youtu.be/d2kSGLKeBhQ
tacomaworld.com/threads/cheap-free-mods.4838/#post-45430
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related.

Z30 fag reporting in

youtu.be/Ua-5ubp2yN4
youtu.be/d2kSGLKeBhQ

Probably not the right thread for me, but I'm looking to get a Camry and I want something built within the last decade for this car. My dad's trying to talk me into new and he has some good points. Are the 2018's looking good, or should I stick with a 2015? I know to avoid the 2007-9 either way.

Save some money and get a 2015

There is no reason to buy a new camry. It's such a reliable car that ones from the 90's are still going just fine. Buy one that's depreciated because the maintenance savings aren't going to be worth it.

>It's such a reliable car that ones from the 90's are still going just fine
That's why I'm sticking with them actually. My last (first) car was a 1996 camry that finally died after the muffler fell off and the alternator blew so it's not worth fixing.

And thanks, I think I'll do just that then.

What's everyone's favourite D&D edition?

Actually playing one of the mongoose revisions of traveler right now and my DM is pretty dope. That said 5th is pretty comfy [spoiler]pls no bully[/spoiler]

Never tried D&D

photo update for 05 sienna

Last photo was better desu

ye I think ur right
so why did like 15 of the cars in the montage turn into the void?

They didn't update their photo. Each photo has a one year expiration date. If you look at your picture, it has the month and year joined and month/year expiration. The month following the 2nd date is when the photo will be removed

ayyee yeah that but like for example the top 3 corollas on the montage were not all expired

Think of it as a stack of blocks. If there's an expired block in the middle, i take that off and everything moves down by one block that were above it

oh that makes sense, sorry I must have autism or something

Well this is tg...

What are your thoughts on this meme?

>no news of SFR at Tokyo show

What's good Toyota br/o/s?

Putting new motor mounts on her this weekend

lol theres a camry attached to that giant front grille

Insurance coverage ending soon. Won't be able to renew it until next year, besides i don't drive my Toyota in the snow. Feels sad man.

Btw, anything new with you?

Oh right snow, don't know anything about that.

Keeping it stock as usual, no plans for it.
Just looking for another driver side headlight to finish headlight mod.

>Want to buy 86
>It's been 6 months since graduation and still no job
How to cope?

what suspension stuff can i do to make this thing handle better on the toe gay? i already have a front strut bar, i was thinking a TRD sway bar but idk much about suspension

Just stay patient user. What degree did you get?

TRD sway bar will help. Tires and coilovers next

finance

never been a sticker kind of person.

or a after market accessory kind of person either (excluding a period correct radio [which is not fitted in this car yet])

might dump a few random mr2 vents.

Hello Veeky Forums

I have a 2012 Toyota with factory fog lights, but I can only turn them on when the low beams are on. How can I override this so I can turn the fogs on anytime? I'm guessing I have to find the relay

Should be similar but yeah you have to mod the relay tacomaworld.com/threads/cheap-free-mods.4838/#post-45430

Can I join the fun?

Veeky Forums seems kinda dead lately.

I don't see why not

>implying tg wasnt ever dead

Hi fwens. Anyone got advice on things to look for in a Toyota Crown jzs171? I'll be importing one in a few months (or a Celsior if that turns out to be a better option). Thanks in advance

>looking
>importing

you mean some jap cunt will be looking them over for you yeah? or you going over yourself?

i trust the japs to rate the cars fairly well. most importers have a rating system. just wait until one pops up that is rated super high.

Bamp

I just bought an FR-S. I don't plan on modding it at all, but I have seen people saying that removing the clutch spring makes a world of difference in how it drives. Is it worth it? I might just do it anyways since it takes like 15 minutes to do.

I'm personally into 5e. Does that make me a shitter?
Also I think I'm gonna buy this rice wing.

>I don't plan on modding it at all
Why not, nitga?

I wouldn't recommend reeking the clutch spring if it's your dd since you'll sacrifice comfort

did you pay for it in full up front?

So how do you guys restore the interior of a used 90'ish car to something comfy and not super worn out feeling? Replace everything?

im looking in to buying a toyota mr2 as like a fun car / project car
what model years would you guys think are best in your opinion and objectively? i know some basics like 1993 includes performance upgrades to reduce snap oversteer, and that 1987 has that great cheesy fake vents and boxy style

some cheap ones around here going for like 500-2500 various model years and conditions

3rd gen is objectively the best but the other 2 are just cooler

Take off all the panels, install dynamat, put everything back. Optional: buy new panels and new carpet

The car is set up really well from the factory, don't wanna mess that up. Also I got a sweet 7yr/100k warranty since it was CPO
No

Do you guys have any tips for buying used Toyota from ~2006? Which models should be avoided?
I recently started looking for one in europe/hungary, mostly a Corolla Verso or an Avensis is in my price range (looking for 2.0+ engines)

Why did no body warn me about transverse engines?

I couldn't even physically reach all the bolts to remove the intake manifold from my 3S-FE so I just settled for running a bottle of seafoam though it instead. I did stop at least one oil leak and fix my PCV valve, though.

20 years of carbon deposits ain't pretty.

Its called a pedestrian friendly bumper it saves lives

The SW20 is ass unless you get a turbo variant, and those are expensive, and the best years (MY 93+) are even more expensive.

The AW11 is your best option. MUCH larger aftermarket than the ZZW30, better looking than the ZZW30, more fun to drive than an SW20 Turbo, and cheaper than an SW20 Turbo.

>not the superior ducktail aesthetic
I should try to figure out how I can do a ductail with some servos for electronically controlled angle. Could b neat.

get the adub for 80's late night cruising
get the swub for 90's gran touring
get the z30 for actual racing with no room for a backpack.

>aw11 has larger aftermarket than the z30
no

So how hard is it to work on an mr2 sw20 na

So lads, let me show you what I saw today.

Needs wataknobbies

I was already surprised to see one and even more so when I got closer, cleanest one I've seen so far.

AD&D 2nd ed. revised

Avoid cars with over 180k km
I recommend an Avensis iver a Corolla desu

'88 Supra/95 4R

The 4R had a god awful valve cover leak on both sides, causing rough idles and either zero or very slow accel.
I since have replaced both gaskets, and plugs- yet now it just cranks and cranks but wont fire up.

>No loose hoses
>Pulled plugs to make sure they were getting gas
>All sensors are plugged in.

Did the fucking distributor die in a day? I didnt even take it off.

why am I the only pick up here, food on hood to join the montage btw

Here's my picture for the montage

What year is your pickup?

Damn you responded fast, nitga. Thanks for contributing.