/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1249

Drawing with Ram Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/3iCPnnkY

The Re;Birth trilogy is still on sale with a 80% discount on GOG: gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1

Noire's English VA will no longer voice her starting from 4GO: twitter.com/ErinFitzgerald/status/881228768374800384?s=09
Neptunia's producer on the future of Switch related to the series: operationrainfall.com/2017/07/02/ax-2017-neptunia-producer-comments-switch/
Tsunako, Mizuno and Yui Horie to attend the Anime Expo: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/872604128123297792
IdeaFactory is planning to sell lots of Nep-related merchandise at the AE: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/880846747265679360

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
New Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=kMXznFFeJ94
DengekiOnline's livestream with gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=-OSXubI6_VU
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
First Hour of Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=IOymPIprkZg
Chaos Chanpuru can now be downloaded from PlayStation Store: store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=JP0031-PCSG00951_00-NEPNEPCONNECT000
CC is finally released in Japan: 4gamer.net/games/376/G037627/20170602111/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ErinFitzgerald/status/881228768374800384
sagaftra.org/interactive
sagaftra.org/files/2016_sag-aftra_low_budget_interactive_video_game_agreement_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For Noire!

Compa, desu!

Compa, desu~

Sex with Ram!

>Compamind
Desu~

Don't open this

Will Neptune make the Switch?

Who would win in 1vs1 fight? Secretary or Producer?

#
He already has one, you fucking slut. You won't give any of us other guys a chance because we aren't your beloved Gearnon.

Secretary lives in neptune world. Producer is from our world. That makes me think Secretary is naturally tougher.

>Gearanon is a cuck meme
I like where this is going.

That'a a good question
CH/IF didn't do anything with the 3DS or WiiU

No, Uni is not part of the "Gearnon" Harem.

My girl.

Big Nep is for _______

Marrying and starting a family with!

She'd join eventually.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Is that enough of a proof that Hyperdimension is our world ? That Sega will make console again ?

For me, it is, and I'll just have to wait so I can upload my mind in a Lilim body. This way I'll be able to praise Planeptune's goddesses forever

Reminder that Noire's voice actor is leaving because unions

You can read her responses here.
twitter.com/ErinFitzgerald/status/881228768374800384

The anime and gaming dub industry (at least for smaller studios) has usually just been a quick buck for "lending" voices in an uncredited role. The SAG aren't on strike against Idea Factory, only the ones listed on sagaftra.org/interactive and there's even a list of titles they're on strike against. However, they would need to agree to pay union wages not just to her, but all the VAs. They want to do it the old way, so she's not performing anymore.

Here's the contract where that $825.50 comes from. Any game with a less than $250,000 budget.
sagaftra.org/files/2016_sag-aftra_low_budget_interactive_video_game_agreement_0.pdf

I'll be nepping her tonight, /nepgen/.
You won't.

Is Hyperdevotion Noire bogged down in cutscenes and shit? I'm looking at "gameplay" videos and it's moslty interactions.

Hyperdimension Neptunia was okay but it was too slow and after a while the cutscenes became tiring. I just want a grid-based srpg and it's between this and fire emblem as I've already played final fantasy tactics and jeanne d'arc. I might boot up the psp and finish valkyria 2.

Not quite. At least I don't think so.

A passionate night making love to Nepgear is ten times more blissful than being with your Special Ed ninja.

>dub
No one cares.
They can just remove it completly.

Sega!

>Nepgear
>His wife has no tits or ass
>He lets Gearnon cuck him like the good beta male he is

Hey, let's not throw shade at other Anons' waifus.

Fuck off retard. The vast majority of westerners who play these games don't give a fuck about your ching chong ding dong.

The gearfags have been talking shit about everyone who isn't Nepgear for days now. It's really obnoxious, and makes them all look very bad.

I don't think the gearfags are behind this. I think it's just some shitposters posing as gearfags.

Nothing can compare to a night of passionate lovemaking with Gearnon. It's everything I could wish for!

Snuggling.

But Uni, you're a lesbian!

>4 days where IFI might shill Gearnon meme to Mizuno and Tsunachos
>Suddenly someone starts posting Nepgear and talks shit about everything else
Really neps up the nepneps
3days to go

>might shill Gearnon meme to Mizuno and Tsunachos
must feel nice to be delusional retard

I never actually thought about that. That makes a lot of sense now that you mention it.

>He wasn't there
I know it hurts, but you have to stop

>you have to stop
>says the gearfag

None of you have any proof of what you're saying.

Although I'm on team dub, I don't like most of the japanese voice.

>shitposters

Take that 's' off there, son. The posts have all come from me.

