youtube.com/watch?v=wapRWmTXbjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being poor

>shit posting

>junk yard motor
>junk yard car
>calling people poor

youtube.com/watch?v=wapRWmTXbjo
Why have a car and a moped, why you can have both in the same package?

Imagine being so poor you're jealous of a junkyard car and engine. That's the life of OP. Sad

>making the car better
>a bad thing

Pick one.

Oh man.

what the fuck is that???? :O

imagine OWNING a junkyard car

A civic with a few simple mods.

Read the filename, dork.

>being poor

I actually kind of dig that custom turbo housing

GMW

I'm honestly surprised more people don't do this swap. It's the perfect thing to troll faggot ricers with and mess with entitled pricks on the road

braced for the tears

>swap in engine with twice the displacement
>left with more room to work
>????

>engine swapping your engine for the performance version of your engine into your engine

>i'm surprised more people don't do this difficult swap involving transverse mounting an LS in a fwd car
You could btfo people just as hard with an engine meant for transverse FWD applications

t. ls swap everything guy

It's literally just a powertrain transplant from an Impala/Monte Carlo/Grand Prix/LaCrosse that are already FWD. The engine was made smaller to fit transversely.

>swaps expensive engine for $400 junkyard engine
>poor

didn't realize that was an LS4 initially and also sort of forgot they existed, my bad. that is a cool swap

Because no one with the money and know how to swap doesn't want to cuck themselves with fwd.

i have no idea why people sperg over LS swapping RX7s, its the best of both worlds

>beautiful car, sound, and torks

my fucking dick, is this a UZ? My dream project is to swap a UZ into a first gen celica or ~`90 cressida

That's a LS in a Cressida

lol

fuark. im pretty retarded obviously but wouldn't that require tons of upgrades to suspension and driveline?

pushrod cuckolds BTFO

>tfw used to have nice, if extremely hungry and expensive, VTEC H23a
>had to swap to a shitty F22b after it lost compression in two cylinders from wall wear
a-at least i don't have to feed it premium anymore

Dumbass frogposter

That looks awesome but I'd be to scared of rocks getting kicked up into the fan blades

>Not swapping in an LQ9 so you can have ALL THE BOOST

It's a Japanese car. It requires upgrades to everything to make it good regardless. The LS is aluminum. It's the same weight or not much more than any cast iron engine it had.

>Buys shit car just to put a different engine in it and pretty much making it a different car
Why not buy the real thing then faggy?

because no production car has a 572 in it, nigger

because you might like the aesthetics of one car but want the power of another?
also^^^^

>not wanting a 4A-GE in your regular Corolla

This

Is that the V10 from the M5? Ach mein Gott

Enjoy taking corners with that pile of iron infront of your front axle.

That is soooooooo right.

>bumping an alphonse thread
Retards

The Sagaris was far ahead of its time in terms of styling- a beaute I say!