Can you drive while getting a blowjob?

Can you drive while getting a blowjob?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would I let a girl in my car?

No

A better suited question for Veeky Forums would be, can you blow while driving?

Not everyone drives a miata

This is why you get an old american landbarge with bench seats. That looks kinda cramped.

I hope to find out someday.

Unfortunately my last girlfriend wouldn't suck the cock. She was also extremely boring in bed. Sometimes looking back I'm pretty sure she used me for my funds and household.

I'm going to try a minority this time around. Every white girl I've been with has treated her pussy like it's the fucking Roman legion Eagle. And then it's entirely up to me to make sure we both have a good time.

I've read minorities aren't this way.

>the bench seat
>the column sifter
>the automagic transmission
>the non exsistant road feel
it all makes seance now

>like it's the fucking Roman legion Eagle.

kek

Dépends on where you live I guess, but in yurop it's far from being like this.

One of my ex was pretty much like yours, no sucking, no assfucking, only consensual sex in the missionary position.

I cheated on her a number of times, and finally ditched her.

now my gf is even more kinky than me, she blows me like a fucking queen, takes it up the ass like a champ, even when on her period, likes to be whipped...the list goes on.

Minorities can be appealing if it's your thing, but my white gf satisfy me more than any other before.

It's what's in her mind that matters, not the color of her skin.

REEEEEEEEEEE sTUPID AUSTRIAN GIVE US OUR EAGLE STANDARD BACK OR WE WILL TELL NAPOOPAN

>no sucking or ass fucking

Funny, my gf is the opposite. Her vagina is too sensitive for penetration so all we do is suck and assfuck.

>too sensitive for penetration
In other words she's fucking another dude, your cock has been deemed unworthy of entering her.

>t. Virgin

Its a medical issue, we are slowly working towards getting it fixed

Yeah, but I'm unable to enjoy either.

obviously, you just posted a webm of doing that you mong

>he fell for a trap

I feel you bro, my sister suffers from the same condition, don't listen to all those virgins / cuckolds fanatics. Fibromyalgia is a bitch, hope you'll be able to fuck her sweet pussy soon.

>Fucking your own sister

Why?

>I feel you bro, my sister suffers from the same condition

>my sister suffers from the same condition
is that what she tells you?

this reads... pretty hot heheh

This didn't came out the way I thought.

She told me that she suffers from it, if that needed to be cleared out.

English is not my main language, but if it offered you a fap, it's a Lucky fail I guess.

I would refuse because she would have to take her seatbelt off to do it. I'd take a handie though.

They were as gods.

Thanks for the laugh mate

Ehh find someone with personality that you can agree with and enjoy. I've found there's nothing any hot girl can do for me in bed someone else hasn't done already at this point, now I just want someone to chill with that I get along with well.

No way! I can't drive while i'm getting the licker on my snicker!

Or you know... some pickup truck with bench seating. Plus more room for the chick.

didn't offer me a fap, i'm not a degenerate. gave me a good chuckle though.

Id be the cuck who films it

When do you want to film your wife giving me a blowie?

t. Chadlet

I’ve had numerous road head experiences. It’s difficult to enjoy, and I almost always dive off the road during climax. I think it’s more or less slut virtue signaling that a girl uses to demonstrate her willingness to do more wild things than a more vanilla girl. If a girl gets wet giving roadhead, she’s probably down for other things like getting tag teamed, bringing in one of her friends to play, anal, public / exhintitonism , etc

Wife pics plz.

I’ll loosen her jaw up. You can watch.

Oh man do I have a story.

>Some time ago on a Saturday
>Stunning weather
>me and gf out on a date at the zoo
>laugh at elephant dicks n shit
>Day is reaching its end, around 4 o clock
>Get in car for the drive home
>about 1.5hour drive ahead of us
>gf wants to provide road head
>accept
>on a 2 lane road, 80kph limit
>car in front doing 55-60 consistently
>await my chance and overtake, keep speed up
>doing around 130-140kph
>out of fucking nowhere a cop on a bike appears and pulls my stupid ass over
>gf stops blowing me and sits up straight as the cop still has his back turned to us

>cop walks to the passenger side window and starts his spiel on how fast I was going.
>then he said the magic words
>"I haven't made a proper reading of your speeding, but I'll swear in a courtroom you did 140 at the least"

My guess is here is where he noticed where my pants were, on my knees. I didn't.