I'm no poser, though. Nepgear genuinely does warm my heart and stiffen my dick. I'm just taking revenge for the past six years of Nepgear bashing.

>Everyone against me is the same person
Is he a Boogeyman now?

>It is literally Nepgear's fault that these threads became shit
Fucking Goddamn it Shitgear

You're not doing her any favors.

Yeah, cause throwing shade at other waifus is really helpful.

maybe so.

I know one shitposter who thinks that everyone against him and people who support the people against him are the same person.

Nice fucking headcanon actually

Whatever Ghost.

It's okay, guys. Marvyposter is shallow. He only likes girls with huge boobs. I'm not like that. I care about a girl's heart, not her physical attractiveness.

There a fucking gearfag who's been posting ever since of how much he loves Nepgear ever since and never threw a shitfit. How much of a faggot are you to throw one?

So smug these neps.

>I care about a girl's heart, not her physical attractiveness.
we're all men here user, there's no need to lie so blatantly

WHERE MY NEBTUN AT?!

Same here, even if that girl's heart is a little rotten.

Gearnon makes me feel all warm and tingly on the inside. I want to claim him all for myself so we could be together forever!

What the hell is up with her chest?

Fuck off imposter, i've been here for her when no one else was.

We need the full picture to make sense of it. >.

Very good choice user

My darling Blanc is practically perfect as she is!

I've been with her for quite some time, somehow I think you are imposter.

I remember making that picture. I don't regret making it.

>being this mad

She and Nepgear are trying to keep up with Gearnon's growing lust for big-chested girls.

>Is Hyperdevotion Noire bogged down in cutscenes and shit? I'm looking at "gameplay" videos and it's moslty interactions.
There's quite a bit of actual gameplay too. And the VN parts are pretty decent by themselves: The character interactions are entertaining enough, there's some nice bullying going on back and forth and for once Noire gets a little bit of character development.

The self insert character seems a bit pointless when the game's so focused on Noire and the generals the plot could work just fine without him.

It's definitely not the most polished tactical RPG out there, though. The difficulty is all over the place, some stages take too fucking long to navigate through with the clunky movement controls _and_ the AI just ignores all of the terrain hazards, wasting much of the game's potential for Disgaea-style puzzles.

Nor should you. I've very rarely seen pictures proclaiming such truth like that.

Yeah, but there should still at least be something of a cleavage line on that picture.

>Nepgear will never grow to PH/Vert/Iris-tier body
Goddamit, why is life so cruel? Just a little more and I would pour my endless amount of shares inside Nepgear every single day, twice the amount I usually do.

You are a horrible gearfag trying to change your waifu's body. You should be ashamed.

but she doesnt exist user

XD

Would he be fond for Passionlip?

*teleports behind you*
This is personal, kid.

So why is she wearing what'sherfaces boots from Valkrie Profile?

You know, the Black Valkyrie. I forgot her name.

Because why not
Also, isn't the mansion headcanonically a place for bootlegs? (gearanon literally being a bootleg of nepgear)

Hirst?

But Tsunachos already did it with Big Ploot, I just want that to happen. Can't post it, don't have it in my phone.
Let me dream, user, let me dream. I'd totally nep Iris Heart if she wasn't so similar to a friend
I would but she sounds and has Rom's VA, I'd rather daughteru her. I'm more of a Saint Martha/Scathach kind of man.

Uh, yeah. Her.

>Plutia naked
I do not approve.

Fajny obrazek anonku

Kinda.

I still remember when the mansion hosted a lot more Anons, with Blancfags and Nepfags.

I want to watch Rom and Ram accidentally turn Iffy into a qt loli and then proceed to play with her!

>Puru
W sumie szanuje

I wonder if regular Blanc is bisexual like her ultradimension counterpart

Do spania.

I want Rom and Ram to turn __me__ into a cute loli.

Pa co napisał jebany
panie gimbo uprasza sie

Did you say "bootlegs"?

Would you be a lewd loli?

A dziękuje bardzo, twoja waifu także jest fajna chociaż ma bardzo małą popularność
nie kłóćmy się przyjaciele trzeba trzymać się razem na tym threadzie

W sumie racja, bądźmy łagodni Chyba że jesteś z uczucio to w takim razie wiesz co zrobić

>Purut
>waifu
W sumie też szanuje. Chociaż wole Iris Heart.

Don't lewd the twins!

Yeah remove the gear nigger

A to nie problem , obie są zajebiste pomimo tego że są debaty że jeden nienawidzi innej połowy a drugą lubi , ja tam uważam że obie są zajebiste !
Ps to mój ostatni post narazie bo internet mi się kończy