What does Veeky Forums think of the Subaru XV 2018?

What does Veeky Forums think of the Subaru XV 2018?

My only concern is that there is no diesel option for dat der fuel economy gains.

Also kind of leaning towards the autotragic due to better fuel economy.

Should I get a Honda CR-V diesel instead?

>Crossover
who cares

Why?

>crossover
>automagic
>diesel
How sad are you?

>what does Veeky Forums think of this automatic crossover diesel

Why what is wrong with diesel?

No character at all

Nothing is wrong with diesel. But no self respecting male should buy a slow as fuck cuckover.

What are my options then? No cheap diesel cars made by Subaru etc.

Crossover hate memes
Holy shit Veeky Forums is pathetic. You know if you faggots were this agreeable in school maybe you woulden't be the weird kids.

What are the upsides of a slightly raised impreza?
Just buy a Petrol Impreza and leave the rest of the money for gas.

Its clever. I like it because it reminds me of those older subaru wagons that looked like they were jacked up a bit.

We all hate crossovers because they are slow unlike the '86

The 86 is slow and shit.. see how its both? its now slow as shit. Its SLOW and FUCKING SHIT. Get over it toybarucion fuck you and you know it.

>Crossover hate memes
>Holy shit Veeky Forums is pathetic. You know if you faggots were this agreeable in school maybe you woulden't be the weird kids.

Letting what everyone wise likes dictate what you like.
How are your wife's kids, user?

>its another superjew 2 liter diesel CVT crossover
pass

These things will come with foam filled sheet sections for the unibody. They make them strong and light, but absorb the shit out of moisture.

Expect them to rust really really fast.

This is a crosstrek redesign. My gf had a crosstrek. It had such poor acceleration that she couldn't stand it and traded it in. I didn't even have to bitch. Don't get crossovers.

>slow
>cvt

I actually like the XV a lot, but that two kills it for me. I wish Subaru did turbo version with the WRX engine but of course they wont.

No turbo, no buy. I WANT a Crosstrek but until Subaru gives it a serious engine I can't fucking justify it. I've been driving my shitpile blobeye WRX Wagon for a while now waiting for a new WRX Wagon/US ver. Levorg/Turbo Crosstrek and it's just not happening. Don't want a Forester XT or a 3.6 H6 Outback either.

Do you need a good AWD system? If not, get a CX-5. The only thing that the XV has going for it is 50-50 full-time AWD and decent clearance. Otherwise it's a shitbox. Even the Forester is way better.

>cvt diesel penalty box
3l i6 diesel with a manual or a slushbox are ok but 4 cylinders just belong in the thrash.