>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Voting War Score Tally
support.fire-emblem-heroes.com/voting_gauntlet/tournaments/4

Previous:

Nino!

So does team Elise have any chance, or does team Priscilla have too many flags saved up?

Let's goo Priscilla!

Nino!

Stop posting garbage

Azura a best

Will Elise have a 4x multiple or should I just spend these flags?

Mating press Clair

Both sides spent the gauntlet with minimal bonuses to work with, so if anything going to decide it, it's going to come down to sheer numbers.

Ghast approved Fire Emblem character!

I think the blue meta will last a while considering the red saturation and the small number of legendary green weapons that have good effects

is sniping colors for a non-banner unit the craziest thing I could do with my 140 orbs?

should prolly wait till tuesday for a generic GHB desu but I really want +Atk/-Spd Effie

Spend the flags. Elise gets more points per hour than Priscilla so it's just a question if she can catch up to the gap in time

She just closed the gap by about 150 million. If Priscilla doesn't fight harder to keep the gap then it's RIP. Priscilla will drop lower 2-3 hours before gauntlet ends if last hour defines the next ~8.

I think it's open-ended at this point. The multipliers make it pretty unpredictable.

Nino!

> Grimleal know Grima is evil.
> Grimleal know Grima will kill everyone starting with them.
> Grima worship requires practitioners to commit every atrocity known to man.
> Grimleal want genocide of the human race.

Why do people worship Grima and how does the Grimleal exist as such a large and powerful organization?

No but it's up there

sniping the wrong color for an off-banner unit is the truly ascended way

Nino is not for bullying

I fixed Celica.

Severa!

But I love nino!

Man, rolling is always pain.

I am blessed by the soft though. This one is +Atk -Spd, I wonder if you could do anything with that. I already have H A R D B O Y so it's probably pointless.

>People responding to FayeAnon

Do not feed attention whores

>Awakening
There you go.

Only "snipe for Effie" if there's a good blue unit that you genuinely enjoy that is featured. Hard to say if she'll see a banner any time soon.

NINO!!

DELET

Why do cthulu cults exist in fiction? The only thing I ever heard of that made sense was that you do it to make sure they eat you first so you don't have to see the hell that follows.

Why is the no sun in Nohr

Thanks team!

There won't be any more multipliers. It comes down to who has saved more flags, right now Elise is on pace to pass Priscilla in the last few hours.

If it's okay to post guro I'll be posting some beheading of tharja and felicia while we're at it!

The true Queen of Valentia desu

The Grimleal actively go out of their way to ensure Grima wins.

Oh, and
>Computer controlled BA Seliph
>Actually getting defenses
?????

>roll for elise
>actually get one
>shes -atk +def

Shitty writing

Death blow banner could be a thing

i want to believe because Xander rematch is soon, right??

>Fates writing
(LOL

I want to watch Nino slowly die as she bleeds out on the field of battle!

Least its not Awakening's.

>Focus units: Klein, Hawkeye, and Ursula

>knowing when someone replies to it
>not having the tripshitter filtered

Is it over for us Priscillabros?

Still not as bad as Echoes

they think its for the greater "good" yknow like when hippies complain that humans suck and the world would be better without us cuz we're destroying the planet except they actually do shit about it

20yo Ike wielding Urvan in Heroes, when?

Who is the Trump and Hillary in this gauntlet?

Isn't Ursula GHB exclusive?
Actually, is there a list of all of the GHB-exclusive units?

Good point, save for that.

Fuck that, gimme a desperation banner instead.

I have 3 mages waiting on that skill and Shannas are a myth on my account.

>Ursula
>ever being on a banner

atleast its not the great gatsby

Shut the fuck up

So if there are 4 grey focus units, the chance of rolling a 5* from a grey orb is 3%+3%+3%+3%+the base chance for a grey 5*?

why is everyone in nohr dressing in dark
why is nohr full of sexy grils in skimpy dresses
why are the only bad guys in the game either nohrians or DRAGONS
why is nohr a shithole
why is every fucked up person in the game norhian
why do the cavaliers wear no pants

>Ursula
>GHB in a focus

love this meme

What happened to the guy who was doing Xander conquest solo? I haven't heard from him in a while, I can only assumed he stopped.

Are we finally in agreement now that "Xander can solo CQ!" is a shitty meme?

They might see it as an eventuality. They might be brainwashed. They might be misled by the higher level priesthood. The story never developed that. To be fair, there is no evidence that robin was against joining with grima prior to losing his memories.

No.

-Atk Elise is still equal to or more attack than a good deal of healers, and she can still chip things to death even without Wrathful Staff if needed. I know because I've had to do that before SI was a thing to get cavalry kills for a challenge back before I was using any, and she's still a mainstay on my horse team until I bother to rank up both Xander and Camus.

We need to lower the amount she gains on us per hour down to about 100 million per hour at this point or it's over.

Only when you snipe greys, but otherwise yes I believe that is correct.

I want the "xander is a usable unit" meme to die. His speed is fucking shit and dies to a mages fart, doesn't usually kill units on counter attack unless doubling

They posted yesterday, dumb Chiya poster.

Fuck that book.

>Xander
>doubling

>His speed is fucking shit

Not when he's wearing his gold digger wife as a backpack. And he has a solid 45% growth rate in speed anyway.

>why is every fucked up person in the game norhian
I didn't know Hinoka, Takumi, Rhajat, Hayato, Takumi, Sakura, Subaki, Azama, Corrin, Shiro, and Hisame were all Nohrian.

he's still an amazing unit, top 3 definitely. All his speed issues are solved by speedwings tonics, and pairup. He doubles pretty much everything

link?

No, its made clear they know Grima is evil. He's the EVIL Dragon for christ sakes.

Yeah, you will literally average a 5* healer every 40 or so orbs spent on current banners, losing a little ground on average whenever your summon circle has no colorless orbs.

Have a cute Selena!

Nino's boyfriend

really makes you think

is me

im sick of this SOFTBOY nonsense Seliph is a STRONG HARD MAN MAN. Either explain whatever build makes him operate as a soft boy or cease this nonsense immediately.

What's wrong with GG?

>implying there aren't people that worship evil deities irl

it's more a "siegfried is a usable weapon" meme

>I don't know what QR is

How would you rate the GHB units so far in terms of usefulness, /feg/? I'll only list the ones I actually leveled and used, so no Lloyd, Legion, Clarisse. Feel free to be less lazy than me and rank them all.

>Xander
>Camus
>Zephiel
>Michalis
>Ursula
>Robin (F)
>Narcian
>Navarre

Only Takumi could be described as fucked up, and only because of NOHRIANS

Xander's only use is in heroes because conquest is a shit game that you shouldn't play

Seliph is so soft and sweet! His boypucci will be extra extra soft when I'm done plowing it!

Yeah, but they don't believe that said deities are evil.

Not widespread groups, especially when they know there's no reward.

Oh wow holy shit that's cool

Y'know, if you ignore the whole "destined to eventually go crazy because dragons lol" thing, Duma didn't really do anything wrong. He was a stern yet pretty cool god who's teachings made his people strong and hard working and built a powerful and stable empire. He seems better than Mila who's people were spoiled and entitled. Also, he seemed to know he gonna go fucking crazy at one point and was in on Rudolf's master plan

It really made reddit think too.

>what are unironical satanist
Don't some religious nuts in America call themselves "God-fearing men"?

seriously does nobody have a link to the Xander conquest guy? I'm confident Xander can't solo conquest and want some definite proof from a guy who attempted it and gave up. If nobody posts a link I'll just assume he gave up

Is this your strong boy?

We've known the gauntlets were rigged ever since the first one, user.