Why does the ambient noise have to be so loud at any given area in the game? It sounds like I have an A/C unit strapped to my back.

Why do it in shaded woods when the brightstone cove has 7 right next to a bonfire

The people who care about how informative the OP is, will try to create the new thread when the old one nears or is at 750 posts, to ensure that someone else doesn't fuck it up.

If nobody makes the new OP past 800 or so, the probability increases that someone who doesn't even know how to copy-paste the current OP will fuck it up somehow. Or will deliberately fuck with the pastebins in the OP. See:
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180727672/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180920320/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180522038/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/179468532/

How's the enemy variety in Dark Souls 3? Better than Bloodborne?

I have him filtered and he replies to my post all the time

>this shit again
Fuck off with trying to start up that autism all over again.

Holy shit when are you ds2 fags going to realise most of the thread only enjoys playing ds3.

Better in every way.

because they swarm me and I die cuz I'm bad
also the 2 extras don't help all that much considering the drop rate is so shit.

When is he doing Rin-
AHH, FUCK IT! He's never gonna play Souls again, is he?
Alright, I'm not doing this until he plays A Souls game again. Any Souls, even Slashy Souls. Until then I've lost all hope for him doing TRC.

I'll bite the bullet and watch Vaati's playthrough or SanastealcontentDks ir whatever.

Hope (you) get a life threating disease down the fucking road.

Discord link please?

I stopped making threads because dsg doesn't deserve good OP

'kay, now here's your (You) user
Go play with your friends now, and remember what we said about the mud cakes, right? They're not real cakes.

Were you invading as an aldrich yesterday? I ran into someone that had the same style and weapons as you.

>that hp

I need DS1 memes.

FUCK.

So I'm playing DS1 and shot Alvina. Apparently