-shitpost

What not to do:
-talk about anything worth more than $500
-blogpost
-talk about spending money on your car

Do 24hrs of lemons cars count?

those are just richfags LARPing as poorfags

>-talk about anything worth more than $500
wan't there a 1500$ limit in previous threads? It is nice to have a poorfag general again tho.

I don't even own a car.

>had to borrow money to buy a $650 car
Can I still post?

Poorfag here. Is it true that diesel cars get more fuel economy? Diesel is much cheaper where I live as well. Should I get an old $500 diesel car instead of an old $500 gasoline car?

spend over 1500$ on this car worth less than 500$ mainly for rust repairs but also a new alternator and battery.

Hey, I can contribute to this thread!

>Brought shitty first car yesterday
>This car is a total fucking meme
>$450 all up

>One of the tyres was slashed, and there was a butter knife with damage consistent to cutting through a tyre, with rubber still on the blade. I have no fucking clue why he slashed his tyre and left the knife in there, but fuck.

>The interior is disgusting, and I found a money transfer receipt that probably means a drug deal happened.

>Found a CD from 2015 full of teen music.

>The sunglasses case fell apart when I tried to use it.

>There's fucking dirt and grime everywhere. Spent a few hours cleaning the engine bay, and it's starting to come along, but I've already fucked up two wire brushes, and I'm only about a third done removing the grease.

>Engine bay is starting to actually look good on the outsides though; cleaning the entire thing bit by bit with a rag and soapy water does that.

>The interior is completely fucked; needs to be vacuumed, steam cleaned, interior shampooed, polished, vacuumed about 4 more times, mortein bombed (fucking spiders. Plus lice living there would surprise me not at all) then all those jobs repeated because holy fuck it's gross

>The exterior needs to be washed within an inch of it's life; it's white, and has some gross shit on it

>The wheels are a fucking write off. The spare isn't even roadworthy, to be honest. Gonna have to totally change them

>Steering wheel cover and seat cover are fucked

>Oil is black as the night

>Coolant is probably getting to the end

>Weirdly, it's OK mechanically

>Brake pads are sound as well

>Can go at 100kph completely fine

>Still needs a rear brake light replaced (dim) and has blown a tonne of bulbs in the interior

>Headlights are yellowing; I'm gonna try to restore them before I consider buying new ones though
So do I win for most fucked up car? Or do I have to list more of the shit wrong with this car?

Weirdly, I kinda enjoy the challenge.

thats gross af senpaitachi

What car is it?

You are literally a poorfag

Yup, diesel cars normally are more fuel efficient. Tend to last longer as well

They are cheaper but it wont be fun to drive

who the fuck cleans the engine bay of a shitbox? It's not like people are going to be admiring your engine at a show or something.

If it's really gross it's a good idea to clean it a bit

Haven't spent over $500 for my last 4 cars. One of them was less than free even. Shit was so cash.

Makes it more friendly to work on, unless being a dirty grease ball is your thing.

What about poorfag builds?

I got a scrap car from a used car lot for my DD and i plan on fixing it up and upgrading it a little bit at a time. So far ive cleaned up the interior and fixed engine issues. The pocket on the passenger seat had several blood soaked rags in it. Im saving up little bits at a time to put the engine of the performance trim in it because it is currently the lowest base model with no options on it at all

restoring cars is very satisfying, even if its a nearly worthless shitbox. As long as you can get into it dirt cheap, you can polish out a profit.