>"But seeing as it's 4pm, a Saturday and my base is quite a drive away, taking your license away would mean overtime, I'll be home late and I don't feel like that. Slow the fuck down and behave, have a good day"
>cop takes off
>weird, usually they always take your license for that
>arrive home
>step out of car
>trip and eat shit

>look down
>pants are on ankles
>I realize why the cop didn't even give me a written warning.
>mfw

>5 years ago driving my newly acquired $500 245
>coming back from Hershey park with my gf on my birthday
>she starts the succ on the highway
>get passed by bros in a Uhaul truck
>they drop back and start honking and giving thumbs up
shit was cash.

cleetus please

>> asks if something is possible
>>shows video of said something

your autism has progressed and it is now terminal your have 2 months to live

The cop's way of saying, "nice bro"

It's a personal answer you fucking mong

Can YOU drive while getting road head?

Pa bro! York bro here...

shit was so cash i almost crashed

Never had any personal experience, but I was in traffic once and there was a large truck behind me, like a f350 or something, and the girl in the passenger seat was for sure giving the driver a handy. Was kinda hot to watch.

Yeah I can slide my supras around listening to dubstep with a warm mouth around my cockolla

6/10

No but I let a girl hang outside the driver window while I was driving with her breasts bare open and suddenly she got smashed by a road sign

no gender specified bro

Me and my gf tried it but i drive a manual so it sucked lmao its not as fun as it looks like

I can but not well. I end up speeding like a motherfucker and weaving in between lanes sometimes.

Yes I can

Still haven't taught her how to shift for me though so she gets elbowed in the back sometimes

Damn, did you take a vid?

That's why you get succ on the highway; no shifting needed.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239

I've done it. Not a fan. Was paranoid of truckers looking into my windows. Also hard to enjoy when concentrating on driving.

She sounded like R2-D2 when she got hit.

Agreed but then it's scarier when you're close to cumming because you're going fast enough that losing track of the road could be a disaster. I always just pull off and fuck 'em to get off. So far have never successfully nutted at speed.

>Poles hate the Russians

Many keks were had

Things must be different where you live
There's no way my sister would tell me about her vagina even if something was wrong with it
And I wouldn't wanna hear it either

I don't know how it would work in my car as I have a stick shifter
She might have to do the shifting I suppose

If you're close enough then your medical problems shouldn't be a taboo. It's not like she tells him what she does in bed. There's the difference.

Of course not, but I am so far down the kissless virgin rabbit hole that I would no doubt risk the inevitable fiery death.

Jokes on you, I'm 43yrs old and virgin. Never even kissed before.

Have you put your wizard powers to good use?

fuck auburn! roll tide!

life with a stick up your ass must be suffering pal

I was just sayin my family doesn't usually talk about our genitals with each other settle down

>Sometimes looking back I'm pretty sure she used me for my funds and household.
Well, if you keep on get that kind of self-centered girl that uses you as a stepping stone, then you'll get the other baggage that comes with it. She minimizes sex opportunities by setting lots of conditions. Then she acts as boring as possible in bed to discourage you or to reduce the time.

There's a fuckton of girls that are hot in bed. It's not a white girl thing.

It’s absolutely true with only a couple exceptions for me

I’ve fucked every race except for Asians and they’re almost always better than white girls. Plus white girls are 10x more likely to have all kinds of mental issues

Black girls ride the best dick 100% of the time

>Can you drive while getting a blowjob?
Impossible because too many other vehicles can see into my car and they will video or take photos.

What Lexus is that?

>my sister suffers from the same condition

Yes, girlfriend blew from the passenger seat of a 2000 Honda civic LX, granted it wasn't stick so no center interference made for easy mode.

Mods?

Go fuck yourself.

I almost crashed my car cumming in a latinas mouth driving though PA.

Not to mention the nut juice if you blow a big one and she aspirates it into your lap and seat

i prefer jerking off

Fuck that's hot.

My girl flat out refused to.

I unironically used to do this all the time when I was 16-18.

I would get on a one way street and jerk off then just cum on the floor, Feltgoodman.

manualtragics btfo

Who's filming this

>Can you drive while giving a blowjob?
FTFY
This is Veeky Forums after all

that's gay

In my XJ? Fuck no. Bucket seats with a stick shift and a center console in the way. In my Slilverado? Easily. Fuck, I could probably have a damn gangbang in the cab. There's so much ROOM.

>that didn't come out the way I thought

Too late now.

what was it

Fuck off Sam

I've had it done to me on the highway, so yeah.

>stick shifts, and safety belts,
>bucket seats, have all got to go