Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T5Zd2
buzzfeed.com/jessesinger/ban-cars
twitter.com/jessiesingernyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/T5Zd2

americucks btfo

>cars are LITERALLY evil and so are guns
They're forgetting the primary purpose of cars isn't to kill other beings.

>tfw banning cars in burgerclap would take way too long because our whole infrastructure and city planning system is built around the use of automobiles and there's always going to be "that one guy" who refuses to switch to the new thing and slow the progress even further.
Feels good man

Buzzfeed.

havent you learned it doesnt matter, they'll keep going after everything, its just a matter of time. when automated driving becomes real it will become mandatory in cities.

They can pry my gearstick from my cold dead hands.

> getting triggered by the opinion of one retard who writes for buzzfeed

you are the one that is retarded

they always signal a shift of the herd this way

damn cunts cant ever leave well enough alone I rather deport 1 million of these dune coons than get fucked like this

t. potential MURDERER

Your proposal is acceptable.

B-but I like cars and guns
The author is literally oppressing me

(((((BUZZFEED)))))

>using a terrorist attack and a tragedy to further push your post modernistic liberal utopia
Fuck off scumbag.

Terrorists also use the Internet so should we ban that, too? Leave it up to women to think logically!

>internet without americans

yes please

>it's not the evil people using the useful cars, its the cars that are evil
fuck off.

you loser

t. triggered amerimongrel

Why are city people so fucking delusional? You cant ban cars an economy would collapse without them.

>replying to this bait thread
Jesus why is everyone on Veeky Forums so fucking stupid

Its almost as though they have no comprehension of rural life...it would take ages for me to get to work if i had to take public transport

i'd like to see them try. cars are everything to me and i;m sure y'all feel the same. They'd have to kill me first before they take me car ill tell you what. Don't push people into a corner goddamn leftists cant leave well enough alone. i'll let all their other hippy bullshit slide but this i cant forgive and i wont let happen

ladies, and gentlemen, the writer of this article
btw. her twitter is loaded with anti-car bullshit

First they came for our guns, now our cars. Hippie genocide when?

Same with me, there is no public transport where i live it just does not exist and i have to travel over 100km each day just to get to and from, also need to use cars/tractors/trucks for my work.

>buzzfeed

>that nose
((()))

To be fair, he only wants to ban cars from cities. Not that I condone any of it, just saying.

That number would be under 100 if retards would stop jaywalking and walking on the street when the sidewalk is perfectly safe

Day of the fucking rope when?

Is that a man or a woman?

(((gender-neutral asexual with a touch of asperger's cisxefeminale)))

there are like 62 genders now right?
why does anyone sit around and take trans people seriously?
they obviously have pretty severe mental disorders that make their brains no werk tu gud

liberalism is a mental disorder in itself so there's no surprise that these loonies circlejerk each other.

it's weird, liberal in my country is like the same as republican in america, liberals are labour here

I hate this shit so much, city dwellers should have no say in what the rest of us can do because they have no idea what we do or do not need.
I have to drive at least half an hour to get to where there is any public transit, I literally could not function here without a car.
These are also the same people who want to ban guns too since "nobody needs them" even though at any given time the nearest police to me would take like 40 minutes to reach my house.

it was only a matter of time before someone took the assault car meme seriously

Honestly a car ban might not be a bad idea but we're not ready for it. Economies need to become local again first.

>on Veeky Forums
>thinking a car ban is a good idea

(((buzzfeed)))
I hate libtards

>Reading buzzfeed
How bout you utilize your time by killing yourself.

>Economies need to become local again first.
Economics rarely flows backwards, user.

The internet would be better without yuropoors

>buzzfeed.com/jessesinger/ban-cars
Sounds like she never got over her friend getting killed by a drunk driver and blames cars

So motion to ban alcohol, it serves no purpose other than dangerous recreation. Cars provide transportation, guns are used for hunting and defense. Alcohol just makes people feel good with a side effect of killing hundreds of thousands a year, more than cars and guns combined if you separate the stats to their real causes. 100% sure she likes alcohol though so that's off the table.

liberals will never motion to ban alcohol, everyone knows prohibition didn't work

I'm not a moron so I realize that global warming is actually a serious existential threat to humanity.

oh fuck another idiot who fell for the electric meme

Let them ban them, good luck getting produce, goods and most everything they need to live in there.

I hate most cities anyways, they're typically filled with the worst type of people.

Livestock is a bigger problem for the environment and climate than private vehicles, why not start by pushing the population away from such a meat heavy diet? That's a luxury whereas cars serve a utilitarian purpose.

By that standard Human population itself is the biggest problem for climate change, yet no one is being encouraged to curtail the number of children they're having, quite the opposite.

Hell you get more assistance from the gov't, housing, food stamps, more back on your taxes if you pop a few out.

Well yeah, no one wants to get to the real root of the problem. Overpopulation is the sole cause of everything wrong in the world. But assuming you're in the pro-humanity camp it's just a sliding scale of where you draw the line of acceptable luxury. For every limitable facet of your life ask yourself what purpose does it actually serve and how does it impact the world.

