Duel Links General #74.5

Duel Links General #74.5

Called the police edition

Last Thread: ded

Latest News
>Yami Bakura has returned to the gate with his Destiny Board deck. If you have yet to unlock him, you can do so now
>The duelist level cap has been raised to 40
>Ranked Duels will be changed July 4th. This is a huge revamp, so it's best to check your news tab in game for the full details
>A new, non unlockable LD will be in Duel World mid July. The hint strongly points to Arkana
>A new, unlockable LD will be in Duel World at the end of July. It's very clearly Yami Marik based on the hint, and further supports Arkana as the other LD
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>Unhappy Girl has had her effect changed, which means her deck can no longer be used for farming certain LDs
>multiple skills will be nerfed in the next few weeks. HHG now topdecks, Parasites cap at 2, and 3SD now requires 3000 LP.
>Restructor Revolution will be limited to 1 in August. Overpowered box URs remain untouched. Really gets the brain juice flowing, huh?

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1499002118844.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why was the last thread deleted

why did last thread die

W E W

god that took forever

New stages when?

Why was the other thread deleted? Whiteys can't even stand a black person's picture? Fuck yall racists, that's not cool

>check out some SR card
>it isn't in the box but I don't own it either
>I don't remember ever trading it away
wat

Which card friendo?

venus

Friendly reminder that this card is now staple in most decks given the amount of effect monsters coming to the meta make a slot for it or switch or windstorm

UR

it is SR
I'm really mad because I was going to try it in a deck. Now I have to reset and waste more gems to do that because it disappeared mysteriously (I blame konami).

venus is a SR

Anyone got a deck that can beat the fuck out of him consistently at level 40? the little bitch always messes up my farming attempts in both level 30 and 40

I swear to God jewnami made him do stupid crap intentionally to stop people from farming him easily

POST SCREENSHOTS

of literally anything, just do it

R A I G E K I

just got the third one of that weird snake lady SR so i literally have no reason to farm him for point anymore considering i also got 2 trance. im just gonna farm his lvl 30 hoping he drops some of those big shield guardna coins

Zörk

D A I S H I K I

>Jewnami
I'm glad that's going around.

There's a Master of Oz deck going around. I don't have it, though. Can someone post it?

zorc drop when?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1499002118844.webm

SUPER JOEY WHEN I NEED 2 MORE RED EYES SPIRIT

halp

>dies to a feral imp + yami + block attack
no thanks

you can only get jap voices if you live in specific countries

thanks, Joey

wow 2 gems nice

yas bitch yas

Do Lumis and Umbra have a chance to become playable? No one's free boss card has been a ritual monster yet.

>destroys exodia in the anime
>dies to feral imp
What were they thinking?

Pegasus

I forgot about that one because I missed it.

If Arkana is indeed the new LD then the other Rare Hunters have a chance of becoming at least that.

Not the same Zorc.

>tfw no gems

>tfw 3k gems
>think this is some sort of accomplishment
>realize another soul exchange and double summon would cost 20k gems
>just 2 cards
where in the HECK are my apologems for pvp glitches

house real big

JADEN WHEN

M-muh heroes

Only the vanilla ones that use Poly, no Stratos/Shadow Mist/Contact Heroes

this happened about a week ago, basically he tributed my big ass monster for a 0 stats token like usual but then thought "oh no this token is too dangerous to attack!" and decided to box that for his spirit monster
amazing that the auto AI manages to be even stupider most of the time

>AI dino user has tail swipe
when do we get it, dinobros?

as soon as they add Silent Magician and Gravity Blaster

No, we can't have elemental heroes right now. I didn't get what I want from CC and CK, Konami need to delay them as I wouldn't have gems to buy them.

>starting hand
>etaqua, security orb, econ, tribute monster, econ
>draw
>sphere kuriboh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>run a deck with like 14 monsters
>opening hand is 4 of my S/Ts
>gets to my turn, draw a 5th
>stall with the traps i drew
>next turn, draw the 6th
the same kinda shit happens to me so often in regular YGO as well but at least a lot of them there are searchers or combo starters

>change positions all you want, you're still getting fucked
> user's face when its over
>how will soft removal fag recover???

dude, I'm sorry
fiend farewell 2x necrofear is extremely fun too

Ah I'm a dumbass. This thread didn't have "/dlg/" so I missed it when searching the catalog and made another thread. My bad. Please report it so it gets deleted:

Am I late, guys?

Guys?

Do not go to this fucking retard's thread. We're going to get banned from Veeky Forums at this rate ffs

I did the same thing, user. Don't worry.

Why was the initial thread even deleted? It didn't have anything wrong

It's getting buffed in a few weeks so no

Just got my second brohunder lads. Brb killing myself

Hey at least you're guarunteed 1 from the new EX jewels. That's a step in the right direction from Konami.

when xyz summoning is implemented, you'll be ready

I bet a few of the Neos fusions will make it. Grand Mole and Glow Moss will likely be left behind for a while, but I don't really see anything wrong with the rest.
>Have to get 7-star monster on the field
>Have to get useless Neo-Spacian monster on the field
>Your monster gets returned to the extra deck at the end of the turn anyway
Unless Jaden gets some broken as fuck skill with them, they're still going to be terrible, even if you use 3SD.

I made a mistake. ごめなさい user-kun.

So, how do you think they'll handle Chazz and the Ojamas when he finally comes out? Because Ojama King seems pretty fucking busted in this format.

Why even play duel links at that point?

Just not give them to him, or only the weak ones. Their field filling ability doesn't work in DL

when

Cant wait!

when

what mirror force would be good?

Which one fucks your mom in the ass?

I'm guessing the other thread was deleted for being created too early.

Storming would be good for getting rid of high lvl monsters

apparently these cap out at 999.

you can get more, the counter just stops at 999

No they go past that but you don't see them.

>less than 10 posts early
>delete it hours later when it already has about 100 posts

I think it was deleted because the mod is a jackass

>PVP still not fixed
Apologems where?

I thought people were joking when they said Konami doesn't work on weekends. I expect them in the morning.

That's the most beautiful card from yugioh.

Never. It was a meta card that's still banned. Duel Links has mostly been avoiding previously-meta cards, and hasn't introduced a single banned card.

Not for players at least

Honestly surprised AI Bakura doesn't use it, it's a perfect middle finger to farmers card

It's also literally Bakura's favorite card, so it'd make sense for Yami Bakura to have it.

sagan

Sangan isn't banned and has had an errata in OCG. Reminder that TCG literally doesn't matter because we're not only 6 months behind but also can take upwards of 3 years to get errata.

was banned in the first bakura event

And now he ain't and is in the game.
What's your point?

was in the first bakura event

Post your level 40 bakura farming decks. I have about a 75% win rate with this.

>level 30 shitters need not reply

I would like 1 more Gift exchange but I'm not wasting gems over it. I don't understand people who "farm" level 30.

GIVE ME A LVL 40 BAKURA DECK AND I WILL SUCK LITERALLY EVERY user'S DICK AND ALSO SWALLOW

NOW

they're being posted right now

now suck

This is my exact deck but -1 mallet and +1 gift exchange

There's 3 directly above your post. You could have at least read the fucking thread first. I get sloppy seconds from that mouth boy.

Whatever faggots. Just be gentle with me.

Mallet seems to fuck me most of the time. I honestly don't think it "works" properly.

Good god the victory viper deck is great for farming lv40, gets 6k easy

>Brick City: The Deck

What if he ectoplasms?

Would Vassal + 2 union be more points than Piranha?