15160 Summit Ave.
Fontana, CA 92336

Meet at the lot next to Taco Hell.

>Bring
A two way radio if you have one
Guns and ammo
Food
Plenty of water

The lake bed is pretty much open to whatever you guys want to do, but please take all your trash with you. The last thing you want is to get a $2000 littering fine from BLM.

Other urls found in this thread:

ccd0.github.io/Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black Lives Matter is issuing fines now?

How late would be 'too late' for a latecomer? Literally have an overnight shift at work and don't get off till 8 in the morning on saturday, and then with transit time from san diego I wouldn't reach the lake till around 1:30-2:00 per gmaps.

So whats going to happen here, what are you guys going to do? Thinking of going to this meet.

Friendly reminder that you MUST have a NIGHTC/O/RE sticker on your car to ride with us so we know you're one of us.
Phantom and I are selling them for $12 each. Come ask us at the meet.

Can this meme stop?
This meme needs to stop.

I already live up the pass. Is there a way to meet people going there? I dont feel like driving down and back up the pass

kill yourself

>Drive cars fast on the lakebed
>shoot things
>camp out overnight

and whatever you'd want to do in the desert really. Last time we went to the desert we did some hiking too.

Come say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens.

Lets add a few more

>$12 memebership stickers

Any convoys rolling from OC?

Just an update. Tyler (the driver of the s2k) has finally come out of his coma and can follow movement with his eyes. We hope for a speedy recovery! Please pray for our sweet speed boy!

The black S2k in the pic?

Yes

oh fuck he was in a coma? the pictured crash doesnt even look bad
what happened?

same thing that happened to ol' Dale Sr., a basilar skull fracture.

F

I was about to say, it just looks like a minor fuck up

Yes, he was savagely attacked by the man in the white shirt in that picture. You can see his horror at his own actions, but these things happen when you deal in autism.

Oh, he was attacked, shit, that paints a completely different picture

wait srsly? what the fuck happened? green text whole thing pls

Fuck :(

Did he have a his seatbelt on and everything? Seems insane he got that injury from a slide into the cliffside

Seatbelts literally do nothing. BSF/traumatic neck injuries can be caused by any sudden stoppage, no matter how minor it may seem.

That's the reason why all the turn-lefters now wear HANS Devices, and every race series that ISN'T a bunch of ignorant rednecks have been for decades.

Poorfags from an anonymous imageboard, of course, don't have half a G to spend on a decent HANS Device, and would consider it some hit against their manly pride to do so anyways.

>be on touge
>tyler spins s2k with white shirt as passenger
>spin triggers white shirt
>white shirt carries blunt weapon like Slav and many other autists
>white shirt attacks with blunt object
>uses phone book so it doesn't leave any marks (why Tyler looks fine in picture)
>Tyler is badly wounded
>white shirt subdued with promises of chicken tendies and qt 3.14 nip waifus
>Tyler airlifted to hospital

These meets aren't dangerous by any stretch, but please be careful around our uniquely abled friends.

And y'all want to add a bunch of Veeky Forumstists with guns to this mix?

Fuuuuuuuuck that.

thats fair but wouldnt he have to hit his head against something to get that injury? its not just from whiplash?
sounds like bs

>wouldnt he have to hit his head against something to get that injury?
Like the steering wheel, perhaps?
>Its not just from whiplash?
I know it's taken on a meme status due to the amount of insurance frauders who claim it, but soft spinal tissue injury can actually cause a lot of damage.

I'm not going to look it up for you, but no bullshit, a bunch of otherwise "normal" racing collisions that ended in fatalities were because of the neck being snapped, since even with a 5-point it remains unrestrained within the vehicle.

HANS devices are basically rubber bands keeping the neck attached to the collar bones, arresting the movement sufficiently to prevent fatal injury.

Im actually kinda scared to go now

>>wouldnt he have to hit his head against something to get that injury?
>Like the steering wheel, perhaps?
A seatbelt would have kept him from hitting the steering wheel no?
>>Its not just from whiplash?
>I know it's taken on a meme status due to the amount of insurance frauders who claim it, but soft spinal tissue injury can actually cause a lot of damage.
I agree but if what was said is true this is a skull fracture
>scary stories to tell in the dark

Any bets on numbers of accidents? The stretch of road the spot is at is notorious

1-3

How are the roads there? I have a low car and also don't want to fudge my paint with rock chips/road debris.