Most people who work for Buzzfeed are Communist womyn who live with their parents and don't own cars

Is she victim blaming the car?

This. Go back to /pol/ if you want to get outraged by some stupid web article.

That's how it starts retard. That's what they thought when someone proposed making blacks equal to whites.
>Heh, it's just a couple of dumbasses advocating to make these chimps roam freely among us, how RIDICULOUS!

>For every limitable facet of your life ask yourself what purpose does it actually serve and how does it impact the world.

My freedoms and choices shouldn't be limited by others choices or poor decisions. Pro-humanity or anti-humanity.

The truth is if humanity was limited in its population, suffering would mostly like be reduced or even eliminated. But you get branded as insane, or genocidal for even mentioning that most people probably shouldn't be allowed to have children.

>My freedoms and choices shouldn't be limited by others choices or poor decisions. Pro-humanity or anti-humanity.
Nothing to do with others choices or decisions, the things you do affect other people besides yourself. Do you think you should have the right to do whatever you want regardless of how it impacts others?

99% of "car guys" unironically do, among other groups of people. More accurately, they believe they should rule over everyone and have everything they think be the word of god. They have zero ability to comprehend how anything they do may affect other people but chimp out when someone does something they don't agree with. Responsibility for everyone else but me is a very common mentality on Veeky Forums and in real life.

Honestly, we should ban everything larger than kei cars in Manhattan.
>smaller cars mean more or cheaper parking spaces
>higher traffic density
>nobody's going over 40 on Manhattan anyways, so safety isnt an issue

>mass murder
Didn't he only kill one person?

At some point we will need to Mass-Immigrate to somewhere like Iceland or New Zealand, have a coupe, take control of the country and rename it to Veeky Forumsland.

>Implying the primary purpose of my car isn't to run down people who want to ban guns.

reads like satire

Look at (((>her))). Everything about it screams unhinged, mentally unstable, cat (((>lady)))

>women

found her twitter, she's salty af twitter.com/jessiesingernyc

Personal Transport is against cultural Marxist ideals. If you weren't complaining about all the other shit they've campaigned for, you have no right to now.

this tbqh famalan

Motorcycles only now.
A motorcycle can't kill anyone except the rider.

Japan does not have this issue, but yeah it's a cars-in-cities problem.

That's a wonderful idea, I unironically support incentives for fewer children

this

commies are STILL assblasted that soviet cars sucked ass. They couldn't even compete with superior capitalist vehicles; this jealously still exists within the communist collective psyche

Actually, in high school, my history teacher was an ancient hippie who unironically carried around a copy of Mao's little red book.
The guy actually said that prohibition worked because fewer people beat their wives in the '30s than in the '20s.
No idea where he got that from, but it was enough to convince most of the females in class that alchohol prohibition was actually a good thing.

But this is something that literally will never happen. Until a true alternative is provided this will not ever become something in motion.

Bikefags will never rule the world.

>>cars are LITERALLY evil and so are guns
>They're forgetting the primary purpose of cars isn't to kill other beings.
>havent you learned it doesnt matter, they'll keep going after everything, its just a matter of time. when automated driving becomes real it will become mandatory in cities.
>>Implying the primary purpose of my car isn't to run down people who want to ban guns.

>Implying the only way to stop bad guys with autotragic weapons isn't good guys with (((standard transmission))) cars

Fuck, we should try to spin this into a movement advocating buying manual transmissions to prevent road deaths.

The world would be so much better with horses dropping 20 pounds of shit on the road every day

>"Cars don’t belong on the streets of big cities, and we should do everything in our power to get rid of them."

To that I say, good fucking luck.

>"If we banned cars from every city in the US tomorrow, we would stop vehicular terrorism overnight — and save thousands of lives."

Is this how the SJW mind works?

>Is this how the SJW mind works?
Yeah.
>x is bad
>therefore ban x
>no more x
>no more bad

Jesus... I wonder what "deadly" human operated thing they'll go after next.

It's impossible to ban automobiles.

They've become inextricably tied to human civilization.

We can no longer live without them.

Anything men enjoy

99.9% of guns haven't killed or shot anyone. A bigger percentage of cars have harmed or killed people, and more than guns have every year for decades.

Coming from someone on the left, if he was a liberal and a history teacher then he wasn't really a history teacher.

>Bikefags will never rule the world.
They already do...

>car ban
That is a bullshit idea.
Cars are essential part of rural transportation infrastructure.

But I would argue that cars are not exactly good for urban transportation, since parking spaces are rare and there is no space to build additional ones and road congestion is makes it verry slow as well, even if you build insane amounts of roads.
pic related

Yeah because all these pollution laws in the West are going to stop China, India, Africa, and the Middle East from polluting/excessively breeding?

Or just skip the middle xir and go for men.

china will rip past the west in terms of cutting down on pollution, africa is a non-issue so far, the middle east should be nuked.
the poo-in-loos are the problem

Why hasn't anyone done a mass shooting of the buzzfeed office?

Because we're better than that.
Are we?

Who cares what these retards think?

>get great lance
>skewer 9 people on my shitbox xr600

shut up racist

I agree with this

unless you live in an awful area you dont even need a car since public transportation exists