We'll definitely be going offroad.

Are the roads atleast graded?

No idea

Are there any pictures of previous events

It's true I was there, guy in the white shirt started screaming something about apex seals and started bashing the s2k driver in the head with a copy of the yellowpages

I guess i will sit this one out. Dirt roads look pretty bad on google maps for my car to take on.

>a few /k/o/mmandos show up
>someone tried to start shit, then has more than one guy glaring him down with a pistol

Guns tend to make things more fluid; water finds its own level.
Gun nerds police themselves.
Just don’t be a ridiculous asshole or try to mug and/or kill anyone and you’re perfectly okay.

I am an dumb nigger and cannot into English. To be sure, we're meeting in the parking on the east side of Taco Smell?

Gorg

dont do that in person, he put sloth in a sleeper hold and embarrassed him. It was great, now he doesnt show up to meets anymore.

2PM is fine. We'll be there for a little while since the forecast is predicting a cool day.

Just show up, faggot.

Just stage next to the 18 and wait until you see some autistic faggot with a Crown Vic. It just be at Johnson Valley at 11ish.

The madman snorted two whole marijuanas.

Just go to stage or organize your own. It's pretty early.

Total knockout.

Sorry stancebro. Maybe next time.

Don't insult dear leader. That's how you get billed.

Daily Reminder that this Nigger is a bus rider

I bet none of you faggots are man enough to show your face at this meet. Anonymity is your only defense from my big stick.

Will a stock car be fine on these dirt roads?

No, stock cars are really meant for oval tracks.

Recommended clearance?

You'll be fine.

I’ve seen Camry’s out there. You’ll be fine.

Hope you all total your shit, califaggots

>guns
The entirety of Southern California BLM land is closed to shooters because of the fires earlier this year. Even if it was open, that area was shotgun only.

Enjoy the ranger buttfucking

Move out of the flat fly over state fuckboy

Correction, as of early October its back open, but still shotgun only.

Not stupid in this context he clearly means the Bureau of Litter Mitigators.

I'm bringing this handsome devil along. I'm not responsible if he steals your gril tho. We can shoot him if he gets too wise for his own good.

that thing is horrific and I want to shoot it with my AK

>AK
better only have a 10 round magazine comrade or the ATF will raid

allahu akbar, My fellow terr/o/rist brother I shall bring AK for everyone on my rental lowes or home depot truck. AK's for everyone.

>my car didnt make the image

Post pics, nerd.

if i come in a spectra will you guys laugh at me

The fastest S/o/Cal driver has a Kia Elantra.

*Hyundai
Got my kimchis mixed up.

Cut a hole in the bottom of that thing and roll up to the stage point wearing it.

Because you're hiding like a bitch kevo

I'm at taco hell

P71 will be late

Typical

What time do you expect to make it to the lake bed

Taco Shill aqui

hol up senpai, is that the felonious bolus?

Where you at pumpkin?

Thats some creepy ass shit user

Sitting in the parking lot looking at shitty maymays, shempai

Where are you, pumpkin man?

Habeas corpus, you feel me?

T Bell pqrking lot basically looking at the Chebron car wash.

Have the Veeky Forumstists left for the lake bed yet

Have fun you fucking jew

Come through, guys.

Im on my way

We killed the final boss.
RIP Soggy Jack.

Bump

>all /scg/ Veeky Forumstists at the meet murdered each other
>last turned his gun on himself
F

Greetings from hell, it was a blast. Well, even before the shotgun

Photo dump incoming

>baja truck that sounded like sex

>Soggy jack was a tough bitch

did you boys have fun out there?

yes

ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME

>Those wings

Someone in Veeky Forums even lifts, never would have suspected.

>pic mildly related

chan script youre using?

Veeky Forums X.

I believe it's this one: ccd0.github.io/Veeky Forums-x/

But I literally have not touched it in years, I presume it just keeps auto-updating.

ALL HAIL BORG THE VAPELORD

Pay your tribute to the true star of the show today, The Immortan Ford. Limped 3.5 miles with no drive belt to be revived at an Autozone.

Hope y’all had fun tearing up the lake bed today, cunts.

Fuck I missed it. When is the next one?

Someone in the discord (I forget who) keeps pushing for one in Pomona next weekend.